• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official G6 War Story kills thread

Originally posted by AnconaGT View Post
    My most proudful kill is

2004 Mustang GT 40th Ann. 5 Speed Manual, CAI, Exhaust, Nitto G's Tires
    1/4 race, beat him in 1/4 mile race was super close had a bumper on him.
    Dont believe you. You shouldnt lie just to sound like you have a fast car. Poser...
    2012 AWD Fusion Sport...
    Steeda springs, Steeda STB, Steeda Motor mount, Steeda Intake, Steeda 93/100 octain tune, Steeda TB spacer, Magnaflow catback, 19x8.5 mustang GT wheels painted body color, 5% and 35% TINT, upper and lower 6,000k HID's, Steeda Hood struts, and tinted tails, and much more...http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3974935/2012-ford-fusion/

Comment

You drive a ford fusion, enough said.

Comment

A newer Camery V6 on paper is as fast as a GXP with 0-60 in 6 seconds.

SECOND, I like you LB2, but you and AnconaGT need to take your fight to somewhere else.
        2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
        Gotta have it Green color
        Brembo brake package
        420 HP 5.0L
        Ford Racing Power Pack
        GT500 track pack differential cover
        BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

LB2 and AnconaGT take it to PM (private message) or knock it off. Do not argue in the thread.

LB2- the older Mustangs with the 4.7L were not that fast. I have (few years ago) raced a Mustang GT 4.7L and it was a close race I barely beat him.
          AnconaGT- the new Fusions are faster then the G6 GXPs.

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
          Originally posted by ahuhn
          so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Ran my cowokers because we were bored and they love their mustangs. One was an 01 v6 and an 02 gt.

Walked on the v6, barely pulled on the gt. Good enough for me.

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

Originally posted by snowmanG6 View Post
              LB2 and AnconaGT take it to PM (private message) or knock it off. Do not argue in the thread.

LB2- the older Mustangs with the 4.7L were not that fast. I have (few years ago) raced a Mustang GT 4.7L and it was a close race I barely beat him.
              AnconaGT- the new Fusions are faster then the G6 GXPs.

A fusion owner already posted a 13.9 with just a tune, intake, lighter wheels, and catback. Thats not bad for a lightly modded family sedan. We have a few guys that autocross and do very good as well.
              2012 AWD Fusion Sport...
              Steeda springs, Steeda STB, Steeda Motor mount, Steeda Intake, Steeda 93/100 octain tune, Steeda TB spacer, Magnaflow catback, 19x8.5 mustang GT wheels painted body color, 5% and 35% TINT, upper and lower 6,000k HID's, Steeda Hood struts, and tinted tails, and much more...http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3974935/2012-ford-fusion/

Comment

nice, I'm sure if Pontiac was still around they would have a pretty sweet G6 GXP now and an amazing G8 GXP. but they are not and thats why we are going else where to find better cars

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
                Originally posted by ahuhn
                so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

So today in the morning, on my to work, i was at the light and this mitsubishi eclipse 2Gen pulls up to me and gives me the look lets do this so i was lock in bam the light turn green and we were off. sadly i kinda burn out for little bit but TC kick in i beat him by 2 car lengths but wait he wanted to go again so what the heck i went for it again at another light and the same result but this time i beat him by 1 car length so i was very happy with this outcome plus another victim to my kill list

Comment

even if you lost you still won. a man should never drive an eclipse.

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

Lets add this to my kill list.

Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0 Turbo//

Was on highway doin about 60, 3rd honk sent us off. Shut the g6 down around 116ish had 3-4 cars on him

Comment

Originally posted by zlatsky View Post
                        even if you lost you still won. a man should never drive an eclipse.
                        lmao so true

Comment

Newest kill was a 2002 mustang gt vert, had exhaust for sure, from a 60 punch beat him till let off around 105mph

Comment

Originally posted by AnconaGT View Post
                            Newest kill was a 2002 mustang gt vert, had exhaust for sure, from a 60 punch beat him till let off around 105mph
                            Yea a 2V 4.6L especially if its an automatic with 2.73 gears is at a disadvantage against a 3.6 gxp.
                            2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
                            Gotta have it Green color
                            Brembo brake package
                            420 HP 5.0L
                            Ford Racing Power Pack
                            GT500 track pack differential cover
                            BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

It was a 5 speed.
                              Last night came up on a mustang and he slowed down, so I got next to him, we went from a 25 punch till about 110ish.
                              Pulled over at gas station he pulled up. Said he was damn surprised I ran through him like that.
                              I beat him roughly a car to car and half.

95 Mustang Gt 5.0, 88k original miles, had exhaust, intake, 4.10's, and said he had it chipped who knows if that did more harm then good. It was a Convert aswell.

Comment

I'm claiming kills for all the times knuckleheads in V8s try to get me to race - the best was a guy in a CTS-V. I guess I should be flattered that my car LOOKS fast...
                                CRABS WAMS MPD GT-R Brembos and stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X