Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: MRZ Performance Strut Tower Brace -- Interest thread!

Originally posted by andrewvss
    Alright, I just got off the phone with one of the guys at MRZ. Basicly he told me that the guy they were supposed to have test fit the bar keeps flaking. After doing a little more pushing he told me that they would try getting a car from a dealership to test fit the bar. He told me that he would call me if he has any updates, if he does call I will let you guys know.

yeah thats the same thing he told me months ago...it isnt gonna happen

The Official Silver Bullet Of The SWO....WHA WHAT...!

Comment

any more updates or is this dead?
      PS3 -Mischief24

Comment

It's six feet under.
        2006 Black g6 Gtp, MODS: Dr speed stage-3, Gt-r exhaust, 93 Octane VMS Tune, Dxr Black 18'' Rims, Razzi Body Kit,
        Red interior lights, Alpine 2 DIN Head Unit, Boston Speakers, 2 12'' Alpine type-r in a custom ported box, front side 30% tint back and rear 10% tint. EBC rotors, Redstuff Pads, Black Recessed Grills

Comment

Who cares when taz came through?

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

ive been waiting for a strut bar that doesnt rub, when am i gunna be able to get one

Comment

Originally posted by DeadPool
              ive been waiting for a strut bar that doesnt rub, when am i gunna be able to get one
              you already know that the racingline strut tower bar is coming out in 4 weeks so....

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

I would say this bar is dead I have sent several emails and got not in return. I am now waiting on racingline to come out with theres so I can buy it.
                DONE: debadged, cold air intake, Crimson Crab, red painted calipers and black painted rotors, painted engine and battery cover, eyelids, black emblem overlays, 235/55R16 tires, Raceingline engine mounts, Raceingline strut tower brace, Black recessed upper grilles.

Comment

lock it?

Comment

Originally posted by bluegtp33
                    lock it?
                    yeah if something comes up I will pm somebody.
                    DONE: debadged, cold air intake, Crimson Crab, red painted calipers and black painted rotors, painted engine and battery cover, eyelids, black emblem overlays, 235/55R16 tires, Raceingline engine mounts, Raceingline strut tower brace, Black recessed upper grilles.

Comment

Working...
                    X