Re: RacingLine Street Ed. Motor Mounts

^ do you have an auto or manual?

My Progression Page: click here

Comment

manual

Comment

i just got mine and im going in to a shop on monday probanbly so i can use my friends tools. jacks and shit.....but how much HP do you gain from this. or i guess your not gaining just utalizing what you already have, right?
        28% Tint on Rear, 15% on Front, Red interior led's with music interface, Red underglow, Red LED licsense plate bolts, Racing pedals, Custom Windshield decal "G6performanceracing", plus same decals on side rear windows, Special Debadge, MRZ Performance Engine dress up caps, ZZ Performance Strut Tower, Custom Diamond plate Engine Cover, 6000K HIDs lows, Poons Crab Intake, Racingline MMIEibach Springs, Resonator delete

Comment

maybe 1hp if that.

you shouldn't be getting these for hp gain IMO.

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

Originally posted by mike91y2k
            maybe 1hp if that.

you shouldn't be getting these for hp gain IMO.
            its not HP gains its more HP to the wheels, less power lost from engine to road. will not add hp, just allow more to the tires for more
            sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

like i said utalizing what you already have, right?

so your gaining hp atw
              28% Tint on Rear, 15% on Front, Red interior led's with music interface, Red underglow, Red LED licsense plate bolts, Racing pedals, Custom Windshield decal "G6performanceracing", plus same decals on side rear windows, Special Debadge, MRZ Performance Engine dress up caps, ZZ Performance Strut Tower, Custom Diamond plate Engine Cover, 6000K HIDs lows, Poons Crab Intake, Racingline MMIEibach Springs, Resonator delete

Comment

yes. efficiency adder not power adder
                sigpic

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Comment

i didnt use lifts just my stock tire jack to raise engine. i parked at the end of my driveway over the bump which gave me enough clearence. lobng story short. the one bolt on the right in the back i couldnt get untill i used a rachet and turned it using a 8000 lb hydrolic lift untill it got loose enough to do my self. total time on rear. over 4 hours. fron 30 min. the vibes i will have to getr used to but so far so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Teeroynorge
                    i didnt use lifts just my stock tire jack to raise engine. i parked at the end of my driveway over the bump which gave me enough clearence. lobng story short. the one bolt on the right in the back i couldnt get untill i used a rachet and turned it using a 8000 lb hydrolic lift untill it got loose enough to do my self. total time on rear. over 4 hours. fron 30 min. the vibes i will have to getr used to but so far so good.
                    wtf insanity?!
                    sigpic

Comment

am i one of the only ones who struggled the least on this? when me and my brother did my motor it took like 45mins for front and back. then when i did Darlene's it only took me like and hour and half.

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
                      Originally posted by ahuhn
                      so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

I'd give you $1000 to do it on the 3.6 in 45. Not possible.
                        2007 Black GTP w/ Taupe interior - SOLD 2/29/2012
                        1/4: 14.341 @ 97.29 mph

Comment

with 2 car savvy guys it could be done

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
                          so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Originally posted by snowmanG6
                            with 2 car savvy guys it could be done
                            With a lift and a very strong air ratchet, possibly, but not on jack standards and regular ratcheting wrenches. Hell, aligning the bolts took 20 minutes alone for the rear because there just isn't any room.
                            2007 Black GTP w/ Taupe interior - SOLD 2/29/2012
                            1/4: 14.341 @ 97.29 mph

Comment

2 car savvy guys? Rear mount on a 3.6?

That would take MORE time. There simply isn't room. The engine is big and the 6-speed transmission is big.

Front mount is easy. Rear mount, wow. they shoe-horned that one in good.
                              "Cross creviced chasms vast, and endless plains of unshaven ass"
                              ~~GWAR's description of Hell
                              SkaĆ°i: 2008 Pontiac G6 GXP Street Edition

Comment

haha, hey i have the 3.9 with 4speed there hardly any to no room in there either

Comment

Working...
                                X