Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i question how secure it is, but yeah it is fast and easy. eBay bought them out a year or so ago. i have been using PayPal for several years myself and so far no problems.

/crosses fingers

Comment

There are horror stories of paypal ripping off some merchants. But they seem to be ok from the purchasing side of things.

sigpic
      Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

OK, maybe I should have said 'MOSTLY secure". I stand corrected.
        Nothing on the internet is %100 safe. That being said, I have never had a problem with PayPal, nor has anyone I know personally.

Now let's make an attempt at staying on topic!
        SOLD * 2006 G6 GTP 6MT * SOLD
        Crimson Red W/Taupe 2-Tone Leather; DoctorSpeed Stage 4 CAB, Custom Dual Muffler Exhaust ;"JAKED" Lower Grille, GM Strut Bar, Aftermarket Spoiler, White Faced Gauges, Painted Interior Parts, Window Tints, Mostly debadged.
        CURRENT: 2007 Acura TL Type-S 286 HP 6MT
        Moroccan Red Pearl /Taupe Leather Sports Seats; Tints: 15% rears, 50% fronts;Axis Hiro 18X8.5 hyper silver wheels w/Yokohama Advan S.4. 245/40/18 UHPAS Tires; Color-Matched Splash Guards

Comment

They burned me twice by not giving me my money back on stuff I bought that were scams.I had to have me bank reverse the transactions and paypal closed my account. I wont usethen for that reason. One of the guys that screwed me ended up in jail and had all of his stuff taken fromscamming pople too. They still didn't want to get my money back. I just money order stuff insted.
          Originally posted by Nikki
          You are an e-pimp.
          Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
          I tried too, my penis way too big
          07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.
          My youtube. http://youtube.com/user/joebro82
          The old hooptyhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2412743

Comment

paypal is set up so that if you use a credit card (actual credit card not debit) then it is much simplier to get your money back

if you are using a debit or any other form it is a long process for them to search down the seller info and see if you paid and how and blah blah

mine friend got ripped on a laptop, had to go thru the whole process, at the end they told him that if he would of paid with credit card, they could of credited it back in 2-3 days

Comment

^ Ditto that.
              Crimson Red W/Taupe 2-Tone Leather; DoctorSpeed Stage 4 CAB, Custom Dual Muffler Exhaust ;"JAKED" Lower Grille, GM Strut Bar, Aftermarket Spoiler, White Faced Gauges, Painted Interior Parts, Window Tints, Mostly debadged.
              Moroccan Red Pearl /Taupe Leather Sports Seats; Tints: 15% rears, 50% fronts;Axis Hiro 18X8.5 hyper silver wheels w/Yokohama Advan S.4. 245/40/18 UHPAS Tires; Color-Matched Splash Guards

Comment

Ok only four people have paid, everyone needs to pay before these ship out so start beating everyone up lol
                Chris White
                http://www.GTOShiftLight.com
                2006 Spice Red GTO - Stock
                2012 CTS-V 1 of 57 Custom IPC/BCM/Radio Corsa/LPE CAI
                2012 Cherokee SRT8 - Stockish
                2013 SRX - Custom IPC, BCM and CUE
                2013 XTS Platinum - Custom IPC

Comment

Alright, pay up bitches. I'm tired of waiting on these.
                  ***ROSEY - 2006 GTP Coupe 6MT, GT-R, Doctor Speed Cold Air Box. Click below for more***

Comment

I know the GB is closed, but if anyone backs out and you need an order to get this done, I may be interested. I do have a PayPal account.
                    2008 Mazda Mazdaspeed3 GT
                    Forge Motorsports BPV
                    CP-E Xcel Nano SRI
                    HKS 3" Hi-Power CBE
                    HyperTech Max Energy Tune

Comment

^ What Aeon said!

Been waiting a long time, so please do pay soon.

Thanks!

Comment

What the F__k! how many people still need to pay. Ditto, it's been a long time waiting, so people pay up.

Comment

Does anyone have a list of who has not paid yet? Have they been contacted?

Comment

maybe they dont feel like being singled out????

like me, I'll admit I haven't paid, you think maybe I have a legitimate reason? Give me a break people..

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

Sorry, as an outsider, I don't see too many legitimate reasons for not paying yet.

Everyone knew that the group buy was done on the 15th. Everyone should have had the money set aside.

For anyone that has committed to this, pay up, as soon as possible. Preferably today.

I would have been in on this the first time around if the gauges weren't American.

sigpic
                              Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

well if SOMEONE would get back to me on my PM about an address to send the money order to, We'd be set, but no one wants to get back to me, I dont see any other way paying for it???

EDIT: I have over 4G's in my bank account, best believe I have the money... just no where to send it to

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

Working...
                                X