This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ****Official Football Thread****

Favre was jumping around like a kid all year until that Saints game, he looked hurt and tired. My guess is he sits out the first game of the season against the Saints as his leg "finishes healing"....I don't think its worth the risk hurting it again the first game of the season...

Comment

Brett Favre did it last year, part of me thinks he's going to do it this year, too!
      "I put the Giggity into Each and Every Thread"

2009 Performance Red Metallic G6, Progression Page

Comment

Originally posted by dringle2 View Post
        Favre was jumping around like a kid all year until that Saints game, he looked hurt and tired. My guess is he sits out the first game of the season against the Saints as his leg "finishes healing"....I don't think its worth the risk hurting it again the first game of the season...

not a chance. he has to keep his streak of starts going

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
        Originally posted by snowmanG6
        you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

^ Agreed. And that's a part of why I think its awesome if he stays. He's pretty much making his records even harder to break. And still trying to set some records.
          Mods: Tint, Resonator Delete, K&N Filter, GT-R Exhaust, GXP rear bumper, Debadged

Comment

PACKERS!

that is all

sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

Blue 2008 G6 GT Sedan-Sold

In its place- Fully loaded Black 2013 Chrysler 300C AWD 5.7L Hemi V8

Originally posted by zlatsky
              I <3 Cody.

No homo.
              Originally posted by ahuhn
              i <3 cody

lots of homo

Comment

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
                so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

FUCKING WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
                  Originally posted by snowmanG6
                  you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

mmmmm I love seeing Hillis on the cover of Madden. Even better, all Steeler fans have to hold a game with a Browns player on the cover!
                    Blue 2008 G6 GT Sedan-Sold

In its place- Fully loaded Black 2013 Chrysler 300C AWD 5.7L Hemi V8

Originally posted by zlatsky
                    I <3 Cody.

No homo.
                    i <3 cody

lots of homo

Comment

Season needs to hurry up and start already.

Appearance - Eagle Eyes black headlights, tinted tails, 35% rear tint, 20 % front tint, black front and rear dart overlay, black stock wheel dart overlay, de-badged, red painted calipers, black license plate holder, Red LED floor strips,

Performance - Super Flowmaster 40, Resonator delete, Crabs Opt 3. Intake Resonator delete,

Audio - 1 Kicker L7 10'', Hi-fonics TXI 6006 Titan 2 Channel amp, MTX Re-Q

Future - Eibach pro kit, 18" wheels, FPU crabs upgrade, recessed lower grille, LED dome, License plate LED.

Comment

Giants vs Jets tonight!

GO BIG BLUE!!

Car Domain | ForeverPontiac.com | Progression

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
                        G6Performance - now with TWO Hampsters!

Comment

Just thought I would post something here..... GO STEELERS!
                          sigpic

Mods: eBay Intake (is actually pretty good), Canuck Motorsports springs, BMD Endlinks, Debadged, HIDs (8000k Lows, 3000k fogs), Dome/Map/License LEDs, Painted Upper grills, Black Arrow Overlays, Racingline STB
                          Future Mods: Exhaust, MMI, WAMS tune.
                          Stylez G6 Progression

Comment

GO COLTS! #CHUCKSTRONG

Comment

go texans
                              fuck saints

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment