Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is/are your ultimate goal(s) with your G6?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What is/are your ultimate goal(s) with your G6?

Originally posted by CrimsonGTP
    i want to put an LS3 in it.
    I literally dreamed about that one night lol somehow I made an invention of a crazy shower head that made a million dollars and I swapped in the LS3 with a STS remote mount turbo....talk about a crazy dream

MY PROGRESSION- viewtopic.php?f=119&t=26123

Comment

Lol a new shower head. That has to be the most random thing i've heard.

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
      TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
      Show
      -20% tint
      -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
      -Professionally heated seats

Comment

it was lol, in my head it kinda seemed like a good idea, I'm gonna call Invent Help!!!

MY PROGRESSION- viewtopic.php?f=119&t=26123

Comment

Originally posted by TXGT
          it was lol, in my head it kinda seemed like a good idea, I'm gonna call Invent Help!!!
          no they will steal your idea. get a patten on it first

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
          Originally posted by ahuhn
          so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

hmm wel the 6 i have now will likely have around 150K miles on it by the time im done with my apprenticeship in 2 1/2 years. my 08 i bout with 24k 9 months ago now has 64k on it.

sooo,
            i plan to have my shop built sometime next year, pretty much a huge pole barn thats insulated pretty well, have radial heat in the floor, have a wash bay so i can handwash my baby in the winter in the heated shop, have a paint bay where i can do my own paint work. have a dedicated area to work on her, and the driveway goin thru the shop so ican drive in and drive out lol. also wanna have a little living quarters above the wash and paint bays so i got someplace to stay when i actually get to be home for like a month outa the year.

after thats built, i want to get an '07? (whichever was the latest year they came in electric blue) or mabey an 09.5 in midnight blue metalic. G6 and drop a 3.6 and 6 speed manual in it, and turn it into a GXP and thatll be on of my weekend cars. also want a mazda rx-8 with the rotary engine, a 09 corvette convertable and a g8 lol

as far as the 6 i have now, so far i got the windows tinted, HIDs, Intake, chrome recessed grilles, 18" GTP wheels with 225/40ZR18 Pirellis, red painted calipers, GT-R is on the way, puttin that one when i go home in a week, gettin a ECM/TCM tune then too,

to come: Crossdrilled and slotted rotors, Sunroof, Leather heated seats from a GTP, Hammerhead spoiler, Chrome door handles, Headers. I wanna keep this car pretty much forever, as its my first car, so if it comes down to it ill even put a new engine in it and repaint it to keep it running good and still lookin new. lol.

ahh the fun of bein a lineman building powerlines and rollin in $$$

we got rained out the other day and thats bad cuz all i fell like doin on days like that is spend money. walked into a dealer with $9K cash and almost bought another G6 lol.

Comment

Originally posted by SexyG6
              hmm wel the 6 i have now will likely have around 150K miles on it by the time im done with my apprenticeship in 2 1/2 years. my 08 i bout with 24k 9 months ago now has 64k on it.

sooo,
              i plan to have my shop built sometime next year, pretty much a huge pole barn thats insulated pretty well, have radial heat in the floor, have a wash bay so i can handwash my baby in the winter in the heated shop, have a paint bay where i can do my own paint work. have a dedicated area to work on her, and the driveway goin thru the shop so ican drive in and drive out lol. also wanna have a little living quarters above the wash and paint bays so i got someplace to stay when i actually get to be home for like a month outa the year.

after thats built, i want to get an '07? (whichever was the latest year they came in electric blue) or mabey an 09.5 in midnight blue metalic. G6 and drop a 3.6 and 6 speed manual in it, and turn it into a GXP and thatll be on of my weekend cars. also want a mazda rx-8 with the rotary engine, a 09 corvette convertable and a g8 lol

as far as the 6 i have now, so far i got the windows tinted, HIDs, Intake, chrome recessed grilles, 18" GTP wheels with 225/40ZR18 Pirellis, red painted calipers, GT-R is on the way, puttin that one when i go home in a week, gettin a ECM/TCM tune then too,

to come: Crossdrilled and slotted rotors, Sunroof, Leather heated seats from a GTP, Hammerhead spoiler, Chrome door handles, Headers. I wanna keep this car pretty much forever, as its my first car, so if it comes down to it ill even put a new engine in it and repaint it to keep it running good and still lookin new. lol.

ahh the fun of bein a lineman building powerlines and rollin in $$$

we got rained out the other day and thats bad cuz all i fell like doin on days like that is spend money. walked into a dealer with $9K cash and almost bought another G6 lol.

Comment

Teenagers are so retarded.

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
                TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
                Show
                -20% tint
                -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
                -Professionally heated seats

Comment

Originally posted by leong6gtp
                  Make me a signature and ill put it in here...

Comment

Says another teenager

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

You my friend are a...

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
                      I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

Originally posted by mike91y2k
                        Says another teenager
                        I think of Leo as an adult or a teenager who isnt the typical douche bag most teenagers are today.

Comment

Says another teenager
                          oh ya? and what teenager do you know that paid of his G6 by himself in 3 months, is home about a month out of the year because he travels the country building powerlines and makes about $120K a year strait out of high school?

Its gonna happen lol

Comment

Originally posted by SexyG6
                            Says another teenager
                            oh ya? and what teenager do you know that paid of his G6 by himself in 3 months, is home about a month out of the year because he travels the country building powerlines and makes about $120K a year strait out of high school?

Its gonna happen lol
                            Uh I kinda paid for my G6 in full...when I was 17.

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

If youre making "bank" why the shit, did you get a g6?

Comment

Originally posted by Fischer
                                If youre making "bank" why the shit, did you get a g6?
                                haha... good point Max...

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
                                I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

Working...
                                X