X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: G6 vs. Lancer Evo ?

Originally posted by CrimsonGTP
    just thought id share this tidbit to put ignorance on blast. to show the high quality individual we are dealing with here as a last token before this POS gets locked

Originally posted by Teeroynorge
    thankyou for protecting our nation. not good enough to get into college???

ok now im done
    this was a pm i received after saying i had military affiliation....
    Crimson, you need to watch your back. Teeroynorge is a straight up ethug and will fuck your ass up

Comment

THE BLUE STROBE STROBE or LGITHBAR you can see that i mounted them behind my rear view mirror with a swtch by my reading light

BANNER
      MY PAINTED ENGINE i like Brents better though : )

Part of the weuight reduction i do
      28% Tint on Rear, 15% on Front, Red interior led's with music interface, Red underglow, Red LED licsense plate bolts, Racing pedals, Custom Windshield decal "G6performanceracing", plus same decals on side rear windows, Special Debadge, MRZ Performance Engine dress up caps, ZZ Performance Strut Tower, Custom Diamond plate Engine Cover, 6000K HIDs lows, Poons Crab Intake, Racingline MMIEibach Springs, Resonator delete

Comment

Originally posted by silverg6er
        loud noises!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but seriously how this all started

troy was wrong for saying that his is fastest on here off the line on here in terms of g6perf.....

mike is always hating on troy and was bad that he just called him an idiot instead of just saying, "no way dude...the 3.9 and 3.6's got you on that" or something....

the fighting and the fueling of this bs is quite shitty and someone should lock this seriously or ppl just stop posting, because it isnt going anywhere...funny how ppl wanna fight about cars that don't have much in the way of choice in mods to begin with, and most on here have a majority "appearance" upgrade thing going on anyway, so calling out anyone person on it is just stupid. I too am a victim of the appearance mods since the fucking car doesnt have alot of a variety of mods aftermarket etc.... so everyone chill and lock this SOB

Nicely put!

Comment

was that supposed to help your case?

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

Yep. Far off topic folks.

2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
            Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
            Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
            2005 CGM GTO.
            386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
            2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Working...
            X