2013 Indiana Pontiac Rally - Success - Pics Start Pg. 26

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2013 Midwest Indiana Pontiac Rally - More Details Pg. 25 post 366

Well I'm back from the meet earlier than most thanks to the unique way my life is funded...
    On another note, I'll be posting pictures soon, hopefully they don't suck.

Comment

So I just want to say, I had a good time and so did my friend. This is probably the first meet I've been to where no one was a douche bag and everyone was there because of genuine Pontiac love.

Cade, thanks for being a great host! And hopefully next year will be even bigger.

Below are my pics, I just got my camera so I'm still working on fine tuning all my settings, but the filter made a big difference. Hopefully by next year my photo skills will be better too

To start off the set here are two HDRs of the line up.

Both of these I have in full resolution if anyone wants em, I think the top one would be a good banner for the next meet's page haha

Here are some more shots:

And here's a one by one shot of everyone's car:

HDR's work really well with white cars, so I shot one of Fuzzchop's car.
      Unfortunately It got blown out in the front and just didn't look right.
      So I had to take it another way:

Also on our way back we passed this sweet bridge with a bunch of graffiti, so naturally we stopped to take pics. Here's one of them:

Hope you guys like em! Can't wait to see your shots!
      Last edited by CruisinG6; 06-30-2013, 01:37 AM.

Comment

Good lord those pictures are amazing!!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
        sigpic
        2009.1 PSM G8 GT Sport/Premium
        OBX 1 7/8" Headers, X-Pipe, SLP Loudmouth, 6k HID's, VCM OTR, Rick C Intake and Throttle Body
        MM Carbon Fiber Hood

Comment

Could you send me the file for the first one? That picture is amazing. skylineflames6@hotmail.com. well. Time to go drive 9 hours

Comment

Had an awesome time. Wish my gt could have kept up with everyone though lol. Can't wait for next year. Going to make a weekend out of it next time though. Had a rough time staying awake on the way home.
            2005 G6 GT
            My Progression Thread

Current Mods: Debadged, Arrow badges blacked out, Chrome grill surrounds blacked out, Grand Am LED 3rd brake light mod, Black Eagle Eye projectors, Black recessed lower grills, Red LED underdash/seat lighting, Redline Tuning Elite hood struts, Racingline STB, CRABS Option 3, 6k DDM Tuning HID lows, Color match interior trim

Mods on the way: 6k DDM Tuning HID fogs

Future Plans: Plastidip stock GT rims, Painted engine cover

Comment

could you take the first image and in shadowy letters at the bottom Put forever Pontiac and a Pontiac symbol in between the lettersand send me that one

Comment

I can but I cropped too much off the bottom so the lettering would be small, BUT Thankfully I have the raw pics that made it. So i can re-process it and add the lettering, In the mean time I sent you the full size pic of the line up.

If anyone would like I can provide a download link to all the pictures, Everything is that traditional WEB-SAFE size except for the two line-up pics
                Last edited by CruisinG6; 06-30-2013, 04:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CruisinG6 View Post
                  I can but I cropped too much off the bottom so the lettering would be small, BUT Thankfully I have the raw pics that made it. So i can re-process it and add the lettering, In the mean time I sent you the full size pic of the line up.

If anyone would like I can provide a download link to all the pictures, Everything is that traditional WEB-SAFE size except for the two line-up pics
                  Can you send me what you have? CadeMessick@gmail.com

I'll get mine up and get you some

sent from my wireless telegraph machine

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

Had a great time meeting everybody. It sucks the weather couldn't be a little more cooperative. A side note, if I had known pics would show up this good, I wouldn't have covered my car in mud/grass like a moron.

Comment

Here's a download link to a zip file containing all of my pics in the original size. Plus an extra HDR of Fuzz's car.

Pontiac Meet 6-29-2013.zip - 23.17 MB

Comment

Oh man I can't wait to see how that picture turns out. Ill upload mine when im out of work

Comment

If anyone is interested I want to get that shot of everyone printed into a banner. I can hage multiples done and ship them to you if you want

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
                          sigpic
                          2009.1 PSM G8 GT Sport/Premium
                          OBX 1 7/8" Headers, X-Pipe, SLP Loudmouth, 6k HID's, VCM OTR, Rick C Intake and Throttle Body
                          MM Carbon Fiber Hood

Comment

Im game for that but id wait to see the one he's editing

Comment

I was thinking of doing a few with different sayings on the bottom.
                              Any one have other ideas? Although I do like Pontiac Forever with the arrowhead in the center. Probably do a red over white or something. Watchya guys think of colors?

Comment

Fade the bottom to black.. Chrome like lettering and the emblem in the middle.. my .02

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

Working...
                                X