Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I apologize if I made anyone feel singled out, that was not my intent.

I was just asking if everyone on the list of people who committed to this buy has been made aware that it's time to pay. Since everyone has to pay up before anyone's merchandise shipped, like it or not we are all in this together. Those of us who have already paid deserve to get what we have been waiting patiently for.

I see Kman has offered to step in for anyone who needs to back out, so if you cannot close the deal for yourself, please contact him and let him take your place on the list.

If there is a list, I would be happy to send the unpaid members a freindly reminder that payment is due.

Dan
    SOLD * 2006 G6 GTP 6MT * SOLD
    Crimson Red W/Taupe 2-Tone Leather; DoctorSpeed Stage 4 CAB, Custom Dual Muffler Exhaust ;"JAKED" Lower Grille, GM Strut Bar, Aftermarket Spoiler, White Faced Gauges, Painted Interior Parts, Window Tints, Mostly debadged.
    CURRENT: 2007 Acura TL Type-S 286 HP 6MT
    Moroccan Red Pearl /Taupe Leather Sports Seats; Tints: 15% rears, 50% fronts;Axis Hiro 18X8.5 hyper silver wheels w/Yokohama Advan S.4. 245/40/18 UHPAS Tires; Color-Matched Splash Guards

Comment

Originally posted by TLS2000
      Sorry, as an outsider, I don't see too many legitimate reasons for not paying yet.

Everyone knew that the group buy was done on the 15th. Everyone should have had the money set aside.

For anyone that has committed to this, pay up, as soon as possible. Preferably today.

I would have been in on this the first time around if the gauges weren't American.
      I have a legit reason because gtprix still hasent sent me the info for me to send him a money order.I have contacted him several times in previous posts and pm's but he still hasen't sent me the info. It would have beensent off on the 15th if he did. TTTTTTTTTT I willsend himanother pm and we will see if he will send me the info. IE name for check to be made out to and his address. A pm would work great as to keep his private info off the net. Hook me up I want to get you the money bro.
      Originally posted by Nikki
      You are an e-pimp.
      Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
      I tried too, my penis way too big
      07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.
      My youtube. http://youtube.com/user/joebro82
      The old hooptyhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2412743

Comment

Folks... Before making any further comments please re-read the rules on Group Buys: http://g6performance.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=680

Note: READ and understand these guidlines to their fullest!

For the person setting up the group buy: (This is DisposableHero/GTPrix)

1. STAY COMMITTED. If you don't have the time to make it happen, DON'T COMMIT to it! If you have an idea for a group buy, make a proposal, and someone else may be willing to run with it.

2. ORGANIZE AND POST INFORMATION. If something is going to get a discount of $5 based upon 10-19 purchases, make that clear. Also make it clear that the discount is based upon the number of committed buyers that are in on the group buy. Don't speculate about a larger discount if we get x more buyers. It causes confusion, and gives people an excuse to back out of the group buy.

Also, if something is going to require major work to be done (drilling/cutting/riveting..) make that clear so that people know what they are getting in to.

3. ANSWER QUESTIONS. Expect questions from the people participating in the group buy. Answer them in a timely manner. Don't wait for a week before posting responses.

4. CO-ORDINATE PAYMENT. Make sure that the people who commit to the group buy pay for their product. It is not fair for others to have to wait weeks because someone didn't pay up when expected to. Let other people know the payment status of others, so that everyone knows how many people still have to pay.

5. CO-ORDINATE A SOLID SHIP DATE. Make sure that the company that you are purchasing from ships the product promptly once payment has been received from all participating members.

For people joining in on a group buy: (This is everyone else)

1. KNOW WHAT YOU ARE COMMITTING TO. If you say that you are going to be in on a group buy, then pay up when the time comes. Don't back out because you forgot to ask a question that you should have asked before you committed!

2. PAY WHEN PAYMENT IS REQUIRED. Once payment is required, pay. Others shouldn't have to suffer because you decided that you didn't want it. They all made a commitment to buy, just like you did. They all paid for the product, now it's your turn.

3. WHEN YOU PAY, GIVE THE RIGHT INFORMATION. Once the group buy is paid, make sure that you give your correct shipping address and a telephone number if necessary.

4. BUYER BEWARE. Being a group buy, remember that there are people who will not follow the above rules, regardless of the consequences. Don't blame the host of the message board, or the mods because someone else screwed up the group buy.

5. ENCOURAGE OTHERS TO JOIN. Getting other people in on the group buy will benefit you. You will get a larger discount, and you will receive your order sooner.

CONSEQUENCES OF DISOBEYING THE RULES:

If you fail to follow through on your commitment to a group buy, either as the organizer or a participant, then you agree to the following:

1. You may not participate in any future group buys. This includes group buys that are currently posted, which have not started the payment process yet. Once the payment process has been started on other group buys, you are still expected to PAY unless the organizer of that group buy has removed you.

2. At the discretion of the administrator of the board, you may be suspended or banned.

Thanks,

John
        Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

Ive been trying to pay.
          You are an e-pimp.
          07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.

Comment

Alright, that is not the response I am looking for... I am just posting a general reminder because this group buy is beginning to break the rules. Everyone just reread the rules and keep them in mind when you respond, THAT IS ALL I MEANT BY THAT POST.

Thank you,

John
            Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

Ive been trying to pay
              I might be willing to pay for you through my paypal account and have you send me a check. I might do this for other members that are on here alot and have a good rep. Let me do some research and I'll PM you later.

I'm going on vacation next week and was kind of hoping that these would be in by now.

Instead of asking WHO has not paid, I would like to know how many have not paid. I have an idea for the ones not paid for
              2005 G6 GT, body kit, red calipers, redline elite hood lifts, pan roof, tan leather interior, monsoon 6-disk, 17" crome rims, Dr. Speed stage 3 CAI, Strut tower brace, White painted headlights

Comment

Apparently I was wrong assuming pretty much everyone on here has paypal LOL As of today I have FOUR people paid, two that contacted me about paying via check and one no show.

I'll have the parts in hand monday, however the checks are going to slow things down; I'd guess another week before they ship.
                Chris White
                http://www.GTOShiftLight.com
                2006 Spice Red GTO - Stock
                2012 CTS-V 1 of 57 Custom IPC/BCM/Radio Corsa/LPE CAI
                2012 Cherokee SRT8 - Stockish
                2013 SRX - Custom IPC, BCM and CUE
                2013 XTS Platinum - Custom IPC

Comment

Thanks for the update.

Anyone want to fill in for the no show? Don't want to step on anyone's toes but it's been 10 days since the buy ended. Is there a set time frame before this person loses his spot and another can jump in?
                  2005 G6 GT, body kit, red calipers, redline elite hood lifts, pan roof, tan leather interior, monsoon 6-disk, 17" crome rims, Dr. Speed stage 3 CAI, Strut tower brace, White painted headlights

Comment

payment sent.
                    You are an e-pimp.

Comment

5.Jhatchett
                      6.Cablestarman

These are the only ones that havent posted back so it would be one of the 2. There is no singling out here we just want to get our stuff. I will pm the both of them just to help remind them. I will include the group buy rules in the pm.
                      You are an e-pimp.

Comment

You da man.

Comment

I do math. Well subtraction.
                          You are an e-pimp.

Comment

How about we advertise in the forum for anyone to buy the remaining pieces instead of waiting for those that might not respond.

Comment

i dont think the two listed have posted since they said they would get the gauges...give them a few days then see if you can get others to buy would be my suggestion

Comment

How many do you need to get this GB done and the parts shipped?
                                2008 Mazda Mazdaspeed3 GT
                                Forge Motorsports BPV
                                CP-E Xcel Nano SRI
                                HKS 3" Hi-Power CBE
                                HyperTech Max Energy Tune

Comment

Working...
                                X