Bambamm's 2009 G6GT: First Page Shows All Mods w/Dates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bambamm's 2009 G6GT: First Page Shows All Mods w/Dates

6/26: 10th Mod - Carbon Fiber Overlays on both pontiac arrows and for trial, the Key Hole for the trunk!

Saturday Night, I got a plethera of Pictures with a super duper camera. Dusk time photo's and alot of ladies posing!

I'll post those pictures when I get them.....Can't wait!
    "I put the Giggity into Each and Every Thread"

2009 Performance Red Metallic G6, Progression Page

Comment

Thats fricken

BAM. One question, did you install the overlay? If so was it difficult, and can you get me one for the front pont arrow and rear key hole?

Comment

Looks sweet. I like it!
        07 G6 GT Progression [traded]
        05 Sentra S-ER Spec-V Progression

Comment

Originally posted by hnda8n
          Thats fricken

BAM. One question, did you install the overlay? If so was it difficult, and can you get me one for the front pont arrow and rear key hole?
          Actually the overlay is really a vinyl product that comes in sheets. He heats the product, and it molds as best it can to the item. He then cuts it out and BAM, overlay is done. Same guy that does my tinting also does the vinyl work.

Comment

hmmm...interesting. I gotta see if theres anyone like that around here, which i doubt.

Comment

Weird... your car looks orange on those shots!
              COULOMJO - 2006 G6 V6
              Clicky for progression place

CURRENT MODS: C.R.A.B.S. (O3), 20% Tint, Upper & lower recessed grilles (black), LEDs (dome light, trunk, licence plate & reverse lights), DRL delete, intake resonator delete, Dart & trunk keyhole overlays, debadge, '09 Stock radio (with AUX IN), '10 HVAC controls, Hood quicklifts, Eagle Eyes black projector headlights, LED brake/turn lights (including 3rd brake light LED retrofit), Pioneer speakers (front & back), Bazooka BTA8100FHC 8" Subwoofer, Hidden 12v adapter (that turn on with the ignition), EE Halo DRL bypass (How-to).
              MODS - COMING SOON: None... for now!

Also in the parking lot: 2008 Pontiac Torrent "Podium Edition"
              Clicky for progression place

My first G6 - Lease ended - but not forgotten

Comment

Originally posted by coulomjo
                Weird... your car looks orange on those shots!
                That's the trustie Droid Phone taking pictures at Night! I've got some NSFW pictures of my car, took them saturday Night! Posting some shortly!

Comment

Here are some of Peter Griffin and my friend Ricki! She's a card carrying member of the little peoples of america Club. I have other pictures, with two other friends, nudity is there, so I need to know where I can post them, please MODS!

I also am waiting for the portfolio pictures of my car during dusk on Saturday Evening. Same back yard and almost a perfect setting for the G6.

edited to see picturs, how about now???

Comment

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
                    Here are some of Peter Griffin and my friend Ricki! She's a card carrying member of the little peoples of america Club. I have other pictures, with two other friends, nudity is there, so I need to know where I can post them, please MODS!

I also am waiting for the portfolio pictures of my car during dusk on Saturday Evening. Same back yard and almost a perfect setting for the G6.
                    sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

7/21: Got My Plates Back On The Ride!

Comment

Paying someone to install parts on your car, and bragging about it being fast is like watching someone SMURF your wife, and being proud to raise the kids
                        sigpic
                        Progression Page
                        Four Door Mafia

Forever Pontiac
                        Sponsored by: Negrotis™ Racing

Comment

...and where's the nudity?!

Mods: Tint, Resonator Delete, K&N Filter, GT-R Exhaust, GXP rear bumper, Debadged

Comment

I want a set of those overn lays.
                            DONE: debadged, cold air intake, Crimson Crab, red painted calipers and black painted rotors, painted engine and battery cover, eyelids, black emblem overlays, 235/55R16 tires, Raceingline engine mounts, Raceingline strut tower brace, Black recessed upper grilles.

Comment

lol the plates are awesome, nice work man!
                              TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Your ride is lookin sweet!
                                Great job!
                                Mods:
                                CRAB option 3 and FPU, iSimple Ipod integrator, Infinity Kappa 693.7i rear speakers, 50 front/20 rear window tint, gtp rims, Brembo brakes, Racingline STB/grounding kit, Intake Resonator Deleted, WAMS Tune.

Upcoming Mods:
                                more audio upgrades, racingline MMIs(waiting to be installed)

Comment

Working...
                                X