Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is/are your ultimate goal(s) with your G6?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What is/are your ultimate goal(s) with your G6?

Originally posted by Fischer
    If youre making "bank" why the shit, did you get a g6?
    Chris has bank and has a g6....
    Lampoon has like 14 cars and a g6

There is nothing wron with a G6... they are great cars...

Comment

Originally posted by Tupperware SC2

chris white doesn't have a G6

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

Originally posted by mike91y2k
        Originally posted by leong6gtp
        Teenagers are so retarded.
        Says another teenager
        I think of Leo as an adult or a teenager who isnt the typical douche bag most teenagers are today.
        Thank you sir. Unfortunately, a lot of people my age are complete douchebags, this creates a certain stereotype that I would hope someone wouldn't affiliate me with.

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
        TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
        Show
        -20% tint
        -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
        -Professionally heated seats

Comment

Originally posted by Tupperware SC2

well i needed something with decent gas milage being i travel 40-50kmiles a year for work, somethat that'll handle decently year round, enough room for my clothes and tools etc, a "good lokking" car lol. american made and not too costly. cost wasnt a much a matter to me as was my mom due to the fact i had to have her as a co signer as i got it a few months after i turned 18 and dint have much credit so she wouldnt sign for anything over $18k otherwise i would have gotten a brand new 2009.5 GXP in midnight blue metalic that i really wanted.

a corvette wouldnt really fit the bill for a winter driver or a lot of room, and im not that into haveing a truck unless its a 6WD digger derek like we use at work lol. and also if you show up in a non american auto your gonna get ridiculed by all you union coworkers and likely ran off the job.

plus i had wanted a G6 since i was in HS. i could have bought one when i was 16 working for an electrical contractor but my parents wouldnt cosign for me so no six for me till i was 18

Comment

I want to keep my 6 forever. It makes me feel bad to hear of all these guys that say they wish the would have kept their first cars.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkRedDemon
              I want to keep my 6 forever. It makes me feel bad to hear of all these guys that say they wish the would have kept their first cars.
              Lol my first car was a grand prix se, no regrets
              eliminating my first to get my 2nd haha. It was a little sad on trade in day cuz that car
              did nothing wrong to me and ha 156,000 miles on it. Great car with a little sadness but once I started with the 6 I was all and
              sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

The G6 isn't the fastest, prettiest, etc... But they look good, are totally economical and ours. Eff the naysayers.

But I still want a GTO
                Mods: Tint, Resonator Delete, K&N Filter, GT-R Exhaust, GXP rear bumper, Debadged

Comment

Comment

My goals have changed, my only goal now is to fit a car seat in the back ..........

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
                    Originally posted by [i
                    Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Comment

I'm really stuck here. I want to mod my G6...but I want a GTO. So, save the money I would have spent modding the 6 and buy a GTO, or mod the 6 and perhaps eventually buy a GTO?

Comment

Originally posted by solidhadriel
                        I'm really stuck here. I want to mod my G6...but I want a GTO. So, save the money I would have spent modding the 6 and buy a GTO, or mod the 6 and perhaps eventually buy a GTO?
                        I think you already know the answer.

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
                        TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
                        Show
                        -20% tint
                        -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
                        -Professionally heated seats

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonGTP
                          Originally posted by DarkRedDemon
                          Lol my first car was a grand prix se, no regrets
                          eliminating my first to get my 2nd haha. It was a little sad on trade in day cuz that car
                          did nothing wrong to me and ha 156,000 miles on it. Great car with a little sadness but once I started with the 6 I was all and
                          LOL! I didn't have any regrets getting rid of my first car either. It was a 1986 Nissan Maxima. I was glad to get rid of it for at the time the G5 GT. It was a good car though. Over 200,000 miles with no major problems.

Oh! There is one thing I miss about it. It was a standard, and I wish both my G5 and G6 were standards, but there both automatic.
                          Bryce

2007 G5 GT
                          2009 G6 GXP

Comment

Originally posted by leong6gtp
                            Originally posted by solidhadriel
                            I think you already know the answer.

True.

Comment

Let me see....
                              AIT full kit
                              GTR
                              CAI
                              Tune
                              spoiler
                              tinted tails
                              whole brake makeover
                              rims
                              Blacked out headlights--impossible for me with an 07 though
                              paint interior crapola

Comment

[quote="paramount"]

Blacked out headlights--impossible for me with an 07 though

viewforum.php?f=107 Yes you can have blackedout headlights. Buy them from Unique, I believe it's $200 for the lights and then $135 for paint. Don't quote me though, it's been a few weeks since I was on his site.
                                Traded in G6 GTP 17 September 2012 for 2011 Musang GT 5.0L 6sp manual.

"A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster.”

Get Honor, Stay Honor

Comment

Working...
                                X