Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The ever popular post a picture of yourself thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The ever popular post a picture of yourself thread!

1993 Eagle Talon (RIP)
    2007 Toyota Matrix XR (GONE!!!)
    2006 Pontiac G6 GTP (Let the fun begin)
    2012 Chevrolet Malibu 2LTZ (New family car)

Definition of a Ricer.
    (Ricer: from the latin word Ricarius meaning to suck at everything you attempt)

A person who makes unecessary modifications to their most often import car (hence the term "rice") to make it (mostly make it look) faster.

Comment

Guess it's time to throw up another pic - this one taken earlier today (well, technically yesterday, but still...)

Just Ducky
      CRABs, STBs, Uppers, Loud Noises Coming Out The Back End

Odd random pics on my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001119651822

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by crasher28 View Post
        I'm new here just figured I would join in on the fun. Left to right is. Me, Aaron Tippin(yes the country music singer), My buddy Aaron(non-tippin type lol), other buddy Bobby. Aaron Tippin came out to where we are in Afghanistan and played a concert for us. it was amazing.

4279.jpg.....

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
        Originally posted by ahuhn
        so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

^^^^ Not sure what you are trying to show me. Is my pic messed up?
          1993 Eagle Talon (RIP)

Definition of a Ricer.

A person who makes unecessary modifications to their most often import car (hence the term "rice") to make it (mostly make it look) faster.

Comment

click the little picture...
            CRABS WAMS MPD GT-R Brembos and stuff

Comment

yah click on the little pic. dont know why they are now small pics.

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
              so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

There is no little picture showing up for me just a box that says clock for larger image and gives the information of the picture. I click it and it just sits there loading forever.

Edit: hahahahaha It just loaded. Stupid slow internet.
                Last edited by crasher28; 01-31-2012, 12:06 AM.
                1993 Eagle Talon (RIP)

Definition of a Ricer.

Comment

Me posing with my sweet poster. Still reppin dat Pontiac love.

07 G6 GT Progression [traded]
                  05 Sentra S-ER Spec-V Progression

Comment

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
                    Originally posted by snowmanG6
                    you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Originally posted by ahuhn View Post
                      so is this a picture of you eating a cupcake if you were Asian?

Comment

Originally posted by danni nicole View Post
                        i went back a few pages because i had to catch up SO i just wanted to sayy
                        that i love the guys in the powerpuff girls costumes. SO funny

okayy so, my best friend Nora who i hadn't seen in 10 months came over like 2ish weeks ago. so we went up to rutgers to party.

drunk but look how cute her leggings are. they lace up the whole side

my friend greg's aunt, chelsea, and me with a boy dressed as a skunk. . .=/ it was funny

me and my friend tommy
                        do you go to rutgers??? or maybe I've just been on a the doubl E too much lately lol

Comment

Outside St. Peters Church - Rome, Italy

2008 Pontiac G6 Base "Nothing Out Of The Ordinary"
                          2008 Ford Edge

My Progression

Comment

Originally posted by Toyz View Post
                            :P

Toyz......I want one of those hoodies.
                            Why is Divorce so expensive? Because the Hitman won't take Plastic.

Eycman's G6 Progression

Comment

The shirts were the tits.....did u see those?
                              Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                              Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                              WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

the sirts were awesome! but i dont have one, is there anymore available?
                                g6 gtp with a 3.6l vvt...tinted all the way around, custom upper/lower grill inserts, 8000k hid low beams, 10000k hid fogs, red brake calipers, custom engine cover silver flame stripes and icon outlines, led interior dome and map lights, red neon lights under dash and back seats, audiobahn 10" powered sub, crabs, racingline stb, grounding kit, mmi's, 91 wams tune, silver eyelids, resonator delete and magnaflow muffler with magnaflow tips, gtp windshield banner, larger custom made g6 performance decal on back window and custom front lip

Comment

Working...
                                X