This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Camaro Thread!

damn that sucks, my grandma had one of those. she was bad ass in the 80's, she had a 72 chevelle SS and a 87 Iroc-z

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
    Originally posted by ahuhn
    so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

wish my granny was like that...but she has a 71 ford thunderbird with police package with the 460 big block....i want it it has 44k original miles
      Cold air intake, racingline engine mounts, painted engine cover, tinted tail lights, resonator delete, red and black calipers, Flowmaster 50 series, black upper recessed grills,cobalt ss/tc rims, massive audio nano 800w amp, pioneer A series 460W speakers, pioneer double din touch screen headunit and debadge[color=#FF0000][

My Progression:http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...;s+progression
      JOIN FOREVERPONTIAC.COM...NOW!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by snowmanG6
        [youtube:rnlboyxj]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwKVp4pajss[/youtube:rnlboyxj]
        . that thing sounds sooooo wicked!
        ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

Originally posted by coolmanvette75
          [youtube:c1ak6kvu]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwKVp4pajss[/youtube:c1ak6kvu]
          . that thing sounds sooooo wicked!
          and in a good way.....holy shit

on a side note did anyone see the mustang GT vs 2010 camaro article? camaro won both road track and 1/4 mi tests.
          sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

I've officially decided the new Camaro's are nothing special and not even worth looking at anymore. I saw 5 today. 5. In the middle of nowhere, Connecticut. Two when i dropped the GTO off at the dealer (Red SS and Blue V6), one on my way to work (black SS), one on my way back from work (different black, no stripes, not sure SS or V6), and one at Dunkin Donuts (gray) a little while ago. Not to mention I see a Red and another Black Challengers, usually one of them once a day at least, and I'm not even going to mention Mustangs. In parking lot at work, there were 3. Pulled out to the stop light, one drove by, and another was staring at me from across the intersection. Done. Still the only GTO.
            2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
            Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
            Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
            2005 CGM GTO.
            386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
            2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
              I've officially decided the new Camaro's are nothing special and not even worth looking at anymore. I saw 5 today. 5. In the middle of nowhere, Connecticut. Two when i dropped the GTO off at the dealer (Red SS and Blue V6), one on my way to work (black SS), one on my way back from work (different black, no stripes, not sure SS or V6), and one at Dunkin Donuts (gray) a little while ago. Not to mention I see a Red and another Black Challengers, usually one of them once a day at least, and I'm not even going to mention Mustangs. In parking lot at work, there were 3. Pulled out to the stop light, one drove by, and another was staring at me from across the intersection. Done. Still the only GTO.
              i have seen way more Camaro's then i have seen G8's (any trim)

i would much rather have a G8 like this (mainly the one with the orange stripe and brakes)
              [youtube:1ztmldqa]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gW52JGR1db8[/youtube:1ztmldqa]

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
              Originally posted by ahuhn
              so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

I've officially decided the new Camaro's are nothing special and not even worth looking at anymore. I saw 5 today.
                Thats how ive been feeling since day one. SRT8 Challenger ftmfw

Theyre nice and all but soon or later everyone is going to have one (literally not everyone)
                Make me a signature and ill put it in here...

Comment

i have seen way more Camaro's then i have seen G8's (any trim)

i would much rather have a G8 like this (mainly the one with the orange stripe and brakes)
                  [youtube:23xn2b7h]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gW52JGR1db8[/youtube:23xn2b7h]
                  Im kinda done with the G8's, Id rather have a Camaro. I personally don't want another sedan for a future car. I'd rather see a lumina based off the coupe60 concept and with an ls3.
                  WWRJD?... HE'D KICK SOME ASS

Comment

One for every year of Hendrick dominance.
                    Hendrick Motorsports, one of NASCAR's premier racing organizations, has commissioned Callaway Cars to develop and construct a 25-car production run of "Hendrick Motorsports 25th Anniversary" 2010 Camaros.
                    The Callaway TVS supercharger system, high flow air filtration system, low restriction exhaust and recalibrated engine management controls combine to increase power to 582 bhp at 6400 rpm. Callaway suspension components and new Nine Spoke wheels significantly improve handling, while carbon fiber body panels enhance aerodynamics and aesthetics. Hendrick Motorsports-specific interior, exterior and underhood treatments commemorate 25 years of racing successes.

Comment

Officially Rendered: 2010 Yenko Camaro

http://www.autoblog.com/2009/10/29/offi ... ko-camaro/

Remember when we said that the Yenko brand would be revived with new models based on the 2010 Chevrolet Camaro? Well, we won't have long to wait to see the real thing. General Marketing Capital Incorporated (GMCI), the proud new owners of the legendary Yenko name and brand, have announced they will debut the first prototype of the 2010 Yenko Camaro at the SEMA Show in Las Vegas next week.

Using the V8-powered SS as a base, the "Phase I" Yenko Camaro will feature a supercharger to boost horsepower to 600, a Hurst short-throw shifter, larger brakes and Magnaflow cat-back exhaust system, not to mention the various Yenko badges affixed to the wheels, seats, sill plates, floor mats, etc. GMCI promises that a Phase II and III will follow, and just like Don Yenko took advantage of the COPO program to order Camaros with the 427ci engine, we hope that GMCI will make use of GM Performance parts and swap out the LS3 for an engine of proper displacement befitting a Yenko Super Car. Can you say LS7? Hit the jump for full details.
                      PRESS RELEASE:

Westminster, Calif. – (October 28, 2009) General Marketing Capital Incorporated (GMCI) announced today that it will present its official 2010 Yenko Camaro Prototype to the public in the OER booth (# 23795) at the 46th annual SEMA Trade Show in Las Vegas, November 3-6.

The company will present the modern Yenko almost 44 years to the day that Don Yenko's Corvair Corsa was officially recognized as a Class D Production Competition Car by the SCCA.

The official 2010 Yenko Prototype began its life on a 2010 Camaro SS platform. The vehicle then underwent several significant upgrades including modification to a "Phase I" Yenko Camaro Supercar. Preliminary highlights and specifications of this powerful vehicle include a high performance 600hp supercharged and intercooled LS-based engine, Tremec six speed manual high performance transmission, Hurst short throw shifter, 6-piston big brake package and Magnaflow high-flow cat-back exhaust system.

Plans call for three Phases to be available to take the fifth Generation Camaro from ordinary to extraordinary. This "Phase I" Prototype from GMCI maintains the unique retro appeal Yenko enthusiasts are so passionate about, while including significant performance upgrades to the stock GM specifications and keeping the car affordable. Phase II and III cars will have higher output engines and even more suspension and handling upgrades.

Additional Yenko branded upgrades to this prototype vehicle include: the Yenko stripe package, official emblems and badging, retro-styled 22" Yenko billet aluminum wheels, Yenko leather interior package featuring Yenko Super Car (sYc) embroidered headrests, Yenko/SC sill plates, Yenko/SC embroidered floor mats and more.

Nearly 45 years ago, racing legend Don Yenko embarked on a mission to build a race car that could effectively compete in the 1966 SCCA racing season. His inspiration resulted in the development of the Yenko Stinger, an SCCA race car based on the Corvair Corsa platform. It was in the last quarter of 1965 that Yenko's plans for that vehicle came together changing automotive history forever.

Originally, the 60s era Yenko car was a special order vehicle, designed and built by Don Yenko Chevrolet in Canonsburg, PA. Don Yenko used the Central Office Production Order (COPO) program, a program GM used for fleet vehicles like police cars, taxi cabs, etc. to special order the vehicles and then modify them into some of the most powerful vehicles available. Today, an original Yenko is one of the most sought after Camaros in the world.

For more information about GMCI or Yenko licensing, please contact GMCI Corporate Headquarters, P.O. box 12049 Westminster, CA. 92683 or info@gmcilicensing.com
                      ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
                      .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

A guy at work just bought this '97 Camaro. Don't know anything about it besides the sweet custom paintjob

My Cardomain Page

20% all around black tint, 17” black MSR-040 rims, red calipers, 3rd brake overlay, tinted tails, black emblem overlays, front & rear Alpine speakers, 2-10" Alpine subs, 500 watt Rockford Fosgate amp
                        Mods planned soon: On hold for now
                        Future Mods: 18" MSR's, 6000K HIDs, Interior LED's, Metra kit w/ Alpine CDE-102
                        Originally posted by 1BADG6GT
                        LOL. Freakin Sara... you and your AWESOME Gyna!!!

Comment

now that is the car u put in the rice thread
                          sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

that poor camaro!
                            ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
                            .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

that camaro looks fucking horrible. the paintjob looks like crap and it's got altezzas.

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

Well I think it's pretty
                                My Cardomain Page

20% all around black tint, 17” black MSR-040 rims, red calipers, 3rd brake overlay, tinted tails, black emblem overlays, front & rear Alpine speakers, 2-10" Alpine subs, 500 watt Rockford Fosgate amp
                                Mods planned soon: On hold for now
                                Future Mods: 18" MSR's, 6000K HIDs, Interior LED's, Metra kit w/ Alpine CDE-102
                                Originally posted by 1BADG6GT
                                LOL. Freakin Sara... you and your AWESOME Gyna!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X