5.Full Catback Stainless Steel Magnaflow Dual Exhaust

Appearance:
    1.Rebadged/Debadged- GT Delete, G6 to trunk, Pontiac to dash
    2.20% Window Tint (All windows)
    3.Upper Recessed Grilles
    4.Lower Recessed Grilles
    5.Upgrated G6 embroidered carpets
    6. Temple and G6P Stuntin'
    7.Tinted Tail Lights (reverse blocks white)
    8.Fog lights ever on
    9.Tinted emblems
    10.Pontiac seatbelt pads
    11.Pontiac logo tire caps
    12.Eagle Eye headlights (black bezel)
    13.Eibach Prokit
    14. Color matched, AIT Fiberglass Hood

Comment

Re: ANOTHER G6 DOWN! Car is totaled...

Awesome! Very good trade up lol

Comment

u better post pics of those mods when ur done, i wanna see this...
        sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

Originally posted by ThatAttGuy
          ... NEW to me, USED to the old lady who kept it in her garage for 4 years and never drove it. :P

Congrats, nice car! I've always wanted a G35. I'm a bit jealous.

Comment

is it just the angle of the picture or are the headlights messed up on your 35? either way beautiful car man, I almost bought one of these before I bought my 6....

make a progression thread too, I want to watch this thing grow.

Comment

G35/350Z or the newer vesions or each twin turbo'ed.........omfg..........
              TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Originally posted by LoJac963
                G35/350Z or the newer vesions or each twin turbo'ed.........omfg..........
                Meh. Guy I know had 350Z with the 3.7L... twin turbo'd it. Wasn't enough. Dropped the LS2 in and now turbo'd that
                2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
                Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
                Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
                2005 CGM GTO.
                386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
                2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Man its been awhile since ive been on here! I remember when this forum was my crack when i had my G6. Currently i ordered my CF rear diffuser and waiting for the other guy to get back to me on my CF lip.

But i do have all this so far (not installed yet, will on my vacation end of this month and after i move into my new house ):
                  -Vynl overlays for tail lights, gloss black!
                  -CF GTR grill for the front
                  -Headlight polish(they are sun baked now)
                  -Headlight overlays in glos black
                  -white side markers to replace the nasty orange ones
                  -CF eyelids twill weave

Coming soon, whenever they ship that is...
                  -CF rear difuser nismo style
                  -CF front lip, OEM replica sport model

Ill post pix for you guys when i get them all done, im hoping to spend a solid day or 2 on them. Then my car will be on blocks to get the wheels powdercoated in 55% wetness/gloss in black.

found a local place that does em for 80 eatch with sandblasting.

Comment

Start a progression thread on your G35....those threads dont have to be G6ers....cause
                    Id love to see it as it....TRANSFORMS!
                    I hate dropping into the totaled threads....its depressing.
                    Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                    Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                    WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Man its been awhile since ive been on here! I remember when this forum was my crack when i had my G6. Currently i ordered my CF rear diffuser and waiting for the other guy to get back to me on my CF lip.

But i do have all this so far (not installed yet, will on my vacation end of this month and after i move into my new house ):
                      -Vynl overlays for tail lights, gloss black!
                      -CF GTR grill for the front
                      -Headlight polish(they are sun baked now)
                      -Headlight overlays in glos black
                      -white side markers to replace the nasty orange ones
                      -CF eyelids twill weave

Coming soon, whenever they ship that is...
                      -CF rear difuser nismo style
                      -CF front lip, OEM replica sport model

Ill post pix for you guys when i get them all done, im hoping to spend a solid day or 2 on them. Then my car will be on blocks to get the wheels powdercoated in 55% wetness/gloss in black.

found a local place that does em for 80 eatch with sandblasting.

post pics asap.
                      sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

my buddy has the same car as that only with the sport package. it's a little disappointing on power and the fuel economy is laughable at best.

handled pretty nicely and I liked how it adjusted the brakes to account for brake fade.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

This one has the sport package, just not the sport wheels. Im glad it doesnt have the 19' RAYS sport rims, thats the most expensive tire lol.

As far as performance goes, this car gets better gas mileage then my G6 GT 3.5L SOHC did. That car killed me in gas all the time like $35 a week. This car gets me a solid 21 the way i drive and about 19 when im real hard on her. G6 always got 18.6 according to the radio read out.

The driver is a big thing with these cars. Drop the clutch as 3200 RPM and see where the 60 sprint is after you turn off VDC. The "sonic boom" my girlfriend calls it kicks in right at 3800RPM. Seriously impressive stuff with how nimble the car feels. I cant get over how i can literally slide around corners with complete control.

I'll post pics soon, when i finish my move and get all the parts in my new garage. But in the mean time i can post links to the stuff im buying for a preview if you want?

SOON though! Very soon it will begin!

Comment

This one has the sport package, just not the sport wheels. Im glad it doesnt have the 19' RAYS sport rims, thats the most expensive tire lol.

As far as performance goes, this car gets better gas mileage then my G6 GT 3.5L SOHC did. That car killed me in gas all the time like $35 a week. This car gets me a solid 21 the way i drive and about 19 when im real hard on her. G6 always got 18.6 according to the radio read out.

The driver is a big thing with these cars. Drop the clutch as 3200 RPM and see where the 60 sprint is after you turn off VDC. The "sonic boom" my girlfriend calls it kicks in right at 3800RPM. Seriously impressive stuff with how nimble the car feels. I cant get over how i can literally slide around corners with complete control.

I'll post pics soon, when i finish my move and get all the parts in my new garage. But in the mean time i can post links to the stuff im buying for a preview if you want?

SOON though! Very soon it will begin!
                            what is this SOHC motor you speak of? and that makes a bit more sense now that i know you've got the manual. my buddy's got the auto.

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

Originally posted by zlatsky
                              what is this SOHC motor you speak of? and that makes a bit more sense now that i know you've got the manual. my buddy's got the auto.
                              Yeah that SOHC is scary stuff...

Comment

Im mistaken, the S and D keys are right next to one another haha. The LZ4 is a DOHC yes? or was my typo correct?

I really wish i didnt live next to a police station, id have my tail light overlays and front overlays on with the white side markers if i wouldnt get pulled over...

Comment

Working...
                                X