X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official embarrassing G6 loss race thread

Originally posted by CrimsonGTP
    indeed. he started with some of what he called an "svt tune" but obviously not the same as SVT's are boosted. but yeah he was changing his A/F among other things as he was doing runs all day. he was high 14's the whole time.

LOL that time he was talking to you but i thought he was talking to me about racing for money i was like smurf YEAH ILL RACE FOR MONEY HAHHAHA
    the only thing that doesn't suck about the tvs sucof is the headlights. same as the ford gt. plus it's the only car that got that motor without boost

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

it was a saleen focus against a 6 which is boosted
      Cold air intake, racingline engine mounts, painted engine cover, tinted tail lights, resonator delete, red and black calipers, Flowmaster 50 series, black upper recessed grills,cobalt ss/tc rims, massive audio nano 800w amp, pioneer A series 460W speakers, pioneer double din touch screen headunit and debadge[color=#FF0000][

My Progression:http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...;s+progression
      JOIN FOREVERPONTIAC.COM...NOW!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by killiger2009
        what? no. it was a boosted saleen focus vs a g6 gtp
        sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

thats kinda what he said
          ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

Originally posted by coolmanvette75
            thats kinda what he said
            ah as i read again i see what u mean what i read earlier while sleepier was ^^^^ read with a pause after 6. then ull see what im saying lol
            sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

yea, is see where your comming from.
              ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

i was about to say crimson....wtf r u retarded jp...lol
                Cold air intake, racingline engine mounts, painted engine cover, tinted tail lights, resonator delete, red and black calipers, Flowmaster 50 series, black upper recessed grills,cobalt ss/tc rims, massive audio nano 800w amp, pioneer A series 460W speakers, pioneer double din touch screen headunit and debadge[color=#FF0000][

Comment

got my ass handed to me by a civic last night on my way home from wal mart not sure what all is done to it but I've seen it out a the drag strip last summer it was running high 9's in the 1/8 we were side by side doing about 30 and he was looking over at me so I just floored it got maybe a half length on him and he just flys pass me like it was nothing then we met up at the stoplight down the road and did it again and and it was even worse he was a good 4 lengths ahead of me by the time I hit 60

Comment

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
                    I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

should have gotten a gtp or gxp

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
                      Originally posted by ahuhn
                      so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Originally posted by snowmanG6
                        should have gotten a gtp or gxp
                        pffft... I have no problem whoopin Acuras...

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
                        I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

you're still a 3.5 not enough ponies under the hood. I van take hondas too i mean acura's

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
                          so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

I dont think an extra 20 horse would have done me any good against this one it has some serious mods

Comment

Originally posted by gt08
                              I dont think an extra 20 horse would have done me any good against this one it has some serious mods
                              extra 25-40hp, also if youre a stock gt, the guys with modded gtp's or gxp's have probable 40-50hp on a stock gt

Comment

screw that ill use a cobalt ss t/c then whoop some ass im sorry thats my next car period

Comment

Working...
                                X