Xenon
      Lit
      Energetic
      Realism

Comment

• Re: What does your logon name mean?

That's exactly what I thought
        CRABs, STBs, Uppers, Loud Noises Coming Out The Back End

Odd random pics on my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001119651822

sigpic

Comment

means IMA BOSSSS ha na couldnt think of anything so i came up wit this
          MODS: 20% tint around, 5% tint in back, Painted rims, Custom Headlights, Cold air intake, tinted tails, Superman Emblem (blacked out), Two 12s, Painted Door Trim,

Comment

YEABUHD was the plate number on my 03 dodge stratus rt. leather interior , maroon paint ... flawless car .. with only 57000 miles on it when a 74 year old woman made a left turn in front of me, R.I.P. vinny "no relation to jersey shore"

but that car was the reason for my g6,
            *~YEABUH D~*

Comment

Umm, it's my name. Honest Injun! Jim Soden

Out in the open, stupid decision, I know. But I do it all all the forums/boards I'm on (since I started back in 1995). So, unless it's a forum that's political or something, I just use my real name.

What the hell, 'ole purple lips and his butt-buddies are scanning everything anyway, so there really isn't any real privacy to speak of. Thank you, Larry Ellison...

Anyway, try not to be too paranoid, but remember...just because you're not paranoid, doesn't mean they're not out to get you!

Comment

Wojcik. Pretty simple its my last name ,nothing fancy keepin it simple and packing on the power :-)
                2008 G6 GT "Vicky" Canucks Lowering Springs all 4 corners, Racingline STB, Racingline Grounding kit w/ Alt wire, custom CAI setup, 18" Konig Zero-in Rims wrapped in Toyo Proxes T1-R's, LED Running Boards, LED Foot Holds (front and back) resonator delete w/ Flowmaster Super 44 2.5 in/ dual 2.25 out mid body dump flush. KCR tune, custom paint and custom stitching throughout interior 2 RF P3D410's in spec ported box tuned to 34hz, 1500 watt SSL amp, 2 Farad Cap.

Soon to come: Lower and Upper engine build, complete trans build and hardening, custom turbo setup, custom tune, Concept body kit.

Comment

New Orleans LouisiAna
                  and the boy cause im a guy

Comment

Used to love skating and my name is Ryan haha
                    2006 nissan x-terra (SOLD)
                    2007 nissan altima 4cyl. (totaled)
                    2007 nissan altima 3.5L V6 (sold)
                    2008 nissan murano (sold)
                    2007 chevy suburban (totaled)
                    2008 nissan titan (sold)
                    2009 pontiac G6 GXP 3.6L V6 (SOLD) D: :sad:
                    2008 nissan 350z (stolen) :,(
                    1991 240 SX HB (missle car) (STRIPPED FOR PIECES)
                    1991 240sx HB (MY GEM) <3
                    2010 Nissan 370Z 40th annv. (daily)

Comment

my last name is Orr and im a monstORR. get it

Comment

My last name is Unger and I feel like a bit of an underdog. Might as well put em' together.
                        Done: G6 2009.5 spoiler, Eibach Springs, Disc Italia cross-drilled and slotted rotors, Disc Italia ceramic brake pads, GT-R Exhaust, CRAB Intake, GM body kit, G6 GXP Street Edition Hood, recessed upper/lower grilles painted matte satin silver, red brake calipers w/decals, 35% tint
                        Electric Blue body color matched: Stock GTP rims on inner portion only, Racingline strut bar, engine cover, battery cover & interior trim pieces

My Progression Thread

Comment

Let's see. I was given the nickname by some old friends when I did unoficial motocross racing in AZ because that was my riding style to try and win. The others can't win if they can't finish the race.

28 is the number of races that I lost using that style. also the number of races I competed in with the style. HA!!
                          1993 Eagle Talon (RIP)
                          2007 Toyota Matrix XR (GONE!!!)
                          2006 Pontiac G6 GTP (Let the fun begin)
                          2012 Chevrolet Malibu 2LTZ (New family car)

Definition of a Ricer.
                          (Ricer: from the latin word Ricarius meaning to suck at everything you attempt)

A person who makes unecessary modifications to their most often import car (hence the term "rice") to make it (mostly make it look) faster.

Comment

Carmen is the name of my car,
                            And the rest is well you all know.

Comment

Name of my car, my favorite word in the dictionary to say and look at, and used to describe my hard-headed nature: Extreme and/or indisputable.
                              sigpic
                              Mods to come: STB, Coilovers, (debating) new wheels and tires, Intake w/ tune, (as soon as the valance gets here) custom exhaust.

My avatar. That is all...

Comment

it's my first RPG name back in Starcraft days.
                                Performance: WAMS, K&N 69 Series CAI, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust built with a Camaro SS Muffler and Glasspack with 4 inch double-wall stainless steel tips, Thunderbolt 8.2mm High-Performance Spark Plug Wires, NGK Laser Iridium Spark Plugs, Pennzoil Ultra Full Synthetic, Resonator Delete, Racingline Motor Mount Inserts, Racingline Grounding kit. (4 additional grounds from battery to front bumper for DDM tuning HIDS)

Handling: Moog Front Control Arms and Toe Ends, Racingline STB, Koni Yellow "4 Point" Suspension -Front to Rear- , Energy Suspension Poly Front Sway Bar bushings, Energy Suspension Tie-rod bushings, Energy Suspension Front Control Arm replacement mounts, Eibach Pro-kit springs, BMD Front Endlinks, Genuine Saab .9mm Rear Chamber Shims, 19mm Motorsports spacers on all 4 tires.

Stopping: Cobalt SS Front Brembo's, R1Concepts Premium Cross-slotted Front Rotors, R1Concepts Premium Cross-slotted and Drilled rear Rotors, Hawk HPS pads, ATE Super Blue Brake Fluid, BMD Steel Braided Brake Lines, Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3 tires.

Appearance: Revotec Eagle Eye CCFL Projectors, Red Calibers, 6000k 35w DDM fogs, 6000k 55w DDM lows, LED Taillights, DDM Tuning LED Switchback Turn Signals, Konig Crown 17x7.5 Rims. 30% tint in front windows, rear windows @ 15% tint

Safety & Security: Cobra XRS 9470 Radar Detector, Experimental 2mm rear mounted camera with Bluetooth connectivity to my phone, GOSHERS Universal Blind Spot Detection System w/ LED Indicators, Waze GPS App with a windshield mount for early warning for police coupled with Radar Detector (double-whammy).

Experimental: BG 44k, BG MOA, BG ATC, Custom Transmission Cooler, Super Secret Flux-capacitor transporter, Header reflective wrap, CAI 2000 degree radiant reflective wrap.

Progression: http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=22823

Comment

Working...
                                X