Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Project BARRICADE - The rise of a Decepticon.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Lampoon's Project - Barricade

Originally posted by Ghost
    pooners> <cops
    More like pooners........ Cops...........

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
    I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

Originally posted by 1BADG6GT
      pooners> <cops
      ok, maybe both. first then cuz they wouldnt keep up and finally cuz theirs has no

______________________The Untouchable!____________________

Comment

Originally posted by 1BADG6GT
        pooners> <cops
        ok, maybe both. first then cuz they wouldnt keep up and finally cuz theirs has no
        True... True!!!

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
        I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

Ok....I have a chance of getting Steve Saleen's signature on the car.
          He asked me what I wanted and well...
          I have painted the IUP (instrument upgrade package or the 4 main dash parts) upgrade on the car but I had it painted gloss black. I have a white paint pen and plan to clearcoat after the signature but I cant decide on something.....I can request him to sign it a certain way....

the center dash part has two vents. I plan on sending him that part to sign between the vents. This is not my dash but shows you where:

I was thinking of this:

What are your thoughts or ideas??? I can only request it of him. He may not put the 643 since his cars are numbered but I can ask!

ideas? Thoughts? I appreciate your input. I only have one shot at this.
          Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
          Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
          WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

I would be torn on whether I wanted him to put barricade or not.

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

Originally posted by mike91y2k
              I would be torn on whether I wanted him to put barricade or not.
              i would have him do it. that would crank the value of the car dramatically. probably as is, if pooners took it to Barret Jackson Auction he could probably get $60,000-$70,000 for the car. get it signed and probably get another $20,000 tacked on to that.

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
              Originally posted by ahuhn
              so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

That would be sick!! DO IT!!!

Comment

I mean I think it would be better if the barricade was straightened out and in really, really good handwriting. And then his signature and number under that.

Comment

Originally posted by markpetersonii
                    That would be sick!! DO IT!!!
                    do it.

______________________The Untouchable!____________________

Comment

Get the signature and barricade. 643 would make it seem rather tacky IMO. Pooners I'm so envious of you.
                      106,000 MILES!
                      There are gateway drugs... and then gateway mods. BOTH ARE ADDICTING WATCH THE F*** OUT!
                      Now that I'm done with college, I realize how boring everyday life is.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue6851
                        Get the signature and barricade. 643 would make it seem rather tacky IMO. Pooners I'm so envious of you.
                        tacky even though it was written by Mr Saleen himself? thats like saying it would be tacky is Carol Shelby wrote it.

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
                        so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Originally posted by snowmanG6
                          tacky even though it was written by Mr Saleen himself? thats like saying it would be tacky is Carol Shelby wrote it.

Comment

Car Domain | ForeverPontiac.com | Progression

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
                            G6Performance - now with TWO Hampsters!

Comment

Originally posted by Ringo64

Comment

Originally posted by snowmanG6
                                Originally posted by Ringo64

Comment

Working...
                                X