Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The SOUTHERN MEET-UP is over. You missed an awesome meet!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The SOUTHERN MEET-UP is hours away! Live video streaming!!

This sux Im stuck here at work
    2006 G6 GT, Crimson red, Beige Leather w/woodgrain trim, Sirius Sat Radio,tinted tails, debadged

Comment

Do it old school and fake being sick lol

MY PROGRESSION- viewtopic.php?f=119&t=26123

Comment

• Re: The SOUTHERN MEET-UP is hours away! Live vide

I parked next to duane at bucees LOL.

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

I'm in san marcos. And I think in bobcat stadium parkin lot lol. R we meetin up at the baseball stadium??

Comment

Cant fake being sic, were shorthanded on the counter today. Thats why I cant leave early.
            2006 G6 GT, Crimson red, Beige Leather w/woodgrain trim, Sirius Sat Radio,tinted tails, debadged

Comment

sounds fun guys I can't wait to see the pics.
              I am outside breaking up snowbanks because well need I say more.

<div style="font-family:Arial,sans-serif;font-size:11px;">Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign</p></div>

Comment

Football stadium or baseball stadium??? I'm lost and its noon!!!

Comment

SO much for live posts

Come on peeps I had photos up on facebook while I was there.. I could have broadcast a video using Qik from my iPhone LIVE for you to watch if I wanted to,,,
                  2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
                  Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
                  Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
                  2005 CGM GTO.
                  386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
                  2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Your not in the SouthWest. Get out!!

Ok......had a great time...took pix....here is one:
                    Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                    Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                    WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Apparently one of you is handicaped

Also for double Stealth Gray representation !
                      Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms

2005 CGM GTO.
                      386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
                      2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

• Re: The SOUTHERN MEET-UP is over. You missed an awesome meet!

They were fighting over your hood but apparently you hate Texans and wont ship this far or something....

MODS:

Comment

I'd like to say what a great time I had meeting some of the people on our forum.
                          What a great bunch of fellas....Nice girlfriend Rannin....for her to sit through 5 hours
                          of talking about cars -I can tell you she's a keeper!!

ANyway it was nice meeting ya'll. I have a new appreciation for the Carbon Fiber hood.
                          It looks 1000% better in person.

I forgot to bring a few goodies.....and I will PM yall who went with a few pix of the Chief.

Anyway.....a few more pix:

Here is me waiting for everyone.

And a cool one of all of us in a row.

MODS:

Comment

Originally posted by Lampoon
                            They were fighting over your hood but apparently you hate Texans and wont ship this far or something....

It cause it's gonna be well over $250 to ship. It was $140 to ship it from where Eric is.. Indiana. So it'll be like double that to Texas, plus shipping rates have gone up. Plus it would have to be by freight which I have _NO_IDEA_ how to do I can only do UPS and FexEx and USPS.

2005 CGM GTO.

Comment

But if they pay for it? And stay on topic!

WOOT FOR MEETS......Missed ya Trey. Maybe next time.

MODS:

Comment

Guys it locked like fun. thanks for sharing.
                                I love the pic of all the noses lined up.

<div style="font-family:Arial,sans-serif;font-size:11px;">Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign</p></div>

Comment

Working...
                                X