X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got em :smoke:
    2006 G6 GTP Coupe
    :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
    :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
    :: GT-R Exhaust ::

Comment

• haha, bout freakin time
      -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
      Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

• yeah seriously. now are they going to sit in the corner of the garage for 3 months or are you putting them on like right now?

Comment

• I won't have a garage for another month... but yeah, corner of my dining room.. next to the weight bench. you might be a redneck if...
          2006 G6 GTP Coupe
          :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
          :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
          :: GT-R Exhaust ::

Comment

• haha so you were in a hurry to get them in so you can stare at them while you are working your gludes or what?

Comment

• Finally got mine too! But I'm too busy to put em on this weekend!
              Originally posted by Lampoon
              I dub your car.....The Red Hot Chili Pepper!!
              '06 GTP with Tapshift.

Comment

• i was putting the one locking pin on and it popped off and wouldnt you know it fell in the engine compartment and i was unable to locate it. anybody have an idea where i could get a replacement? (i checked autozone - nothing)

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
                Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

• dude that sucks. try a paper clip, you could probably bend it around and it is about the same size in diameter

Comment

• yea i put a piece of steel wire in there and bent the ends for temporary use

Comment

• It'll rattle out eventually, I keep an extending magnet in my garage for instances just as this-just take the magnet and extend it then just sweep it around-you'd be surprised what you find in there
                      TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

• it shouldnt rattle out if you wrapped it in a circle 2 times at least, that will keep it from falling

Comment

• it's as thick of a steel wire that can possibly fit thru that hole, i just bent the ends at 90 degree angles with pliers. i don't think it's going anywhere, i'm not worried about it, but i still want a replacement one. i emailed redline tuning to see if they could send me one or where i could look for one and they never got back to me. i guess i'll check places like NAPA, home depot, etc.

Comment

• kyle did you ever get your kit?

Comment

• brian at redline tuning sent me a replacement set of locking clips

Comment

• sweet deal, at least they take care of their customers

Comment

Working...
                                X