X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bambamm's 2009 G6GT: First Page Shows All Mods w/Dates

So it won't be Top 15 anymore ?
    CRABs, STBs, Uppers, Loud Noises Coming Out The Back End

Odd random pics on my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001119651822

sigpic

Comment

hey man i love your rims, i want to do the exact same with mine. how much did that end up costing you?

Comment

17 pages of red x's

Comment

Sorry for the 's. Here are some reminders

and finally,

Last edited by BAMBAMM; 06-22-2011, 03:39 AM.
          "I put the Giggity into Each and Every Thread"

2009 Performance Red Metallic G6, Progression Page

Comment

Bamm! How you doing!?! Good I hope...

Car looks great. BTW, your sig is my favorite - almost makes me want to move to Cali.

Comment

I always think of Florida when I see it....
              Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
              Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
              WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

I've missed you Bam and your ride still looks sick as ever!
                07 G6 GT Progression [traded]
                05 Sentra S-ER Spec-V Progression

Comment

Thanks fella's. Yeah, the best thing about having one of few G6's in a town that's full of Donks, I get alot of compliments from the locals, when I'm downtown. I went to the General Assistance office the other day, 4 women came up to me and asked what kind of car and "man it's sexy".....obviously, cause I was sitting in it, too, but it could have just been the car???

I'm still waiting for the newest little hottie, with a Black GXP to roll in here and spread the love, but I'm not gonna hold my breath.....

Brian, it's probably much nicer in Sacramento, even if it's 100+ cause the humidity is about 1/2 of yours. So come on out, but don't get too comfortable.

Lampoon, I think we have some palm trees on the west coast, too? But not in this part of the state.

Pete, I gotta go check out your photo forum/thread and see what you've been up to.

Comment

Car looks nice! I like the front of it a lot
                    2009.5 G6 GXP
                    35% Tint, Crabs Intake Opt. 3 w/ FPU, Angel Eye Halo Projector Head Lights w/ HID's high/low/fogs, Eiback Pro Kit lowering springs, GTR exhaust, pink emblems, blacked out, custom powder coated gloss black rims with pink flakes .

sigpic

Comment

Hola Señor
                      Custom Flowmaster Exhaust- CRAB Heat Shield- Tiger Ram- Painted Cals- Painted Grills- Eibach ProKit- Racingline S/B- Racingline G/K- Injen Air Intake- Spyder Headlights w/ DDM 5000k Lows- DDM 5000k Fogs- Plasti-Dip Solstice Wheels w/ 5mm Spacers/ Painted- Painted Intake Manifold- Hood Spacers- RotorPros Front/ Rear D/S Rotors- BMD-P Fr. Endlinks- BMD-P SS Brake Lines...

Progression:
                      http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=18485

Comment

Originally posted by Nv3ouss View Post
                        Car looks nice! I like the front of it a lot
                        strangely enough, I like your rear end...............giggity!

Comment

UPDATE: Roof Deck Spoiler. Point of Order, YES, I'M WELL AWARE I NEED TO WASH THE CAR!!!!!

Comment

Ballin man. What spoiler is this? It doesn't look like the others I have seen.
                            07 G6 GT Progression [traded]
                            05 Sentra S-ER Spec-V Progression

Comment

how much gap do you have at the tips from the back side of the top?

When I fit mine it was like 1/4"....

The stuff bends but not very much.
                              Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                              Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                              WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

I set the thing on the window for about 2 hours this morning, then from there I taped it into position for another 2 so it could get all kinds of head absorbed from the sun and the tint reflection. it bent pretty well when I needed to pull the DST(double sided tape) and put it back into place and I held it again most the afternoon with masking tape to keep it down. It looks great now. Here are the pictures.

Lampoon: I used a single edged razor blade to show you how much gap, as well as, I put it on the window only, I didn't put it up to the roof, I'm assuming that's how it should have gone, since I haven't seen the instructions, since a while now.
                                Passenger side:

Driver side:

Comment

Working...
                                X