Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is/are your ultimate goal(s) with your G6?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What is/are your ultimate goal(s) with your G6?

My goal is to keep my G6 in top working condition for 2-3 years and then consider my options on a different car.

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

Originally posted by mike91y2k
      My goal is to keep my G6 in top working condition for 2-3 years and then consider my options on a different car.
      thats no fun.

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
      TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
      Show
      -20% tint
      -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
      -Professionally heated seats

Comment

Originally posted by leong6gtp
        thats no fun.
        Yeah but to me my g6 is only a conveyance as of now. I don't have the funds to mod the 6 the way I want and no matter how much I mod the car, it will never be a RWD coupe that I now want. Hopefully in 3-4 years a used solstice GXP coupe will be in my price range.

But don't take this post wrong. I'm still in love with my 6.

Comment

thats no fun.
          Yeah but to me my g6 is only a conveyance as of now. I don't have the funds to mod the 6 the way I want and no matter how much I mod the car, it will never be a RWD coupe that I now want. Hopefully in 3-4 years a used solstice GXP coupe will be in my price range.

But don't take this post wrong. I'm still in love with my 6.
          heard that. if i didnt mod my 6 like i do i would have so much more money right now.

TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
          Show
          -20% tint

Comment

if i ever came across some good $$$$ my 6 will be RWD and i will be getting $100 from leon and a vid of him sh!tin a brick

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
            Originally posted by ahuhn
            so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Also the 3 year/36k mile powertrain plus warranty I purchased is keeping me very safe from having to shell out huge money if an expensive component fails.

Comment

Originally posted by snowmanG6
                if i ever came across some good $$$$ my 6 will be RWD and i will be getting $100 from leon and a vid of him sh!tin a brick
                on that. if i do it first you should shit me a brick and send $100 with it to me.

Show
                -20% tint

Comment

deal, then i want a ride in it

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
                  so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

deal, then i want a ride in it
                    and vise versa.

Show
                    -20% tint

Comment

u dont even know how bad i want to convert my 6 to RWD, if i had the money i would be doing it right now probably be done with it, and i have 2 places in mind i would go to do it, mainly one cuz the man is a genius and a car god, Chip Foose, he would be the first person i would go to.

Comment

u dont even know how bad i want to convert my 6 to RWD, if i had the money i would be doing it right now probably be done with it, and i have 2 places in mind i would go to do it, mainly one cuz the man is a genius and a car god, Chip Foose, he would be the first person i would go to.
                        how about AWD?

Show
                        -20% tint

Comment

Trade it in for a G8 Anybody want to take over payments on my GXP. It's fully loaded with tint,catback exhaust, black calipers, sub and amp is in the trunk also and my two-way The car is in mint condition with 6700 miles.

Comment

Originally posted by Stacy
                            Trade it in for a G8 Anybody want to take over payments on my GXP. It's fully loaded with tint,catback exhaust, black calipers, sub and amp is in the trunk also and my two-way The car is in mint condition with 6700 miles.
                            we dont need your deconstructive attitude ruining our discussion.

Show
                            -20% tint

Comment

Originally posted by Stacy
                              we dont need your deconstructive attitude ruining our discussion.
                              Everybody ruins my discussions by talking about JELLO. It's getting old Its funny how people can laugh about serious health issues.

Comment

how about AWD?
                                i even thought about that, i would probably do that so i can get the launches off the line. an AWD twin turbo 3.9L G6 Coupe then it would be a true GXP

Comment

Working...
                                X