SkinnyPete's 05 Sentra SE-R Spec-V [Wrinkle coated intake manifold pg3]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SkinnyPete's 05 Sentra SE-R Spec-V [Wrinkle coated intake manifold pg3]

It's bone stock for now. It's a 6 speed manual with a LSD. Hopefully I will be able to order a header and exhaust sometime in January and then some tint and maybe do the plasti-dip wheels again. Aside from that stuff i'm not sure where I want to go mod wise. A turbo at some point would be nice but probably just N/A mods until I have it paid off.
    Last edited by SkinnyPete; 07-02-2012, 12:58 AM.
    07 G6 GT Progression [traded]
    05 Sentra S-ER Spec-V Progression

Re: SkinnyPete's 05 Sentra SE-R Spec-V

A new part from Greddy should be coming in the end of this week and I have some loctite for my butterfly valves as well as some wrinkle coat paint for my intake mani. If some decent weather comes around the modding shall commence.

Comment

very nice dude love the sentra
      Get out the way!

to many things to list and also change my mind way to much to actually tell people lol

Comment

Clean!
        2009 Ford Mustang Premium Pony 4.0L
        2001 GMC Sierra SL 4.3L

Comment

what was the reason for trade?
          sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

Hellz yeah fun little cars even more so after modded
            2006 nissan x-terra (SOLD)
            2007 nissan altima 4cyl. (totaled)
            2007 nissan altima 3.5L V6 (sold)
            2008 nissan murano (sold)
            2007 chevy suburban (totaled)
            2008 nissan titan (sold)
            2009 pontiac G6 GXP 3.6L V6 (SOLD) D: :sad:
            2008 nissan 350z (stolen) :,(
            1991 240 SX HB (missle car) (STRIPPED FOR PIECES)
            1991 240sx HB (MY GEM) <3
            2010 Nissan 370Z 40th annv. (daily)

Comment

if i remember right the 6 had some problems and had to get towed but i'll let him clarify
              Get out the way!

to many things to list and also change my mind way to much to actually tell people lol

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonGTP View Post
                what was the reason for trade?
                The 6 was a money pit with repairs, it's clear coat was failing and it was getting close to 100k miles and the aftermarket for the Sentra is way way bigger than the 6. I mean people on the Sentra boards complain that they have no aftermarket but they don't even know what it's like to really have a car with no mods available. Also the Sentra has 60k miles and a $80 a month cheaper payment+insurance.

And the 6 did get towed but that issue was resolved it was my shift linkage on my transmission.

Comment

You should continue the red on black theme you had going with the 6. It'd look good on this thing.
                  Traded G6 - http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=17590
                  2006 G6 V6, 12" vinyl strip along windshield, 5% tint on all around, painted mirrors, Eibach Pro-Kit, CRABS Option 3, Dr. Speed FPU, 8k Highs/Lows with halogen fogs, tinted tails, custom Flowmaster 44 exhaust with resonator delete, and a Kenwood headunit along with a metra kit.

New Car - http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=22863
                  2009 Cobalt SS/TC, K&N SRI, ZZP catless DP, EFR 6758, Polished TC wheels, Injen Charge pipes, Retros, HPTuned, etc...

Comment

this is why i said i'd let you clarify it i couldn't remember
                    also yes the red on black theme would look right on this thing
                    Get out the way!

Comment

First mod done today my Greddy kevlar air diversion panel. The Spec is stock no longer!!!

Comment

Oooooo pretty
                        2006 nissan x-terra (SOLD)
                        2007 nissan altima 4cyl. (totaled)
                        2007 nissan altima 3.5L V6 (sold)
                        2008 nissan murano (sold)
                        2007 chevy suburban (totaled)
                        2008 nissan titan (sold)
                        2009 pontiac G6 GXP 3.6L V6 (SOLD) D: :sad:
                        2008 nissan 350z (stolen) :,(
                        1991 240 SX HB (missle car) (STRIPPED FOR PIECES)
                        1991 240sx HB (MY GEM) <3
                        2010 Nissan 370Z 40th annv. (daily)

Comment

Very nice, I am prolly going back into the import scene myself in the future.
                          2009 Ford Mustang Premium Pony 4.0L
                          2001 GMC Sierra SL 4.3L

Comment

Originally posted by The01Cav View Post
                            Very nice, I am prolly going back into the import scene myself in the future.
                            not cool man!! lol j/k but if you need to do any g6 de-modding look me up
                            g6 gtp with a 3.6l vvt...tinted all the way around, custom upper/lower grill inserts, 8000k hid low beams, 10000k hid fogs, red brake calipers, custom engine cover silver flame stripes and icon outlines, led interior dome and map lights, red neon lights under dash and back seats, audiobahn 10" powered sub, crabs, racingline stb, grounding kit, mmi's, 91 wams tune, silver eyelids, resonator delete and magnaflow muffler with magnaflow tips, gtp windshield banner, larger custom made g6 performance decal on back window and custom front lip

Comment

lovin the car pete! and by the way...thanks for giving me crabs!!
                              g6 gtp with a 3.6l vvt...tinted all the way around, custom upper/lower grill inserts, 8000k hid low beams, 10000k hid fogs, red brake calipers, custom engine cover silver flame stripes and icon outlines, led interior dome and map lights, red neon lights under dash and back seats, audiobahn 10" powered sub, crabs, racingline stb, grounding kit, mmi's, 91 wams tune, silver eyelids, resonator delete and magnaflow muffler with magnaflow tips, gtp windshield banner, larger custom made g6 performance decal on back window and custom front lip

Comment

Working...
                              X