X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dyno yesterday on my gxp

Originally posted by LB2 View Post
    Dont be such a fucktard and blow this all out of wack. I said the car is fast and it is. I dont have to prove shit to you or anyone else on here. When did this site turn into a bunch of fucking haters??? Why is it so "hard" for you geniuses to comprehend any car can be fast. Fuck your Vette!!! You dumb kids are pissing me off...
    Yup I'm such a dumb "kid". It turned into a bunch of hater when someone says a $3k neon all the best car on the planter.. I'm done with this stupid subject

Comment

this thread was epic now can we just hugged it out
      even thou neon's tend to have alot problems hahahaha

Comment

K let's get back to the Pontiac discussion does anybody know can you drop a supercharger into the 3.6 vvt engine
        Crabs intake with FPU upgrade airaid throttle body spacer cherry bomb Exaust ctrusa halo lights and hid 4300k fog lights hid 4300k gxp logo on windshield soon to be versente 208 chrome rims racing line strut bar and R1 concept crossed drilled and slotted rotors and scorched premium ceramic brake pads iridium plugs

Comment

with what room under the hood lol
          Performance: Wams 93 Octane tune, Racingline STB, Racingline MMI's, Racingline Grounding Kit, Vibrant Catback Exhaust, Drilled Slotted Rotors, CAI, throttle body spacer, And alot of other little stuff

Appearance: Red led under dash, Red led map and dome lights, gxp vinyl on third brake light, vinyl strip on the windshield, painted red calipers, DDM 35W 6k lows, DDM 35W 10k Highs, DDM 35W 3k fogs, altezza taillights, 15% tint all around.

Comment

Yeah no shit lmao just thought I try lol
            Crabs intake with FPU upgrade airaid throttle body spacer cherry bomb Exaust ctrusa halo lights and hid 4300k fog lights hid 4300k gxp logo on windshield soon to be versente 208 chrome rims racing line strut bar and R1 concept crossed drilled and slotted rotors and scorched premium ceramic brake pads iridium plugs

Comment

just go with N/A engine because the engine has many more upgrades then the LZ4 and LX9

Comment

I know about the headers and the tunes I got the crabs intake and did the Exaust and a airaid throttle body but what else is left I mean it's fast and it's all natural power but is there any way of unleashing the beast it's heavy 3500 lbs but is there any way of to get the full potential of this engine

Comment

camshafts and pulley

Comment

LB2 your a joke thinking a NEON is a fucking jet plan.
                    Neons are so limited to what they can achieve. I have never seen a neon break over 180 mph and therefor makes that car a joke!

Most vettes break 180 stock. Lets get over the child play and send the ricer back home with your daughter.

Comment

Wow, way to revive a stupid 3 month old argument. He wasn't trying to say a neon is faster than a vette. Of course a vette will top out higher than a Neon. It is a high end sports car and a neon is a four door fwd. But thats not to say a well built srt cannot beat a vette in a 1/4 drag. I have seen plenty of 10-11 second srts here is Toledo. I would never own one because I don't like them and they do take quite a bit of money and time to build. The srt motor is a good motor, maybe not the car so much but the motor yes. And if you think I am lieing I will post build threads from toledotuners. Now please just let the whole Neon thing go. Its stupid.

Originally posted by AnconaGT View Post
                      Neons are so limited to what they can achieve. I have never seen a neon break over 180 mph and therefor makes that car a joke!

Most vettes break 180 stock. Lets get over the child play and send the ricer back home with your daughter.

ISimple Ipod adapter, Heat wrapped Injen, CRABs Option 3, ?% Tint, 6000K HIDs,GT-R, Tinted Tails, Rear badge delete, Plastidiped grills and front dart, Brembos, Pulse p5 17"s, racingline MMIs

Comment

Go home little boy men are talking... I have 2 daughters and you would be wise to not include any of my family in your ingorance. You dont happen to live in MI do you? I dont know who the fuck you think you are talking to noob but you should but out. Throwing out personal insults to someone you dont even know is a stupid move. I have nothing to prove to you or anyone else. Your move tough guy. You can drop the internet tough guy act now because you are not fooling anyone. I will warn you one more time to NOT mention any of my family again.

That being said I was just stating I have a friend with a very fast well built ACR SRT4. Only a few SRT's in the country will have a faster streetable SRT4 and I know one of them. So actually I have 2 friends with very fast very well built cars that will handle (almost) any car you throw at it. Dont believe me???

Fuck you guys that are not open minded enough to know a good build when you see it... Read between the lines. I never said it wasnt beatable. You smart people assumed...

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
                        2012 AWD Fusion Sport...
                        Steeda springs, Steeda STB, Steeda Motor mount, Steeda Intake, Steeda 93/100 octain tune, Steeda TB spacer, Magnaflow catback, 19x8.5 mustang GT wheels painted body color, 5% and 35% TINT, upper and lower 6,000k HID's, Steeda Hood struts, and tinted tails, and much more...http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3974935/2012-ford-fusion/

Comment

Just going to say this any car can be made fast. I see civics beat corvettes all the time at the drag strip. I know a neon isn't a civic but it's still the same concept. Just because a car don't have a top speed of 180 means that it's slow. It's how fast the car makes it down the 1/4.
                          Mods:Wams lx9 tune, gtp rear valance, custom Flowtech catback, volant cai and box, raceline stb, CM lowering springs, pioneer touch screen stereo, black vinyle arrow head overlays, Pontiac rear window decal and finally g6performance decals.

Not much left without dumping a few grand so I guess ill be redoing the stock sound system with polk audio everything.

Comment

This is what all of you dont get. Yes there might be a handful of civics and neons that can beat a muscle car. But there is countless numbers of cars the stomp up on civics and neons all day everyday. THey are the bottom of the 4 banger chain, Subies, Evos, are the top.

LB2, your a joke trying to act like a hard ass on a car forum. You drive a ford fusion sport. Why didnt you take that useless 25k sedan that u think is fast and trade in on a charger rt, g8 gt, something that much more powerful, and better quality.

Comment

This is what all of you dont get. Yes there might be a handful of civics and neons that can beat a muscle car. But there is countless numbers of cars the stomp up on civics and neons all day everyday. THey are the bottom of the 4 banger chain, Subies, Evos, are the top.

LB2, your a joke trying to act like a hard ass on a car forum. You drive a ford fusion sport. Why didnt you take that useless 25k sedan that u think is fast and trade in on a charger rt, g8 gt, something that much more powerful, and better quality.
                              LoL... Trying??? Son I dont need to try. You have no clue what you are talking about and some day someone will teach you some manners. Just because its not a V8 doesnt mean its not fast. You are talking shit on G6 forum and Im a joke? Fucking hater!!! You are lucky we are on forum. Little boys like you crack me up. You think you know it all and you are in for a rude awakening. Fuck your G6 its a piece of shit compared to almost anything in its class including/especially the fusion. My SPORT in particular is better in every way than your girls car. Ask any other member on here that no longer owns a G6. You act tough I wonder if you can back it up??? Doupt it though...

AnconaGT come out to MI sometime and I will show you a joke. Please.... Your a fucking noob without a clue as to what you are talking about. LoL... Fuck you im done...
                              2012 AWD Fusion Sport...
                              Steeda springs, Steeda STB, Steeda Motor mount, Steeda Intake, Steeda 93/100 octain tune, Steeda TB spacer, Magnaflow catback, 19x8.5 mustang GT wheels painted body color, 5% and 35% TINT, upper and lower 6,000k HID's, Steeda Hood struts, and tinted tails, and much more...http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3974935/2012-ford-fusion/

Comment

BTW I can hang with your charger RT and your G8 GT so screw you. You think the Fusion is slow go race a tuned one. Or even stock for that matter. We have guys running 13's with a tune, intake, and exhaust. But whatever smart guy you seem to know everything.
                                2012 AWD Fusion Sport...

Comment

Working...
                                X