Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Matts06GT Progression - Got a Much Needed Clean!! (pg.19)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Matts06GT Progression - MODS (PG. 12)

Originally posted by CrimsonGTP View Post
    looks good! missing one exhaust pipe though... haha
    Ya... As soon as I get a pay check or two this summer I am going to get my exhaust done!!

Originally posted by dgc393 View Post
    Ride. of. the. month. Looks mad sexy!
    Originally posted by Xxgxpstreet08xX View Post
    nice n clean!
    Thanks!!

My Progression---------------------Crimson Crusade---------------------Why Do I Run?
    Originally posted by wzbhnn
    We all like different looks, that's why we mod!!

Comment

So hot man. If I hadn't already nommed someone I would nom you, very deserving ride.
      07 G6 GT Progression [traded]
      05 Sentra S-ER Spec-V Progression

Comment

Originally posted by SkinnyPete View Post
        So hot man. If I hadn't already nommed someone I would nom you, very deserving ride.
        Wow thanks man!! I don't see it as being quite that worthy but maybe soon!!

My Progression---------------------Crimson Crusade---------------------Why Do I Run?

Comment

• Re: Matts06GT Progression - PHOTO SHOOOOOOT (PG. 12)

Alright everybody... I have a little dilemma and I need some help deciding!! I want to do something different with my exhaust since everyone and their mom have straight cut 4 inch round exhaust tips on this site!! With that being said I have 2 types of tips that I really feel I would like:

First is the extremely classy and always sexy quad tips (I would be using 4 - 2.5" tips [rolled edge or just straight tips] offset just enough to match the curvature of the rear fascia):

I was thinking just getting a couple of these: Quad Tips

and Second I think an oval tip could look really nice (I would probably get something close to the AMG tips): AMG Tips

Here is what the two might look like on my 6:

Tell me what you think!!
          Last edited by Matts06GT; 05-22-2011, 07:33 PM.

Comment

I would go with the oval tips. Or maybe a squarish kind of top the will sit flush with the bumper but take up the whole width.
            sigpic
            MY PROGRESSION:
            http://www.g6performance.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20385

Mods: Classic Performance Exhaust, WAMS 93 Octane tune, Crab Intake, and a whole lot more...

Comment

When I see a quad exhaust I think V8 and that's not the 6. Oval would probably look better if you want to go different. But there is a reason everyone does the same thing... because it looks good.

Comment

do it like the 04 gto or beemer
                Cold air intake, racingline engine mounts, painted engine cover, tinted tail lights, resonator delete, red and black calipers, Flowmaster 50 series, black upper recessed grills,cobalt ss/tc rims, massive audio nano 800w amp, pioneer A series 460W speakers, pioneer double din touch screen headunit and debadge[color=#FF0000][

My Progression:http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...;s+progression
                JOIN FOREVERPONTIAC.COM...NOW!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Neatong6er View Post
                  I would go with the oval tips. Or maybe a squarish kind of top the will sit flush with the bumper but take up the whole width.
                  Definitely not square... But an oval would fill it.
                  Originally posted by SkinnyPete View Post
                  When I see a quad exhaust I think V8 and that's not the 6. Oval would probably look better if you want to go different. But there is a reason everyone does the same thing... because it looks good.
                  Ya I know that everyone runs rounds because they look good but no one has ever even tried anything different!!
                  Originally posted by killiger2009 View Post
                  do it like the 04 gto or beemer
                  I think it could look pretty cool too but I am not sure, maybe I will find some old crap metal piping and cut / hold them up there to see what it would look like!

Comment

my vote is for oval, I have NEVER been a fan of quad tips on anything ever built lol
                    TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

double post FTMFW
                      TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Originally posted by LoJac963 View Post
                        my vote is for oval, I have NEVER been a fan of quad tips on anything ever built lol
                        And for some reason I have ALWAYS been a fan of quad tips!!

Cut some 2.5 inch PVC pipe today at work... this is almost exactly what it would look like (probably a little more tucked under the bumper but I set them out a ways to show exactly what I am thinking!!):

Tell me what you think!?
                        Last edited by Matts06GT; 05-26-2011, 09:40 PM.

Comment

do it!

______________________The Untouchable!____________________

Comment

That does not look nearly as bad as I imagined. If you want it go for it!

Comment

I'm still indecisive. The ovals would look pretty sweet...
                              sigpic
                              MY PROGRESSION:
                              http://www.g6performance.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20385

Mods: Classic Performance Exhaust, WAMS 93 Octane tune, Crab Intake, and a whole lot more...

Comment

• Re: Matts06GT Progression - Tell me what you think of exhaust (PG. 13)

this is what I have always wanted to do, porsche exhaust tips.

....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
                                .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

Working...
                                X