This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Lampoon's Mrs Mustang

Looks really good! All your work is amazing. Ill admit i never really go out of my way to check out mustangs but if they looked anything like yours i would probably be trading in my 6 LOL

Sucks about the "X"
    Not trying to tell you what to do but i think some car alarms have a fob with a little screen that will tell you even if some ones close or touching your car that way you have time to react? Just a thought.
    But there only so much you can do.
    My Progress thread
    http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...282#post429282

Comment

wow, that radio looks to me like something that would come stock ina car lol.
      sorry to hear bout the keying my 6 has been keyed 3 times now, had to quit claiming on ins, bc i was haveing too many claims in a short amout of time, and not once could it have been anyone i had know or pissed off
      hell i got sent to colorado springs for work, and the first night i was there my 6 got keyed and broke into, next day i was robbed. just about had to lose my apprenticeship over that deal

Originally posted by Lampoon
      Im upgrading the radio....got a Pioneer FH-P8000BT CD receiver.
      It can control her iPod, has bluetooth w/a CD player so she will be happy.

I also think it looks hot. There are very few double din non-nav units to choose from.
      I saw this in a Mustang adn thought it looked awesome.
      I'd like to get one for Barry too but cant afford it right now..uugghh

http://www.crutchfield.com/p_130P8000BT ... =0&tp=5684

Now I get to figure out how to install it!

Currently the car is at the body shop getting the "X" that was keyed into the quarter panel fixed. Its too deep for polish. Gotta repaint the quarter.

Comment

Finally getting the front cover that I won from that photo contest!!
        5 months later!!!

Better late than never eh?

Also since today was payday and I am one modden dude....I bought her some tinted
        tail lights that will make her car look similar to the 2010 model. Well....I think they are HOT!

Ill take snaps when they get here.

Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
        Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
        WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

lookin good man, nice work. You and the money you spend on your vehicles

If I wasn't dumping money into our new house it would all go towards the goat but I have to prioritize and not piss off the Fiance
          TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

That is a very sweet ride. Nice work my friend. One question though. Why is there a CAI tube when it has a scoop on top of the motor?
            Traded in G6 GTP 17 September 2012 for 2011 Musang GT 5.0L 6sp manual.

"A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster.”

Get Honor, Stay Honor

Comment

Originally posted by SergeantGrunt
              That is a very sweet ride. Nice work my friend. One question though. Why is there a CAI tube when it has a scoop on top of the motor?
              Looks at page 15 my friend....

MODS:

Comment

Originally posted by Lampoon
                It looks identical???

Shaker? Front & back side vents? CDC chin spoiler? Splitters?
                Magnaflow Catback? naahhhh..prolly just yellow with some stick on vinyl stripes & a spoiler.

Im upgrading the radio....got a Pioneer FH-P8000BT CD receiver.
                It can control her iPod, has bluetooth w/a CD player so she will be happy.

I also think it looks hot. There are very few double din non-nav units to choose from.
                I saw this in a Mustang adn thought it looked awesome.
                I'd like to get one for Barry too but cant afford it right now..uugghh

http://www.crutchfield.com/p_130P8000BT ... =0&tp=5684

Now I get to figure out how to install it!

Currently the car is at the body shop getting the "X" that was keyed into the quarter panel fixed. Its too deep for polish. Gotta repaint the quarter.
                This is the stereo I put in my 6. I like it.

border=0 /></a>

MODS: LED Tails
                Overlays

Upcoming: Tint
                GT-R exhaust

Comment

Tail lights are in....

MODS:

Comment

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
                    Originally posted by ahuhn
                    so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

If your wondering who wolley is.....thats YELLOW spelled backwards.

I think no one figures that out unless you see the car in your rear view mirror...

MODS:

Comment

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

Those are very nice Robert.Very plate,BTW. You should go with NOOPMAL on yours. On second thought, Homeland Security might take special interest.
                          Mods: Lampoon's crabs under my hood (CAB and FPU w/K&N)
                          Partial debadging, blackout window chrome and black overlays; Racingline FSB;
                          Redline Elite Quick Lifts; HSRK; intake resonator delete

Comment

pay close attention to the second picture, you can see a super cool camaro

Comment

Originally posted by Patman
                              pay close attention to the second picture, you can see a super cool camaro
                              Now I see your car. It's a good thing Mrs. L's car is so clean and shiny.
                              Mods: Lampoon's crabs under my hood (CAB and FPU w/K&N)
                              Partial debadging, blackout window chrome and black overlays; Racingline FSB;
                              Redline Elite Quick Lifts; HSRK; intake resonator delete

Comment

so i just spent the last hour and a half reading this whole thread and all i can say is badass mustang. and how come i didnt see the halo headlights and fogs?

Comment

Working...
                                X