Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got the info, so I'll be shipping out my MO on Monday.. Just to let you all know...........

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

kewl. These things are going to be sooo sexy
      Originally posted by Nikki
      You are an e-pimp.
      Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
      I tried too, my penis way too big
      07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.
      My youtube. http://youtube.com/user/joebro82
      The old hooptyhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2412743

Comment

So how many are left to buy? If I'm not mistaken just one.

Comment

Yeah I think just one. I'm about to buy this SOB just to get this done.
          2005 G6 GT, body kit, red calipers, redline elite hood lifts, pan roof, tan leather interior, monsoon 6-disk, 17" crome rims, Dr. Speed stage 3 CAI, Strut tower brace, White painted headlights

Comment

1.Disposablehero- MO sent
            2.Fireguy82- Paid
            3.BigRich- Paid
            4.AeonPurdue- Paid
            5.Jhatchett
            6.Cablestarman
            7.HottG6Mama- MO will be sent on Monday
            8.Tin_Indian_G6- Paid

The list as I know it. Let me know if you have any info to add.
            You are an e-pimp.
            07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.

Comment

Originally posted by fireguy82
              Yeah I think just one. I'm about to buy this SOB just to get this done.
              You could and then ebay them for way more than you bought them for. Or put them upon another g6er site. They would be a quick sell.
              You are an e-pimp.

Comment

You could and then ebay them for way more than you bought them for. Or put them upon another g6er site. They would be a quick sell.
                Exactly what I was thinking. :smoke:
                2005 G6 GT, body kit, red calipers, redline elite hood lifts, pan roof, tan leather interior, monsoon 6-disk, 17" crome rims, Dr. Speed stage 3 CAI, Strut tower brace, White painted headlights

Comment

Another thought....most people people put their email addresses on the registration to get on here right? Can a moderator (sp) check into these two people and maybe fire off an email and tell them that if they don't send the money by Tue. then they forfit this GB and any others in the future. I figure this gives them time to check their email on monday and get the funds together by tuesday. I hate writing these guys off without looking into some other avenues to get to them.

I'm leaving for vacation on Tuesday and would like to have this little speed bump taken care of by then. If they buy them great. If I have to buy one more and sell it somewhere than I will.

Comment

Send a PM to one of the mods of the group buy forum with the names of the people who haven't paid, and they'll try and contact them. If they are still no-show's, then the mods will decide what action should be taken.

I wrote up those group buy rules because of the quicklift group buy. It took WEEKS to get people to pay, and I really don't want to see you guys go through this.

So, send the PM's to EmersonHart13 or CoupeofG6, and they'll try and address the issue for you.

Good luck guys.

edit: I'd jump on this if we didn't use metric up here. This is a good deal!

sigpic
                    Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

My offer still stands. If you are short on the GB and you need one more to close the deal, hit me up.
                      2008 Mazda Mazdaspeed3 GT
                      Forge Motorsports BPV
                      CP-E Xcel Nano SRI
                      HKS 3" Hi-Power CBE
                      HyperTech Max Energy Tune

Comment

^Casting one vote for Kman over the no show.
                        SOLD * 2006 G6 GTP 6MT * SOLD
                        Crimson Red W/Taupe 2-Tone Leather; DoctorSpeed Stage 4 CAB, Custom Dual Muffler Exhaust ;"JAKED" Lower Grille, GM Strut Bar, Aftermarket Spoiler, White Faced Gauges, Painted Interior Parts, Window Tints, Mostly debadged.
                        CURRENT: 2007 Acura TL Type-S 286 HP 6MT
                        Moroccan Red Pearl /Taupe Leather Sports Seats; Tints: 15% rears, 50% fronts;Axis Hiro 18X8.5 hyper silver wheels w/Yokohama Advan S.4. 245/40/18 UHPAS Tires; Color-Matched Splash Guards

Comment

You know what. K man has one of them. Neither of these guys has even posted since they asked to be on the group buy. And if you get a pm you get an email sent to your account. I sent both of these guys a pm and we will see if they respond. There are a couple other people that have shown interest so i wont take long to get these in someone elses hands.
                          You are an e-pimp.

Comment

And if you get a pm you get an email sent to your account
                            Don't want to be "that" guy who finds a little something wrong with people's responses. In your profile you have the option to say no to PM notification. Hence getting a mod involved. Joey, I am really not trying to be a dick.

It looks like Kman is in for one. Anyone else? Mods any input?

Comment

You are such an a hole man I hate you lol. You are right I just left that crap default for my profile. Kyle needs to get his dogs on these guys.
                              You are an e-pimp.

Comment

Originally posted by disposablehero
                                Group buy is now closed. I am sinding the list to gtprix and he will take the money when he gets the batch in. Congrats to all.
                                That was the post from May 17 (5.5 weeks ago) when I first thought I was about to get my new guages. This gb is friggin awesome.

Screw the guys that are dragging their asses or disappeared or whatever, don't let them in on any more gb's. They've had more than enough time. Let's seal this up.
                                ***ROSEY - 2006 GTP Coupe 6MT, GT-R, Doctor Speed Cold Air Box. Click below for more***

Comment

Working...
                                X