ANOTHER G6 DOWN! Car is totaled...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ANOTHER G6 DOWN! Car is totaled...

Im just a huge fan of black and red lol.

Well let me take a look around. Luckily the GTO's arnt too pricey here cuz half the year you cant drive them. this will be my daily driver after all.

What kind of gas does it take and what MPG?

Comment

Originally posted by ThatAttGuy
      Im just a huge fan of black and red lol.

Well let me take a look around. Luckily the GTO's arnt too pricey here cuz half the year you cant drive them. this will be my daily driver after all.

What kind of gas does it take and what MPG?
      it recommends premium fuel and i always put 93 in it but i dunno if u HAVE TO. as far as MPG i just refilled my tank last night and with a lot of romping on this tank it avg'd 18.2 mpg.

ALSO u can drive a goat all year, just ask woody and im about to do the same. blizzaks+GTO=GREAT SUCCESS
      sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

I do the medium grade, whatever that may be in your area. As for gas milage-I've mentioned it before, I get much better gas milage in the goat then I did in the 6. I was stomping the gas pedal in the 6 everywhere I went. In the goat you just touch it and your off!
        TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

LOL really? THats funny how you got better mileage in a GTO....I guess I am not that much of a leadfoot. LOL

I am hoping that the exhaust tune and CAI will give me two or three mpg better. Oh and I think you should get whatever car you want, the Subaru or the GTO, either way you can't go wrong.

Comment

get a 350...they look so much better

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

370z > 350z

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

C6>370>350
                '08 3.5 lz4
                Custom fenderwell CAI
                FIRST G6 TO USE COILOVERS
                Megan Racing coilovers
                Addco Rear Sway Bar
                Racingline strut-bar installed
                Racingline MMI's installed

Comment

45k>35k>18k
                  Mods: Intake resonator removed GTR Exhaust 30% Tint Front 15% Back Crab Intake WAMS 93 octane tune RLP street motor mounts, Debaged, Destriped, and Dashhawk. Infinity Kappa door speakers, Kicker cvx 12, Pioneer AVH-3200 BT Deck, Kicker 700.5 amp

Comment

for 45K you can get a used C6 Z06...

i don't think he'll be buying brand new

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

you can prob get a sweet 350 under 20k...drove a 07 yesterday...fell in love

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

I was also thinking the new 2010 altima Coupe 3.5SR

but a 350Z is cheaper. Any1 hear anything good about those CVT tranny's?

Comment

C6>GTO>350Z
                          45k,16-18k,18k
                          505hp 470tq, 350hp 350tq-400hp 400tq, 306hp 268 tq
                          No backseat, amazing backseat, tiny as hell backseat
                          sigpic

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Comment

correction...350 has no back seat...i really wanna test drive a gto....my dealer is calling me once one comes in

Comment

Originally posted by cookiemonster17
                              correction...350 has no back seat...i really wanna test drive a gto....my dealer is calling me once one comes in

Don't lose all ur money on your investment. Hypocrit much?

sigpic

Comment

won't be happening soon plus my mods are cheap...i wanna see if this goat is all the hype people say it is

Comment

Working...
                                X