Toyota "Quality" - 2.3 million vehicles recalled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Toyota "Quality" - 2.3 million vehicles recalled

i <3 expecting mother and hybrid only parking.

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

Re: Toyota &quot;Quality&quot; - 2.3 million vehicles recalled

Originally posted by zlatsky
      I was so tempted to go on eBay to find a hybrid badge from a Malibu or Aura, stick it on and start using those spots... with my GT-R duals sticking out.
      <-- Gray G6? Click!
      2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
      2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
      Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

haha nice!!!
        http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...mageID=1623464

Comment

Originally posted by ToniCipriani
          Originally posted by zlatsky
          I was so tempted to go on eBay to find a hybrid badge from a Malibu or Aura, stick it on and start using those spots... with my GT-R duals sticking out.
          that's so funny there's a guy with a goat who put the hybrid synergy drive badges above the GTO fender badges, I tried to find the pic real quick but can't-looked hilarious
          TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Now it looks like there are runaway camrys too!

THIS IS WONDERFUL!

Not that people are dying at the wheel of these cars...but that the "untouchable" toyota is finally crashing...BIG TIME! (no pun intended...or was it?)

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35493316/ns ... gton_post/
            2009 PONTIAC G8
            MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

Originally posted by ragingfish

THIS IS WONDERFUL!

Not that people are dying at the wheel of these cars...but that the "untouchable" toyota is finally crashing...BIG TIME! (no pun intended...or was it?)

i smile a little everytime i hear of one of there problems.

and i personaly belive theres more to all these problems then sticking pedals and the like. i belive they have electroics issues. obviously i cant prove that but thats my opinion

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
              Originally posted by snowmanG6
              you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Originally posted by ahuhn

THIS IS WONDERFUL!

i smile a little everytime i hear of one of there problems.

and i personaly belive theres more to all these problems then sticking pedals and the like. i belive they have electroics issues. obviously i cant prove that but thats my opinion
                as well...

and call me a conspiracy theorist...but i truly believe there's been a corporate cover up going on here...
                2009 PONTIAC G8
                MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

and you know id belive that as well. im sure that most companys do it but who knows.

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
                  Originally posted by snowmanG6
                  you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Cover up galore! I hope they ban Toyota from the America roads, be much safer for us, and also help boost our economy by increasing sales for American cars... So drive on Toyota, keep MOVING FORWARD

It's not about how fast you get to your destination, it's about how you many heads
                    you turn when you get there...

My Progression Page
                    CarDomainMySpace

Comment

Another one bites the dust.

My wifes co-workers are trying to convince their one co-workers wife who just had a baby a few weeks ago not to buy a Toyota. They're all telling her haven't you seen the news? Her reply is yes she has but she really like Toyota's especially the new Sienna minivan. Her husband who is a loyal toyota owner is pushing her to buy a Ford instead of the toyota.

Comment

as well...

and call me a conspiracy theorist...but i truly believe there's been a corporate cover up going on here...
                        Actually it's by nature for Asian companies. If there are problems, sweep it under the rug.

Very common, not just in Japan, in China as well.
                        <-- Gray G6? Click!
                        2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
                        2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
                        Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

lol

Comment

Can life get any better?

U.S. launches criminal probe into Toyota safety
                            SEC also looking into executive behavior as Capitol Hill hearings begin
                            http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35520628/ns/business-autos/
                            2009 PONTIAC G8
                            MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

well it acutally got worse....

http://www.kfsm.com/news/kfsm-news-toyo ... 2834.story

Comment

reading more and more of these stories concerns me sitting at a red lights when i see a toyota approaching... you never know if they are going to be able to stop.

Comment

Working...
                                X