X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Official G6 War Story kills thread

Originally posted by gt08
    Originally posted by dre256
    The GT against a 2.8L you will run them hard!
    Im not a fan of chargers at all but I thought it was a 2.7 that came with the base models?
    You might be right I would have to be non lazy and do a yahoo search, I know there a tiny extremly under powered V6. One of my GFs friends have one. Like putting a 140 HP 4 banner in a tractor trailer, just dosnt want to get up out of its way
    2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
    Gotta have it Green color
    Brembo brake package
    420 HP 5.0L
    Ford Racing Power Pack
    GT500 track pack differential cover
    BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

The GT against a 2.8L you will run them hard!
      Im not a fan of chargers at all but I thought it was a 2.7 that came with the base models?
      You might be right I would have to be non lazy and do a yahoo search, I know there a tiny extremly under powered V6. One of my GFs friends have one. Like putting a 140 HP 4 banner in a tractor trailer, just dosnt want to get up out of its way
      2.7 V6 thats 4 banger size

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
      Originally posted by ahuhn
      so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Damn I thought the RT was still a V6 and sthe SRT the V8 good thing we haven't raced... I'll prolly STILL do it just for shits and giggles... In MEXICO of course...

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
        I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

Originally posted by 1BADG6GT
          Damn I thought the RT was still a V6 and sthe SRT the V8 good thing we haven't raced... I'll prolly STILL do it just for shits and giggles... In MEXICO of course...

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
          Base 2.7L V6= 186HP, 191 torque. 4spd auto 18/26 MPG
          3.5L HO V6= 250HP, 250 torque. 5spd auto 17/23 MPG
          5.7L Hemi/ RT V8= 340HP, 390 torque. 5spd auto 15/22 MPG 2008+ HP=368, 395 torque
          6.1L SRT8 V8= 425HP, 420 torque. 5spd auto 13/18 MPG

2013 Mustang GT
          Brembo brake package
          420 HP 5.0L
          Ford Racing Power Pack

Comment

sooo tonight i killed an acura tl i'm guessing the 3.5l v6 version, from a dig getting onto the interstate, and we had a go again from a 75mph roll, and i still had him but not by much...he was only at my trunk when i started barely pulling away.........seems the specs on what i think that tl might be if its the 3.5 its sposed to have 280hp 250tq 5 spd auto and weigh in at a little better than 3700 whereas my 6er stock has 224hp the lame 4 spd auto and all i have done is CAI and exhaust............i also had like 2-300lbs of stuff in my trunk too which now i am gonna take out lol...........

anyhow i had some fun.............makes me want to get a tune that much more now LOL.

Comment

interesting. good race

I keep forgetting about this little run I did. 2 weeks ago I was coming home from my friends house early morning (3am). I drive past the free way off ramp and I see an older Lotus Elise (1996-2000). I wasnt really thinking about running him because it is a Lotus Elise. well I catch up to him about 2 miles down the road at a light (barely) and I just give it a little gas and he jumps a bit. so I down shifted looked over at him and nailed it. he did too. surprisingly I started to pull on him. I was shocked. I had to let off do to a car in my lane. guessing he didnt want to play anymore cause he kept going at 80+ and didnt slow down. would have liked to play more with it. wouldnt call a win but a draw.

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
              Originally posted by ahuhn
              so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

g6 kill thread my 6 is s0 slow its apthetic I cant wait to get REAL CAR

Comment

oh ya i had some fun tonight lol, i completely smoked a GP supercharged, some hyundai tiburon and a few riced out subarus (dont know what kind.....) and also smoked a G6 GT coupe like it was standing still and im a GT and only have the GTR and a K&N cone filter.......i thought itd at least be closer than that lol....... he was tinted debadged and tinted tails but that was about it...............hopefully he shows up on the site here soon i made sure to tell him about it lol...... only loss of the night was to a cobalt ss and even so i was startin to really maker up some ground by the time we got up to 45 and then hit a red light lol...........my buddy with a huge lifted doge cummins turbo diesel though hed walk all over my car...........well that was kinda true but only till like 20mph and by then it was neck and neck by 40 i was GONE LOL i guess this town im workin in now the cruise around and have fun night is SUNDAY.... not fricken friday like i would have thought LOL.......explains why i didnt see to many ppl when i went out friday haha

tonight was a good night for me lol as of lately ive been kinda bored and dissapointed with my 6er and lame 4 spd auto.....oh well just have that much more to look forward to when i get a GXP AND drop the 3.6 and 6spd in the one i got now too LOL........

ive def made up my mind about future cars lol, i will never own another 4spd auto again lol they suck......

Comment

g6 kill thread my 6 is s0 slow its apthetic I cant wait to get REAL CAR
                    i can't wait until you learn how to spell and form a correct sentence.

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

I killed a Dodge Charger last night, it was the sxt with the 3.5l v6. I have been wanting to run one of these ever since I bought the 6 mostly because I was originally going to buy one. They may have more of an aftermarket but stock to mostly stock I killed it pretty easy. We went from a 35 to 65 roll. He got the jump on me and we stayed side by side fro maybe half a second but once I hit 45 and beyond he was in my rearview mirror the rest of the time.

The only reason it made me so happy was because I like to reinforce the idea that I bought the right car. But now I need to go post a lost from the same night. haha
                      07 G6 GT Progression [traded]
                      05 Sentra S-ER Spec-V Progression

Comment

Good run

I dont like the 3.5Ls as most of the owners that "race" them think there SRT V6 HEMIs and nothing can touch them. They can be as arragent as most of the LS1 TA and camaro owners I know

2013 Mustang GT
                        Brembo brake package
                        420 HP 5.0L
                        Ford Racing Power Pack

Comment

so i got on 288 today a scion with rims and i was like mayb so i try to get to him and theres traffic look in my mirror civic new one coming up fast with HIDs. He rides my ass smiling gets over but there traffic, friggin gets on the emergency lane and takes off and jumps in fron of the scion. Just starts weaving in and out it, it had to be turbo'd.....anyways then get to a light theres a mazda 3 i thought it was a beemer so didnt care (knew id loose) light turns he gets up hard he like a car length in front i gun it get stays up by a bumper so i slow down to get on a mini ramp to turn get to the next light to go to the on ramp another one pulls up next revs it. He has a CAi and exhaust i look at him and he looks like a doucher then the light turns he gets up and then after him i he satys up untill VVT kicks in i hit 50 and im a car in front of him....so tht made up for my day. This is after iu got my plugs and wires changed
                          Cold air intake, racingline engine mounts, painted engine cover, tinted tail lights, resonator delete, red and black calipers, Flowmaster 50 series, black upper recessed grills,cobalt ss/tc rims, massive audio nano 800w amp, pioneer A series 460W speakers, pioneer double din touch screen headunit and debadge[color=#FF0000][

My Progression:http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...;s+progression
                          JOIN FOREVERPONTIAC.COM...NOW!!!!!!

Comment

So i was on RT. 1 and i roll up to a light to turn and next to me is a red silverado with rims and exhaust id say a 06....theres this 10 yr old girl staring at me im ignoring, light turns i jump in from a little i just hear this monsterous motor coming like he gunning it he gets in front i slam it but i couldnt get to him...next light were therre same thing light turns i give him a sec to see whta he does. HE guns it i punch it were side by side then wen i hit 43 i pull in from of him doing 60 in a 35 i slow down happy
                            Cold air intake, racingline engine mounts, painted engine cover, tinted tail lights, resonator delete, red and black calipers, Flowmaster 50 series, black upper recessed grills,cobalt ss/tc rims, massive audio nano 800w amp, pioneer A series 460W speakers, pioneer double din touch screen headunit and debadge[color=#FF0000][

My Progression:http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...;s+progression
                            JOIN FOREVERPONTIAC.COM...NOW!!!!!!

Comment

^lol nice, I can't stand when truck owners with a loud exhaust think they're driving a race car........I swear to god every truck in Arizona has an exhaust louder then my goat on it.....I mean what the hell is the point
                              TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

So I'm driving back from my gf's house after putting together a fish tank for her, and all of a sudden the toolshed in a white grand am (non-gt) with spyder-like headlights is weaving in and out of traffic to catch up to me. he's always driving around a place me and my friends hang out with so he knows who i am. i then stop at the red light in the furthest left turning lane and he's in the turning lane to my right. like every single time i'm driving, i'm blaring death metal and he started yelling and waving to get my attention. i turn down the music and he yells "HEY AT THE LIGHT LETS RUN!" i then started rofl'ing because we're both in turning lanes. yeah, i'm totally going to run you in a turning lane. so we both turn when the light turns green and i drive like the usual grandma and he takes off so i figure he's just going to speed like an idiot and go away. i was wrong. he slams on the brakes until i'm next to him and gave the three horn honk. i didn't feel like running so i just continued going the speed limit. he took off, realized i wasn't going, and then slammed on the brakes AGAIN. so i say screw it. i'm going 38ish now so i put it in tapshift and go into second. he just floored it so i did the same and then threw it back in drive (for all you wondering why, YOU ARE NOT FASTER IN TAPSHIFT! tapshift is only useful for holding a gear in my opinion) and just plain walked on him. it was absolutely hilarious. he kept going when i hit the brakes because i was going 20 over (which is way too much for me)

also pics of the brutal fishtank

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

Working...
                                X