Eagle Eyes Dual CCFL Halo Projector Headlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Eagle Eyes Dual CCFL Halo Projector Headlights

I got mine for $109.00 from eBay. Though it has a two issues with it, still so worth the ownership status. I would have liked to have gotten the black housing, but I have a white g6 so it would not look right.
    Last edited by GMManof3; 11-18-2014, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GMManof3 View Post
      I got mine a week ago and I have my HIDs in the low beams as of yesterday. I'm one happy G6er.

Looks sweeeet!

I like the chrome!

I think the black housing on a white car would look like black eyes.
      Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
      Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
      WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

You're welcome by the way
        Eagle Eyes Projector Headlight Retrofit: http://bit.ly/QKH9rY

Spyder Auto Projector Headlight Retrofit: http://bit.ly/1iNrmzr

Like-OEM Reflector Headlight Retrofit: http://bit.ly/1sPAjQi

Comment

Originally posted by D0M1NIX View Post
          I could not have done it without you bud! Thanks for the hookup step by step process for the HIDs. could have done it without ya!

Comment

Originally posted by D0M1NIX View Post
            Hey Chase, look at the effect I did with some LEDs. Its temporary though. Going to get small discs with LEDs on them to make it show up better there behind the projector glass. I saw it on a company's website selling evil eye effect for their projector headlights.

Hope you all like. I love How mine are set up now.

Comment

They're called demon eyes and look great!
              Eagle Eyes Projector Headlight Retrofit: http://bit.ly/QKH9rY

Spyder Auto Projector Headlight Retrofit: http://bit.ly/1iNrmzr

Like-OEM Reflector Headlight Retrofit: http://bit.ly/1sPAjQi

Comment

It looks great for now. I'm going to make it better. Did you say you like mine bud?

Comment

Got mine for sixty off Craigslist. They already had an hid kit installed too!

One halo in each one did not work. Got a pair of inverters for like $14 shipped and the halos work great now.

Had some greenish growth action on both sets of connector pins, still worked, yet very green.

Guys the original connectors with these headlights are not weatherproof at all.

And that's a shame considering how expensive they are.

I swapped out the connector with a pair I ripped out of the junkyard from the OEM lamps.

The OEM connectors are weatherproof at least.

Suggest everyone watch those connector pins.
                  Last edited by ZoomThru; 02-01-2015, 05:29 AM.

Comment

So what's the consensus for these? Are they still great for people who've had them for a while or is the peeling a major issue? Graduating college in two weeks and I'm considering buying these as a gift to myself.

20% Tint, Cross-Drilled & Slotted Rotors, Red Painted Calipers, 6000k H.I.D., LED Interior Lights, Carbon Fiber GM Interior, 18" SenDel S26 rims, Volant CAI.
                    Wish List: Homelink, Black Sabersport projector headlights

Comment

Definitely worth it. Mine peels a little but it's only noticeable from close. No problems with inverters after 3 years.
                      COULOMJO - 2006 G6 V6
                      Clicky for progression place

CURRENT MODS: C.R.A.B.S. (O3), 20% Tint, Upper & lower recessed grilles (black), LEDs (dome light, trunk, licence plate & reverse lights), DRL delete, intake resonator delete, Dart & trunk keyhole overlays, debadge, '09 Stock radio (with AUX IN), '10 HVAC controls, Hood quicklifts, Eagle Eyes black projector headlights, LED brake/turn lights (including 3rd brake light LED retrofit), Pioneer speakers (front & back), Bazooka BTA8100FHC 8" Subwoofer, Hidden 12v adapter (that turn on with the ignition), EE Halo DRL bypass (How-to).
                      MODS - COMING SOON: None... for now!

Also in the parking lot: 2008 Pontiac Torrent "Podium Edition"
                      Clicky for progression place

My first G6 - Lease ended - but not forgotten

Comment

Originally posted by coulomjo View Post
                        Definitely worth it. Mine peels a little but it's only noticeable from close. No problems with inverters after 3 years.
                        I second this suggestion about eagle eyes! They have the best projector lens and halos for your money. I got mine for 109.00 but had to fix three issues that I successfully did. No other brand beats these without having to retrofit in New parts for other brands. If you find a pair called ANZOS, they are the same. The eagle eyes/ANZOS are The only ones with that kind of look. Just don't get anything from spyder. cause if you do, prepare to tear out parts from them and to put in replacement parts.

Comment

I just got a pair of these headlights, and I was wondering if you still need to drill a hole for the adjustment screw. The back of mine didn't look like the original ones, so it seemed like a hole wasn't required. But I have a decent gap between the bumper and the headlights, enough so I can see the wiring. Just wondering if this was normal and if I could do something about it.

Comment

Show a photo to help me answer your question. Mine was used but it had the adjustment screw thankfully

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]
                              [IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]
                              Last edited by bdavis1356; 05-19-2015, 08:04 PM.

Comment

It's fine with this much clearance that you have. It's good that you the black EE on your dark colored car. Good pick.

Comment

Working...
                                X