Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the bannage is in order. They wont be a loss to the 6ers anyways. They make us look bad. I feel kinda bad too because of the paypal but I would rather cut off my right nut than use paypal again.
    Originally posted by Nikki
    You are an e-pimp.
    Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
    I tried too, my penis way too big
    07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.
    My youtube. http://youtube.com/user/joebro82
    The old hooptyhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2412743

Comment

^ Hey, the money order is fine! No need to perform any testicular mutilation on yourself over it.
      SOLD * 2006 G6 GTP 6MT * SOLD
      Crimson Red W/Taupe 2-Tone Leather; DoctorSpeed Stage 4 CAB, Custom Dual Muffler Exhaust ;"JAKED" Lower Grille, GM Strut Bar, Aftermarket Spoiler, White Faced Gauges, Painted Interior Parts, Window Tints, Mostly debadged.
      CURRENT: 2007 Acura TL Type-S 286 HP 6MT
      Moroccan Red Pearl /Taupe Leather Sports Seats; Tints: 15% rears, 50% fronts;Axis Hiro 18X8.5 hyper silver wheels w/Yokohama Advan S.4. 245/40/18 UHPAS Tires; Color-Matched Splash Guards

Comment

OK you talked me out of it lol. Just wanted to prove my point about how much I hate paypal but that shit is like Clamidia, that shit is everywhere.
        You are an e-pimp.
        07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.

Comment

Ok somebody else paypaled but I dont know who it is no forum name in the form.
          Chris White
          http://www.GTOShiftLight.com
          2006 Spice Red GTO - Stock
          2012 CTS-V 1 of 57 Custom IPC/BCM/Radio Corsa/LPE CAI
          2012 Cherokee SRT8 - Stockish
          2013 SRX - Custom IPC, BCM and CUE
          2013 XTS Platinum - Custom IPC

Comment

Does that cover all the faces now Chris? I've lost count in all the confusion.
            Crimson Red W/Taupe 2-Tone Leather; DoctorSpeed Stage 4 CAB, Custom Dual Muffler Exhaust ;"JAKED" Lower Grille, GM Strut Bar, Aftermarket Spoiler, White Faced Gauges, Painted Interior Parts, Window Tints, Mostly debadged.
            Moroccan Red Pearl /Taupe Leather Sports Seats; Tints: 15% rears, 50% fronts;Axis Hiro 18X8.5 hyper silver wheels w/Yokohama Advan S.4. 245/40/18 UHPAS Tires; Color-Matched Splash Guards

Comment

IM from cablestarman,

"I'm sorry I'm stupid. How do I pay? I still wamt the,"

Looks like that will be all. Since the other guy didn't respond, K man owns a set also if you ask me. That should be all.I amguessing the last payment you got was from cablestarman but I amnot 100%. I justy sent him the info so we will see.
              You are an e-pimp.

Comment

I would like to add an amendment to the group buy rules, I think that we should include a valid phone number to the starter of the group buy or the person providing the product. This way if an honest guy forgets he can be reminded. Not everyone is addicted like most of us are. I mean you are cough cough. I think that in order to bu put on the list you shoud have a verbal confermation of your commitment to buy. And when the thing is closed and we have trouble getting ahold of you through g6er then we can get you on the phone. I am going to send this to the mods too.
                You are an e-pimp.

Comment

I think you should take it one step further....

The person running the GB should take a 20% deposit at sign-on. Then set a deadline for refunds. If you snooze by the deadline you forfiet. NOBODY wants to throw away $$, and this will definately weed out the bullshitters.

I also think all GB's should have a closing date when they are originally posted. If you do not meet the GB requirements for minimum required to make the purchase, then you would have to re-post and try again with a closing date again. Otherwise as we have already seen, these things can go on for an eternity.

Comment

A lot of people are reluctant to post their phone numbers on message boards, so I don't agree with that, even though I understand your reasoning for it. I would not participate in a group buy if I had to talk to someone on the phone.

Putting a deposit down will turn a lot of people off of the group buy. It's one of those things you're taught about dealing with money on the internet. Don't give any money, until your product is ready to ship. Again, I wouldn't participate if this were a requirement.

The closing date was made known for this group buy, and yet people still didn't arrange for payment until more than a week later. I do agree that the date should be added, though, so please forward that request to CoupeofG6 so that he can edit the rules.

sigpic
                    Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

• whatever happened to personal responsibility? the guy running the GB should be responisble for organizing the information, not chasing everyone down and shaking them up for the money they committed to sending. people shouldn't have to post phone numbers, do deposites, or anything else...it's too bad that is has come down to that

Comment

• in my opinion i dont know how you all even knew who ws in on this buy....there are way to many posts about this and that and blah blah

you dont really need much more than the list and a few answers...this has how many pages now? i never knew who ws actually in and who wasnt becuase the list was left who knows where, keep it updated and near the end so people know

you cant ask for a down payment, or phone numbers that is way to much to just throw out there....the last post that shoulda been made before these went to chris was the list....all other people not on list, shouldnt really be posting in this thread...but it has come to that

Comment

• Originally posted by GTPprix
                          These are made to order in small quantities between other OEM large quantity runs so yes it's going to be slow. That said I got confirmation that this batch should be done by tomorrow evening.

Please send $136.95 (includes ground insured shipping any paypal fees) to gtpprix at comcast.net and I'll get these out as soon as everyone pays
                          ok here is what chris put for the address...it is there, but not easily readible, also should mention that if you dont have paypal, to pm him for address to send check or whatever...make it simple you guys

Comment

• jhatchett Hit me up, He is down,
                            Originally posted by jhatchett
                            Sorry been off the forum for awhile, can you give me more direct details of the purchase, payment info. etc. and a link to the thread.
                            i got him the info and he shoud pay soon. So that makes all of us. I wish I had a way to get the money there quicker so we could have these things in hand sooner but Dont stone me guys. I am your friend. lol. Shibby we are set.
                            You are an e-pimp.

Comment

• This is neither the time nor the place for group buy rule improvements. Stay On Topic..... Make suggestions via PM to the mods and we will discuss them...

Thanks

John
                              Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

• Which one of you guys is Joseph Brooks again?
                                Chris White
                                http://www.GTOShiftLight.com
                                2006 Spice Red GTO - Stock
                                2012 CTS-V 1 of 57 Custom IPC/BCM/Radio Corsa/LPE CAI
                                2012 Cherokee SRT8 - Stockish
                                2013 SRX - Custom IPC, BCM and CUE
                                2013 XTS Platinum - Custom IPC

Comment

Working...
                                X