Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Interest List: Unqiue Coatings Projector Retrofit

HAHA Hey, no food stamps at the meet!

Are there individual prices for angel eyes, LED's, etc.? So we know how much it's going to be added together?

Comment

we would be happy to install angel eyes, leds, etc to the retrofits. We would also offer some form of combo discounting for packages, but again, i would really prefer to have everyone get a similar system. The easier it is to pop them out, the lower the cost will be for you all.
      Chad
      Unique Coatings
      http://www.uniquecoatings.co

Customizing in Tinted Tail Lights, Tinted Headlights, Color Matched Headlights, Angel Eye Upgrade Kits, HID Xenon Conversions, HID Retrofits, VentureShield Paint Protection

Comment

Ok, that's understandable. I was just wondering.

Comment

550 is a good price for me but I will wait till I see a finished product before my name goes on the list
          2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Premium Edition
          2.0 Turbo 5-Speed Automatic
          Tsukuba Red

Comment

i think we need to just keep it simple and get it made because Yes he can probablly make it flash back and forth like the Knight Rider or have mini guns like bond

what we want is

1. great cutoff line
            2. no modification needed to frame behind headlight
            3. great light ouput
            lets start there and get a Great Cbrenn Product then start making modification requests

Comment

Originally posted by Kleindl
              550 is a good price for me but I will wait till I see a finished product before my name goes on the list
              This is just an interest list... nothing is permanent until the group buy, even then you can drop off..

Asking for a finished product before we've fully decided that we want them made is ridiculous.

Lunch breaks are the heroes of my stomache!
              Mods:

Comment

I ment, once the first few are made, then I will make my decision
                2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Premium Edition
                2.0 Turbo 5-Speed Automatic
                Tsukuba Red

Comment

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

Originally posted by mike91y2k
                    X2

Comment

That Audi style LED looked really nice...how long until a finished product would be produced? I just need to know the time span before the money is needed to save up.
                      It's not what you've got in the car, it's what you can do with it!
                      K&N Filter
                      KENWOOD ie 6x9 & 6.5
                      FALKEN ZIEX 512 R17
                      R1Concepts E-Line Cross Drilled Front

Comment

What about ZKW lenses?
                        Those things have a crazy as fuckkk cut off..

Lunch breaks are the heroes of my stomache!
                        Mods:

Comment

Wow, those are really nice!

Comment

They are nice, but are very large, and about 65 dollars more than the tsx's. They will not fit the G6 bowl, without significant modification to both the headlight and the projector itself.
                            Chad
                            Unique Coatings
                            http://www.uniquecoatings.co

Customizing in Tinted Tail Lights, Tinted Headlights, Color Matched Headlights, Angel Eye Upgrade Kits, HID Xenon Conversions, HID Retrofits, VentureShield Paint Protection

Comment

Originally posted by cbrenn71
                              They are nice, but are very large, and about 65 dollars more than the tsx's. They will not fit the G6 bowl, without significant modification to both the headlight and the projector itself.
                              OK, never mind, scratch that idea...

Comment

any chance there will be a full on headlight assy replacement? im sick of tearing headlights apart and just want a piece for piece replace. As in remove my whole headlight housings, insert totally knew headlights, connect and good to go. im getting lazier.
                                sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

Working...
                                X