This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dyno yesterday on my gxp

probly because he doesn't think srt-4s are fast.. in which hes sadly mistaken
    http://www.g6ownersclub.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=13376
    v^v^my progression^v^v
    http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=24215

sigpic

Comment

I think it's more because of people getting defensive over other peoples cars. I've seen a freaking short bus destroy corvettes and shit. It doesn't matter what it is, as long as it's not stock. I could drive a freaking smart car, with crazy ass mods and destroy people for Christ sake. It's not what car it is, it's what you've done to it.
      Last edited by ImperialBlue; 05-13-2013, 09:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RedBullADDICT View Post
        probly because he doesn't think srt-4s are fast.. in which hes sadly mistaken
        If this srt4 will beat any vette or stang bring it to rock island, il I knw of a guy that be more than happy to open up A can of whoop ass on this ricer... Not to mention its a c5 vette

Comment

What? All I heard was hate and something that sounded like crying...
          Blah, blah, blah... bench racing is all fine and good untill someone pulls out their e-peen.
          Last edited by Rannin Ravensight; 05-13-2013, 12:59 AM.

My Progression Page: click here

Comment

I'm all about anyone modding anything they want just as long as its done right. With an endless supply of cash and time can just about make anything fast. Seen my fair share of wtf were you thinking cars tho. Like a geo metro I seen once practically bone stock except this kid put a 3a racing muffler on it the wrong way and thought it was fast. More exhuast adapters on the car to put that idiotic muffler on the car than there was entire exhuast.

Comment

LoL... You guys are funny... Your so called C5 better have over 900 WHP... Ricer??? WoW!!! All because its a SRT4 Noen. Stay ingorant my friends.
              2012 AWD Fusion Sport...
              Steeda springs, Steeda STB, Steeda Motor mount, Steeda Intake, Steeda 93/100 octain tune, Steeda TB spacer, Magnaflow catback, 19x8.5 mustang GT wheels painted body color, 5% and 35% TINT, upper and lower 6,000k HID's, Steeda Hood struts, and tinted tails, and much more...http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3974935/2012-ford-fusion/

Comment

FYI I never said it will beat ANYTHING. Ricer!!!
                2012 AWD Fusion Sport...
                Steeda springs, Steeda STB, Steeda Motor mount, Steeda Intake, Steeda 93/100 octain tune, Steeda TB spacer, Magnaflow catback, 19x8.5 mustang GT wheels painted body color, 5% and 35% TINT, upper and lower 6,000k HID's, Steeda Hood struts, and tinted tails, and much more...http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3974935/2012-ford-fusion/

Comment

Rev Hard Inc Going After Fastest IRS C5 World Record

Comment

Thats a RACE car not a street car. BIG difference...
                    2012 AWD Fusion Sport...

Comment

Any car has the ability to be fast. In my opinion a ricer is all show and no go or isn't tastefully customized. There's a difference from ricer and import. Now depending on which state you live in there's a good chance that c5 is street legal. So therefore it's a street car. A race car can't be able to drive on public roads.
                      Mods:Wams lx9 tune, gtp rear valance, custom Flowtech catback, volant cai and box, raceline stb, CM lowering springs, pioneer touch screen stereo, black vinyle arrow head overlays, Pontiac rear window decal and finally g6performance decals.

Not much left without dumping a few grand so I guess ill be redoing the stock sound system with polk audio everything.

Comment

Originally posted by LB2 View Post
                        Thats a RACE car not a street car. BIG difference...
                        No it's actually not, just because I've raced my car once in the quarter and have a CAI and TUNE doesn't mean it's a race car. It's a street car I know the guy

Comment

Haha sorry I haven't been on here in forever and not even going to get involved in the who's faster in what debate, but I do want to point out that from my time with a few Pontiac Grand Prix's and very limited data on G6's, both seem to have a ballpark drivetrain loss of 18% (remember I said "ballpark"), so the OP's numbers would translate to approximately 254 hp & 271 tq at the crank, which is decent considering stock the GXP is 252 & 251 IIRC, and it's fast to him which is most important
                          CRABs, STBs, Uppers, Loud Noises Coming Out The Back End

Odd random pics on my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001119651822

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BL07GTP View Post
                            No it's actually not, just because I've raced my car once in the quarter and have a CAI and TUNE doesn't mean it's a race car. It's a street car I know the guy
                            LoL... No one said anything about your car being a race car. LoL...
                            2012 AWD Fusion Sport...

Comment

Originally posted by LB2 View Post
                              LoL... No one said anything about your car being a race car. LoL...
                              My point is if u think your buddies neon is all that and that its fast come race this vette. Lol if this neon is so fast it must be a "race car"

Comment

Originally posted by BL07GTP View Post
                                My point is if u think your buddies neon is all that and that its fast come race this vette. Lol if this neon is so fast it must be a "race car"
                                Dont be such a fucktard and blow this all out of wack. I said the car is fast and it is. I dont have to prove shit to you or anyone else on here. When did this site turn into a bunch of fucking haters??? Why is it so "hard" for you geniuses to comprehend any car can be fast. Fuck your Vette!!! You dumb kids are pissing me off...
                                2012 AWD Fusion Sport...

Comment

Working...
                                X