G6Performance Goes Mobile!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G6Performance Goes Mobile!!!

I guess is it's a good thing... just incase I decited to switch from the iPhone to a regular phone...

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
    I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

I'm lovin this. Now I can see pics and vids while at work and don't have my laptop on me
      My Cardomain Page

20% all around black tint, 17” black MSR-040 rims, red calipers, 3rd brake overlay, tinted tails, black emblem overlays, front & rear Alpine speakers, 2-10" Alpine subs, 500 watt Rockford Fosgate amp
      Mods planned soon: On hold for now
      Future Mods: 18" MSR's, 6000K HIDs, Interior LED's, Metra kit w/ Alpine CDE-102
      Originally posted by 1BADG6GT
      LOL. Freakin Sara... you and your AWESOME Gyna!!!

Comment

can you add a "view new posts" link to the top? I hate clicking board index, waiting for that to load, just to click view new posts.

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

Yes you can Mike. It's reversed though and on the left side, not the right side in all our normal themes.

and wOOt for circumventing work filters
          2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
          Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
          Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
          2005 CGM GTO.
          386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
          2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
            Yes you can Mike. It's reversed though and on the left side, not the right side in all our normal themes.

and wOOt for circumventing work filters
            Well the view ur posts is there but I can't touch it....

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
            sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

Um. Well it shows up, able to click it, and works on my iPhone 3G in Safari....

Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms

2005 CGM GTO.
              386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
              2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
                Um. Well it shows up, able to click it, and works on my iPhone 3G in Safari....

I'm on itouch with latest software in safari....

sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

U haz fail? It's literally the exact same browser. Maybe try zooming a bit and clicking on it? Or Go to Settings>Safari and clear History, Cookies, and Cache?

2005 CGM GTO.

Comment

Here's what it looks like from BB

No View Active Topics from within a topic
                    CRABS WAMS MPD GT-R Brembos and stuff

Comment

Neat.

2005 CGM GTO.

Comment

From iPhone

2005 CGM GTO.

Comment

Originally posted by zlatsky
                          can you add a "view new posts" link to the top? I hate clicking board index, waiting for that to load, just to click view new posts.

Comment

I can see...
                            I'll have to study it a bit and see why it only shows up on board index and see if i can get it to display when on viewposts...

2005 CGM GTO.

Comment

Why is yours red? That's cool... Did you jailbreak it?

Comment

Yeah. It's not a winterboard theme either. Manually editing files and spending way too much time on it ftw.

Comment

Working...
                                X