zlatsky's 2008 Lancer GTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zlatsky's 2008 Lancer GTS

Bought it today. Not a big fan about how it's about as slow as a smart car, but it's pretty comfortable and rides nice with decent handling for a daily driver. The slowness just makes me want to mod the 240sx some more

Only mods I actually want to do is some better ipod integration, a homelink auto-dimming mirror, black out the front end of the car, and the stock lancer navigation unit. Other than that I really don't want to mod it much.

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Re: zlatsky's 2008 Lancer GTS

That lancer isn't much slower than your G6 GT was actually.
    2009 Ford Mustang Premium Pony 4.0L
    2001 GMC Sierra SL 4.3L

Comment

it does 0-60 in around 7.8 apparently. the g6 did 6.7.

Comment

o wtf slows much LOL jk
        Cold air intake, racingline engine mounts, painted engine cover, tinted tail lights, resonator delete, red and black calipers, Flowmaster 50 series, black upper recessed grills,cobalt ss/tc rims, massive audio nano 800w amp, pioneer A series 460W speakers, pioneer double din touch screen headunit and debadge[color=#FF0000][

My Progression:http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...;s+progression
        JOIN FOREVERPONTIAC.COM...NOW!!!!!!

Comment

girlfriend has that car, its not bad at all, she loves it. I just threw hids in the fogs and low beams. deff spend the money on the 240
          2007 Pontiac GTP...8000k HID's Low Bean...3000k HID's Fogs...Crab Intake...Custom LEDs ...Tint...Drilled and Slotted Rotors...Recessed Upper and Lower Grilles...Eagle Eye Headlights...Tinted Tails

Comment

Hate the backseat of that car, spent 4 hours on trip in it and my back has never been the same

BTW, does it come in any other color? It's an amazing blue but seems that's what everyone has

Car Domain | ForeverPontiac.com | Progression

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
            G6Performance - now with TWO Hampsters!

Comment

Originally posted by zlatsky View Post
              Other than that I really don't want to mod it much.
              This...will change

Nice ride man. Looks clean.
              2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
              Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
              Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
              2005 CGM GTO.
              386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
              2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Originally posted by Ringo64 View Post
                BTW, does it come in any other color? It's an amazing blue but seems that's what everyone has
                you gave him the benefit of the doubt.. looks like purple to me

cookie help pick it out??
                ***CLICK FOR PROGRESSION***

Comment

Good luck with the new car!

Comment

Not mine but the same color/trim. I'll take pics a bit later today after I detail it.

Comment

Honestly I would rock that! It's an upgrade for me! I would black out front and back lights... Change tails to the led if it doesn't have it... HIDs in the front... Black out or carbon fiber front grill area, tints and that's just the outside!

Comment

Originally posted by penelopeTHEg6 View Post
                        you gave him the benefit of the doubt.. looks like purple to me

cookie help pick it out??
                        qft.

Car looks nice as a DD. Looks like it needs a snail......
                        sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

Well still detailing and messing around with stuff. decided to black out the front grill since it was only a $6 mod.

before:

after:

about to wire up the fogs to always be on with the car and just ordered 55w 8k low beam HIDs and 35w 3000k fogs.

Comment

winning hard. many times subtle moves make HUGE differences.
                            sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

Direct link to the album where all lancer pics will go is here: http://photobucket.com/008lancergts

Here's a few I took today:

Last edited by zlatsky; 12-21-2011, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X