X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Lampoon's Mrs Mustang

OK...
    Changed the overfill top from yellow to black to fit in better.

Also got the spoiler on yesterday.

Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
    Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
    WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

You and the Mrs. must rule the streets when you have Barry and Canary out for a drive.
      Mods: Lampoon's crabs under my hood (CAB and FPU w/K&N)
      Partial debadging, blackout window chrome and black overlays; Racingline FSB;
      Redline Elite Quick Lifts; HSRK; intake resonator delete

Comment

Yup...

Mods: Tint, Resonator Delete, K&N Filter, GT-R Exhaust, GXP rear bumper, Debadged

Comment

Wow, just plain outstanding.

Comment

Awesome car pooners!!

2005 Pontiac G6 V6 Dashhawk, Debadge ,Crabs, LED License plate bulb, LED third brake light , Black Emblem Overlays,Tint 35 percent front, 5 percent rear, Energy Susp. Sway bar bushings, Intake resonator delete.
            Soon to come>>>> Racingline STB, Custom Flame job interior/engine, FPU, Cquence slotted rotors, Recessed Grilles, Concept darts, Red Gauge face,

Comment

Took it to a mini meet on friday night and this kid was running around the car
              yelling how this cant be and its all wrong.
              I was like WTF?? His Dad explained that the car is not suppossed to be a Decepticon. Its an autobot. Then the kid came over to me and started to argue with me about how this was just wrong.

I was like - ITS NOT MY CAR....TALK TO HER! ....and I pointed to my wife.
              My wife just looked at him and said THAT car is a Decepticon.
              He was like but he shut up.

I was like

Dummy thought it was Bumblebee.

MODS:

Comment

spoiler looks sick robert. god that mustang is clean
                sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

Looks good!

Originally posted by Lampoon
                  I was like WTF?? His Dad explained that the car is not suppossed to be a Decepticon. Its an autobot. Then the kid came over to me and started to argue with me about how this was just wrong.

I was like

How old was the kid?

Car Domain | ForeverPontiac.com | Progression

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
                  G6Performance - now with TWO Hampsters!

Comment

I was like

how can you mistake a mustang for a camaro???
                    ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

he was about 10 or 11 years old.

MODS:

Comment

he was about 10 or 11 years old.
                        A douchecanoe in training...

BTW... NOICE Job with the Mrs. Mustang!!!

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
                        I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

definitely nice job, car is awesome!!!
                          TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

There was a Mustang identical to hers in San Marcos last night at Autozone, except it had different wheels. Had the same paint, stripes, spoiler, and I think window delete kit. The wheels were just different lol

MY PROGRESSION- viewtopic.php?f=119&t=26123

Comment

It looks identical???

Shaker? Front & back side vents? CDC chin spoiler? Splitters?
                              Magnaflow Catback? naahhhh..prolly just yellow with some stick on vinyl stripes & a spoiler.

Im upgrading the radio....got a Pioneer FH-P8000BT CD receiver.
                              It can control her iPod, has bluetooth w/a CD player so she will be happy.

I also think it looks hot. There are very few double din non-nav units to choose from.
                              I saw this in a Mustang adn thought it looked awesome.
                              I'd like to get one for Barry too but cant afford it right now..uugghh

http://www.crutchfield.com/p_130P8000BT ... =0&tp=5684

Now I get to figure out how to install it!

Currently the car is at the body shop getting the "X" that was keyed into the quarter panel fixed. Its too deep for polish. Gotta repaint the quarter.

MODS:

Comment

Currently the car is at the body shop getting the "X" that was keyed into the quarter panel fixed. Its too deep for polish. Gotta repaint the quarter.

I bet you'd like to run into that two-legged snake. Nice addition to Mrs.' Canary.
                                Mods: Lampoon's crabs under my hood (CAB and FPU w/K&N)
                                Partial debadging, blackout window chrome and black overlays; Racingline FSB;
                                Redline Elite Quick Lifts; HSRK; intake resonator delete

Comment

Working...
                                X