X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Procharger D1 and Livernois Stage 1C Cam

Winning!!
    2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
    Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
    Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
    2005 CGM GTO.
    386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
    2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Is it just me or are your times low as shit for your numbers? you need fat meats and your stall because I have seen GTO's at your trap speeds pulling BASEMENT 11s and high 10s. Your HP is way to high to pull 12s
      sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

Yes they are.
        With the stock torque convertor and rear gear or 2.92, acceleration off the line with this procharger is where I lose it.
        An spinning on all shifts doesn't help either.

With a 3200stall and a change of the rear gear to 3.27 or 3.45, I could possibly see 10.5-10.8 qtr mile.
        The gto's are lighter, have a better 4 speed tranny and rear gear for the qtr mile stock, than I do.

Plus with my lean condition, I'm not making horsepower on the big end like I should.

Slowly but surely I'll get my fuel pump and maybe a convertor. Really don't want to fry this transmission.
        2006 Pontiac G6 V6-Too many mods-Traded In(RIP 2006-2010)
        2008 G8 GT-TSP Forged LS3-Procharger-219/231 RCR Cam-TSP Ported L92's-Squash-Kooks-Solo 3in-SS Wheels and Brakes-Demon8-BMR-BC Racing Coilovers-Custom Earls Tranny Cooler
        613/543 @11.5psi Old Numbers
        11.6 at 123. 1.92 60ft
        New numbers coming soon........

Comment

i understand. I saw the numbers and saw you hit the track and I was like OH SHIT! then saw the times and was like...WHAAAA???!

Not a ton lighter but regardless your numbers are so damn strong I figure well shit that is going to be swinging some numbers. The current G8 recordholder is a prior GTO owner. His rig is NARSTY
          sigpic

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Comment

I Follow Daniel closely. His g8 is sick.

On street tires you simply cannot drive this car.
            I'm letting off numerous times just to keep it straight.
            2008 G8 GT-TSP Forged LS3-Procharger-219/231 RCR Cam-TSP Ported L92's-Squash-Kooks-Solo 3in-SS Wheels and Brakes-Demon8-BMR-BC Racing Coilovers-Custom Earls Tranny Cooler
            11.6 at 123. 1.92 60ft

Comment

sell yours quick and do this

sigpic

Comment

I saw his for sale thread. Car is nasty, but as a daily driver would cost so much to drive!
                11.6 at 123. 1.92 60ft

Comment

damn that is a nasty G8 wow

Comment

Yea the 2.92's suck .
                    Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms

2005 CGM GTO.
                    386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
                    2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Well the time has come! I'm done waiting
                      Squash performance twin DW300 pumps return style with -6 supply line and aero motive fuel rails
                      BC racing Coilovers being delivered Saturday
                      Monster dual catch can

11.6 at 123. 1.92 60ft

Comment

Vroom vroom. Cant wait till you get it on and get new #'s with the fuel setup spruced up.

2005 CGM GTO.

Comment

Coilovers are installed and adjusted. What an amazing difference. Body roll is gone. It's a completely different car.
                          Car just goes into a turn and comes out strong. Doesn't dip under hard braking and doesn't lift up under full throttle.

Pump goes in on the 23rd
                          11.6 at 123. 1.92 60ft

Comment

Originally posted by Thebeast View Post
                            Coilovers are installed and adjusted. What an amazing difference. Body roll is gone. It's a completely different car.
                            Car just goes into a turn and comes out strong. Doesn't dip under hard braking and doesn't lift up under full throttle.

Pump goes in on the 23rd
                            Nice!!!!

2005 CGM GTO.

Comment

Pump is installed and running like a champ. Averaging 26mpg at 77mph. 22 mpg mixed.
                              Added a bunch of timing and the car is sick fast now.

Also made high performance pontiac, the magazine.
                              Go buy it
                              11.6 at 123. 1.92 60ft

Comment

your g8 makes that power and gets better gas mileage than my wrx

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

Working...
                                X