• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Virginia 6ers

Originally posted by killiger2009 View Post
    ok u do that...ASAP
    10-4!
    2009.5 G6 GXP
    35% Tint, Crabs Intake Opt. 3 w/ FPU, Angel Eye Halo Projector Head Lights w/ HID's high/low/fogs, Eiback Pro Kit lowering springs, GTR exhaust, pink emblems, blacked out, custom powder coated gloss black rims with pink flakes .

sigpic

Comment

ALRIGHTY RUBBER DUCKY YYEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
      Cold air intake, racingline engine mounts, painted engine cover, tinted tail lights, resonator delete, red and black calipers, Flowmaster 50 series, black upper recessed grills,cobalt ss/tc rims, massive audio nano 800w amp, pioneer A series 460W speakers, pioneer double din touch screen headunit and debadge[color=#FF0000][

My Progression:http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...;s+progression
      JOIN FOREVERPONTIAC.COM...NOW!!!!!!

Comment

wait we have meets in manassas and i did not know this wtf i have an appartment in manassas park, i would be so down for a run down to KD when i get back from next weeks vegas trip

Progression Page
        http://www.g6performance.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21103

"PONTIAC" 3rd brake light overlay
        painted engine and battery covers
        K&N intake
        Decepticon badges (to be installed after painting)
        red GT and G6 badges (to be installed)
        grounding kit
        wires

Future Mods
        tower brace
        spoiler
        stripes

Comment

Originally posted by firetox View Post
          wait we have meets in manassas and i did not know this wtf i have an appartment in manassas park, i would be so down for a run down to KD when i get back from next weeks vegas trip
          Sent you a PM!! Ill put the dates that I put together up soon, but the KD meet spot seems like a good idea! Have fun in VEGAS!! Im going solo in September.....
          2009.5 G6 GXP
          35% Tint, Crabs Intake Opt. 3 w/ FPU, Angel Eye Halo Projector Head Lights w/ HID's high/low/fogs, Eiback Pro Kit lowering springs, GTR exhaust, pink emblems, blacked out, custom powder coated gloss black rims with pink flakes .

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nv3ouss View Post
            Sent you a PM!! Ill put the dates that I put together up soon, but the KD meet spot seems like a good idea! Have fun in VEGAS!! Im going solo in September.....
            I'll go with you...
            sigpic
            MY PROGRESSION:
            http://www.g6performance.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20385

Mods: Classic Performance Exhaust, WAMS 93 Octane tune, Crab Intake, and a whole lot more...

Comment

Originally posted by Neatong6er View Post
              I'll go with you...
              LOL, that's nice of you
              2009.5 G6 GXP

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nv3ouss View Post
                LOL, that's nice of you
                Hey, I try!
                sigpic
                MY PROGRESSION:
                http://www.g6performance.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20385

Mods: Classic Performance Exhaust, WAMS 93 Octane tune, Crab Intake, and a whole lot more...

Comment

Hey guys and girls!!! Okay sooooooo, Ive thought of some dates and places, please let me know who all would be 100% interested, which dates would work best with everyone, and which one place sounds the most fun!! I figure Saturday would probably be the best day, so in July we have weekends of 15-17, 22-24, & 29-31 (my b-day weekend)! In August we have 5-7This, 12-14, & 26-28. The locations I've picked are Baltimore, MD, Kings Dominion in VA and Water Country USA in Williamsburg, VA. Which ever date, day, and place we pick we can also do a cruise down to the meeting place if people want to do that. We can talk about a meeting place for the cruise when we all pick a date, day and place. Those who want to come but dont want to do the cruise can just meet at the location at a certain time. This event/meet is for everyone so even if you don't have a G6 your more then welcome to join!!

I've picked these places because Baltimore has the Harbor where we can all hang out and get something to eat and walk around. Kings Dominion has a large parking lot, obviously, for the meet and then we can all go have fun in the park! And Water Country USA is awesome, we all would have a blast there!!

So, just let me know so I can set something up and put it all together! I want this to be fun for everyone and Im really looking forward to it!!
                  2009.5 G6 GXP

sigpic

Comment

Update:

I think we need to narrow down the best area for those who really wanna make this happen, not just somewhat interested to start. From there chose the best weekend with plenty of time and not change things. Baltimore is about my limit south, but I'd cruise down. If Baltimore is a good central location, what are our options there? Anything from central PA east/a bit south is good for me. Parks like Dorney, Water Country, Hershey, would be fun but we need enough definite people to wanna make the drive, and cost always turns people away. I'd be up for just about any type of gathering - hiking, camping, cookout, sporting events, shows, museum, parks, or just grab a few drinks and hang out, heck even if we wanna cram in my small apartment in Millersville. Gotta be soemthing we can come up with!

Yes I agree, once we figure out who all def. wants to do this we can think more, but we should think fast it July 1st tomorrow!! lol It sounds like maybe Baltimore at the Harbor would be the best bet for most people. Baltimore is about 1 hour 30min. from me so that would be cool. I would have to find out where there is a big parking lot that we could all park in, but there is shopping, there water with those paddle boats, theres site seeing, theres bars, and for food there's Hard Rock Cafe, Dicks ( which is a totally fun place if you don't get angry easily) and a few other good places! Maybe this is the best option? Any thoughts??
                    2009.5 G6 GXP

sigpic

Comment

Nv3ouss,

Sent you a PM and not trying to be creepy, but yeah, its pretty interesting.

Anyway, I've revived myself back to this forum after about a year of absence. Honestly, I'm just tired of my car but I'll keep it going xP.

I like the idea of the meet. I think it should be KD and any weekend in August is perfect, except the last weekend. That's my two cents.
                      Current: Kicker L7 12" with Sundown Amp, DrS CAB, GT-R Exhaust, 93 VMS ECU, red LED interior, 20% tint all around, blinging wheels, Red Calipers, tinted tails, angel eyes, 8000k HIDs, Eibachs Pro Springs, MPD Hood, custom mounted front door speakers

August East Coast Meet Thread

Comment

Hey Nicole just a thought - maybe start a new thread about the meet so that way you avoid having different threads with responses all over the place.

I'd have to say it's a longshot for us because of the distance, but I'll keep the possibility open Leanne would definitely enjoy the pnk GXP in person
                        CRABs, STBs, Uppers, Loud Noises Coming Out The Back End

Odd random pics on my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001119651822

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DroptopDiamond View Post
                          Hey Nicole just a thought - maybe start a new thread about the meet so that way you avoid having different threads with responses all over the place.

I'd have to say it's a longshot for us because of the distance, but I'll keep the possibility open Leanne would definitely enjoy the pnk GXP in person

Is there a thread for just meets?! Because yes that sounds like a great idea! lol Let me go look and see what I can find and Ill post everything on there then!

Thank you, and hope you can make it!
                          2009.5 G6 GXP

sigpic

Comment

I understand the point of having regional threads since G6ers are spread out across the continent, but we should have a "meets/car show" forum location.
                            Done: G6 2009.5 spoiler, Eibach Springs, Disc Italia cross-drilled and slotted rotors, Disc Italia ceramic brake pads, GT-R Exhaust, CRAB Intake, GM body kit, G6 GXP Street Edition Hood, recessed upper/lower grilles painted matte satin silver, red brake calipers w/decals, 35% tint
                            Electric Blue body color matched: Stock GTP rims on inner portion only, Racingline strut bar, engine cover, battery cover & interior trim pieces

My Progression Thread

Comment

Originally posted by ungerdog View Post
                              I understand the point of having regional threads since G6ers are spread out across the continent, but we should have a "meets/car show" forum location.
                              Yes, I agree!! BTW I made a thread for this meet.... lol Just have to scroll down on the main page and find it........
                              2009.5 G6 GXP

sigpic

Comment

I am in Richmond, VA. Dont have a G6 but got a 3.6 Malibu LTZ...pretty much the same thing lol
                                Last edited by va09ltz; 08-07-2012, 10:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X