• Show
Clear All

• Re: Bambamm's NEW G6: The Beginning 6/1/2010

Fill that hole already Bam.
    07 G6 GT Progression [traded]
    05 Sentra S-ER Spec-V Progression

Comment

Ur installing a james bond issued oil spiller to fend off ur secret agent attackers?
      Mods: FlashTech, GT-R, K&N, Kenwood, JVC, CQuence

Comment

Originally posted by SkinnyPete View Post
        Fill that hole already Bam.
        Got a plan with some 2.5" pipe and 4" tips!
        "I put the Giggity into Each and Every Thread"

2009 Performance Red Metallic G6, Progression Page

Comment

Smells like GT-R (i'm sniffing the air currently as if anyone can see me)
          Mods: FlashTech, GT-R, K&N, Kenwood, JVC, CQuence

Comment

You got it?! That's awesome dude. You'll likey.

You'll find yourself driving or cranking your car at odd times just to hear it talk to you.
            Mods: Tint, Resonator Delete, K&N Filter, GT-R Exhaust, GXP rear bumper, Debadged

Comment

SURPRISE, MY OWN LITTLE GT-R EXHAUST!!!!!

I know, I know............where's the rest of it BAM? Didn't need the rest of it, I've already got the 2.5" pipes from the cat, all the way back! So I just bought the important parts! Muffler, Tails, and Tips! I NOW UNDERSTAND WHAT ALL THE FUSS ABOUT THE GT-R IS! This thing sounds awesome! I'm gonna put it on this Friday!!!!!(unless I come into some money before then) Deadpool turned his car on before he took it off and MAN O MAN! I was like holy crap that's pretty loud.........then I though to myself, like a kid on Christmas Eve, "that's going to sound so nice on my car!"

Comment

you gonna leave the 3rd cat on?
                Mods: Tint, Resonator Delete, K&N Filter, GT-R Exhaust, GXP rear bumper, Debadged

Comment

it's still on now. I don't plan on messing with the emissions.

Comment

Originally posted by stupendusd View Post
                    you gonna leave the 3rd cat on?
                    third cat = resonator??
                    TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Originally posted by LoJac963 View Post
                      third cat = resonator??
                      Nah, they put a third cat on 08's and up. Me thinks b/c of states like Cali and their emissions standards. idk.

Comment

^oh well that's lame. What the hell is the point when any other vehicle with just 2 cats can drive in Cali??
                        TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

third cat = resonator??
                          I do plan on removing the resonator....But I think the 09's have a 3rd catylatic converter, I remember someone telling me about it before.

Comment

Originally posted by stupendusd View Post
                            Nah, they put a third cat on 08's and up. Me thinks b/c of states like Cali and their emissions standards. idk.
                            Originally posted by BAMBAMM View Post
                            I do plan on removing the resonator....But I think the 09's have a 3rd catylatic converter, I remember someone telling me about it before.
                            BAM not reading his own thread....

Comment

Wicked Bambamm welcome to the GT-R club. lol
                              MODSGT-R, HIDS 6000K, 8000K FOGS, 35% TINT, K&N INTAKE, CRAB HEAT SHIELD, Cquence Rotors

Comment

BAM not reading his own thread....

Agreed!

Comment

Working...
                                X