This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Group Buy 2- Redline Quicklift systems-LINK NOW OPEN

Ok so I know for sure the money has gone through...now I hope redline ships soon!

Comment

Originally posted by ratskat
      Ok so I know for sure the money has gone through...now I hope redline ships soon!
      It's about time eh Kat?
      Hope they come soon!
      <----Got a red 6?

Current mods: Pooners crabs, eibach pro kit, 10000K lows and 8000k fogs, debadged, blacked out tails, redline quick lifts, tint - 5% rear - 15% front, 18" Matte Black MSR 045's, matte black dart overlays, chrome exhaust tip

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbzino
        It's about time eh Kat?
        Hope they come soon!
        Ed you have no idea what we had to go through with Paypal...tell you about it at the thursday meet...yes I hope it ships soon can't wait to install them

Comment

Comment

I got the quicklifts, the install guide says they're for 05-06 but I have an 07. Is there any difference that would make these not work with my car?
            Black 07 G6 GTP, DS Stage 3 CAI, Tint (25% on the back and 35% in the front), Eibach pro kit, debadged, redline quicklifts, tinted tails.

Comment

nope same layout just follow the directions

Comment

Awesome, I got the quick lifts installed, they look great!
                Black 07 G6 GTP, DS Stage 3 CAI, Tint (25% on the back and 35% in the front), Eibach pro kit, debadged, redline quicklifts, tinted tails.

Comment

Originally posted by nopigeonz4

OOOOhhh you lucky ducky....come on rub it in...tell us how great they are lol

I can't wait!!!!!

Comment

I can't wait!!!!!

Oh lemme tell you, they are awesome. No I just need a better looking intake manifold to show off!

Comment

I can't wait!!!!!

Oh lemme tell you, they are awesome. No I just need a better looking intake manifold to show off!
                      Oh dear - I suppose if we enjoy opening our engine hood we will want to make that prettier inside too eh.....hmmmm I can see more money eaten by my car....**head scratching**

Comment

Oh dear - I suppose if we enjoy opening our engine hood we will want to make that prettier inside too eh.....hmmmm I can see more money eaten by my car....**head scratching**
                        Paint the engine cover and the battery cover. Loom the wires etc. Like $25 worth of stuff and a weekend painting

My lifts are now installed... yaaa!

2007 Member of the Year - Blue Man Group
                        Originally posted by shi-fu
                        Panda, we do not wash our pits in the pool of sacred tears...

Comment

Originally posted by stahlight
                          Paint the engine cover and the battery cover. Loom the wires etc. Like $25 worth of stuff and a weekend painting

My lifts are now installed... yaaa!

does the lume require you to disconnect wires? oh and can u come install mine for me-- i should have them by the weekend

Comment

I got mine a while ago....but now I'm planning on purchasing the MPD hood so I gotta see about those quicklift reinforcement thingies. It'll be a while for me.
                            Current: Kicker L7 12" with Sundown Amp, DrS CAB, GT-R Exhaust, 93 VMS ECU, red LED interior, 20% tint all around, blinging wheels, Red Calipers, tinted tails, angel eyes, 8000k HIDs, Eibachs Pro Springs, MPD Hood, custom mounted front door speakers

August East Coast Meet Thread

Comment

candypaint, i dont think there is a way to add the reinforcement after the hood is made. unless you know someone that can tear it apart slightly and add the piece and then rebuild the fiberglass around it

if you are buying the one for sale, i thought he said he had the metal inserts

Comment

They are in! Bubbzino should be happy - I know I AM! Going to try to install tonight...will post pics...woohoo

Comment

Working...
                                X