This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Group Buy 2- Redline Quicklift systems-LINK NOW OPEN

my payment still has not cleared paypal...I am seriously pissed - I never intend on using paypal again - I could have given my credit card number to redline and not gone through this wait...ridiculous

Comment

did you do direct payment? or like echeck?

mine always go right thru using paypal. maybe it is a canadian thing

j/k, im sure it will go thru and you all will get them soon after

Comment

Must of been an echeck, it's a 5-7 day wait on those (cross boarder or not).

CC and bank card payments are instant.
        The Present: 2010 Mazdaspeed3... Zoom Zoom

The Past: 06 G6 GTP Vert: Westers Tune - GT-R Exhaust - Doc's Stage3 CAI+ CRAB O4+K&N - GMPD Strut - RL Street Inserts - CMS Bespoke Vert Lowering Springs - Quicklifts - Enkei FN18's, N3000's 245/45y18 - 35% Tint Around - 4300k HIDs His & Los - Black Headlight bezels - Black Recessed Grills - Pooners Chrome Trim Blackout - Black Overlays on Darts - Avic f700bt

Comment

Paid List
          1- draper
          2- candypaint
          3- stahligh
          4- getoffmylawn
          5- smiley87
          6- earlbaer
          7- ratskat
          8- bubbzino
          9- colinpeddle
          10- achg6gt
          11- TWIL
          12- G6GirlNJ

Comment

Originally posted by bluegtp33
            did you do direct payment? or like echeck?

mine always go right thru using paypal. maybe it is a canadian thing

j/k, im sure it will go thru and you all will get them soon after
            Called pay pal - spent an hour wasting time on the phone with them - because of their security software flagged our only option to be echeck - didn't notice it at first as anything we have got with paypal in the past went right through - still pissed and doubt I will use Paypal again

Comment

huh that is very strange...can you cancel it and just call redline directly?

Comment

huh that is very strange...can you cancel it and just call redline directly?
                It's what I wanted but hubbie said he is afraid if he does that they will take the payment out twice...once from redline and once at Paypal and they way paypal works it would probably be three years before we get our money back...hubbie is calling Monday to complain again

Comment

sorry you are having problems with paypal...at least redline is easy to deal with

Comment

sorry you are having problems with paypal...at least redline is easy to deal with
                    Thanks blue - yeah sorry for complaining so much - I just want those lifts so bad Poor Bubbzino - I ordered for him too so he is also waiting eagerly...hubbie has all the tools we need to install too!!! We are so ready - only wish Paypal was!

Anyone get theirs and post pics of it installed - hints or problems they had installing?

Comment

i think getoffmylawn has already installed and posted.

also we got another set bought by geeee6bitnach...i didnt feel like looking up spelling

Comment

Paid List
                        1- draper
                        2- candypaint
                        3- stahligh
                        4- getoffmylawn
                        5- smiley87
                        6- earlbaer
                        7- ratskat
                        8- bubbzino
                        9- colinpeddle
                        10- achg6gt
                        11- TWIL
                        12- G6GirlNJ
                        13-nopigeonz4
                        Black 07 G6 GTP, DS Stage 3 CAI, Tint (25% on the back and 35% in the front), Eibach pro kit, debadged, redline quicklifts, tinted tails.

Comment

That is a bigger paid list then the interest list.
                          Black 2006 G6 GTP Leather and 3.9 liter

Comment

yep all i have to say is

for another group buy that went well. way to go g6p

Comment

Well an update - still paypal has not cleared our funds. We emailed Redline - they are great. If paypal has not cleared by tomorrow they will cancel the transaction and we will pay by credit card. Redline said sorry about the hassle...not their fault at all but kind of them to say sorry since Paypal is taking no responsibility for the hassle. Hopefully everything can be cleared up tomorrow and they can ship Bubbzino and my lifts to us....

Comment

Yea, I definitely got in the group buy last minute, really glad I did.
                                Black 07 G6 GTP, DS Stage 3 CAI, Tint (25% on the back and 35% in the front), Eibach pro kit, debadged, redline quicklifts, tinted tails.

Comment

Working...
                                X