• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Photoshop request thread!

Originally posted by dgc393
    Originally posted by Fredrock

Something like this?

Thanks Fredrock! That was a lot of help, I love the tails! And I'm doing that this weekend...as for the wheels, great photo shop! But you confirmed my decision that g6's are built for 5 spoke, and too many spokes just don't do it for me...so maybe I'll hit you with another wheel soon ...but thanks again
    sure no problem... I like the tails. I didn't like it in a full black... more of like a tinted light. I'm thinking of doing that to mine.
    edit: Yea any rims you want i can shop on.

Matts06GT
    I'm still working on yours. sorry. Had to wash wax and Amorall my car. That took all day... Might go out and snap some pics tomorrow after work.

Current: Debadged, K&N Air Filter, 3A Racing Exhaust Tips, Blue High Beam Bulb, Sirius/XM, Painted Calipers (Red) WAMS TUNE (93 Octane), Tints 5% back and rear 20% fronts, HID 6k,
    Next: STB, Engine Detail, Paint Engine Plactic Componets Red Repaint Brake calipers

Comment

these were done some time ago, jus forgot to post...so Fredrock, i dont think you need to continue this one. the eyelids on this are smaller than Fredrocks PS.

______________________The Untouchable!____________________

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost
        these were done some time ago, jus forgot to post...so Fredrock, i dont think you need to continue this one. the eyelids on this are smaller than Fredrocks PS.

Those look awesome!! Could you possibly do the black headlight with a red eyelid?? That would be awesome!!

My Progression---------------------Crimson Crusade---------------------Why Do I Run?
        Originally posted by wzbhnn
        We all like different looks, that's why we mod!!

Comment

Hey i was wondering if anyone could photoshop these for me. I'm looking for the following things done.
          - Rims painted black
          - 35% tint all around
          - Color matched headlight bezels
          - Tinted tails
          Here's a few pics to get started with. let me know if you need any others. Thanks

Comment

I was wondering if one of you gents could help me out.

I would like to see this:

With a black roof.
            07 G6 GT Progression [traded]
            05 Sentra S-ER Spec-V Progression

Comment

You might wanna post a couple of diff pics/angles to get a better idea...

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
              I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

Originally posted by 1BADG6GT
                You might wanna post a couple of diff pics/angles to get a better idea...

Considering this is the only roof angle I have right now, I suppose it's photoshoot time.
                07 G6 GT Progression [traded]
                05 Sentra S-ER Spec-V Progression

Comment

i wonder if the owner is going to come in and open the PS Chop Shop? i would like to see some of these.

Comment

i wonder if the owner is going to come in and open the PS Chop Shop? i would like to see some of these.

I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

Originally posted by 1BADG6GT

Comment

i don't know if this help's or not but at least i tried

Comment

Comment

Sorry to be the douche who says this, but I don't think a red sedan 6 can pull off the black roof unless you have dark tint on ALL windows and a windshield strip.... It could just be the angle but I'm really NOT likeing it... Just my .02

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

Comment

ooops... delete post if possible

Current: Debadged, K&N Air Filter, 3A Racing Exhaust Tips, Blue High Beam Bulb, Sirius/XM, Painted Calipers (Red) WAMS TUNE (93 Octane), Tints 5% back and rear 20% fronts, HID 6k,
                              Next: STB, Engine Detail, Paint Engine Plactic Componets Red Repaint Brake calipers

Comment

Can someone please PS my car with black-chrome gtp wheels.

My neighbor has a shop that does powdercoating and he just had his daughters wrangler rubicon wheels powedercoated black/dark gray chrome and I thought it might look good to have my gtp wheels the same way.

thanks!

-Tim
                                2013 Chrysler 300 S V6 8spd auto
                                2009 G6 GT Sedan - Brothers ride
                                2008 G6 GXP Sedan - Sold @ 51k
                                -5% Tint all around
                                -Bridgestone Potenza RE760 245/45/18's
                                -Racingline STB
                                -Eibach Springs
                                2006 G6 GTP Coupe - SOLD @ 70k
                                2005 G6 GT Sedan - SOLD @ 99k

Comment