Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Racingline Strut tower bar

I havent got mine yet...
    8000k hids, interior paint, tint 35 front/ 20 back, tinted tails with pontiac symbol, blacked out headlights with black eyelids, red grille lights, racing stripes, interior neons, 2- OZaudio 10 in subs, 1800 watt kenwood amp, 17in XXR-001, intake, custom exhaust, painted engine cover

Comment

Originally posted by DJB1209 View Post
      I got mine yesterday and it was a bitch on the drivers side i had to cut off a bolt, knock it off, grind it down made a 10 min thing to at least an hour, fuckin gm lol
      Did you put it on backwards...?
      sigpic
      Wheels, Hood, Taillights, Engine, Doors, Mirrors, Bumpers,
      Windows, Trunk, Seats, Radio, Carpet, Muffler, Sunroof,
      Shifter, Pedals, Headlights, Grilles, Door Panels, etc.

Comment

Is there a way to still get in on this deal?
        The NEW G8 GXP progression build

Mrs Mancosman's midnight blue GXP build

My Progression The G6 Transformation! RIP

Comment

first day off work got it installed today took about 10 min. Thanks Taz for the grate price and fast shipping I will be doing more business with racingline !!!!

Comment

Haha no its impossible to put it on backwarda but i have a gxp and it evem says on there install that some may have to cut off the extra bolt amd being my luck i was one of those guys
            08 GXP COUPE, Dual Bluetooth/IPOD Stereo, Black Spyder Halo Headlights w/ 10K HID's, Muffler Removal w/ Straight Y Pipe Back, CRABS! Intake Option 3 With FPU, Black Emblem Overlays, Black Altezza Tail Lights, Airraid Throttle Body Spacer, Racingline MMI's, Racingline Strut Tower Bar, Custom Ram Air Through Lower Grille,

Comment

Is this deal still on?

Comment

I got mine not to long ago and I think I also have to cut off the extra bolt. The bolt pattern lines up just fine except for on the driverside, which has the extra bolt. It is ok to just cut off the extra bolt??
                Last edited by brmgxp09; 09-06-2011, 07:39 PM.
                Mods: Crab Intake+FPU, Tint 35F 20R, LED Interior Kit, HID Spyder Projection 8000K, LED Tails

Comment

Anyway to start a new GB on this, beause that would be pretty awesome right now sine the money is in :-)
                  2008 G6 GT "Vicky" Canucks Lowering Springs all 4 corners, Racingline STB, Racingline Grounding kit w/ Alt wire, custom CAI setup, 18" Konig Zero-in Rims wrapped in Toyo Proxes T1-R's, LED Running Boards, LED Foot Holds (front and back) resonator delete w/ Flowmaster Super 44 2.5 in/ dual 2.25 out mid body dump flush. KCR tune, custom paint and custom stitching throughout interior 2 RF P3D410's in spec ported box tuned to 34hz, 1500 watt SSL amp, 2 Farad Cap.

Soon to come: Lower and Upper engine build, complete trans build and hardening, custom turbo setup, custom tune, Concept body kit.

Comment

i want one!!! gb???
                    g6 gtp with a 3.6l vvt...tinted all the way around, custom upper/lower grill inserts, 8000k hid low beams, 10000k hid fogs, red brake calipers, custom engine cover silver flame stripes and icon outlines, led interior dome and map lights, red neon lights under dash and back seats, audiobahn 10" powered sub, crabs, racingline stb, grounding kit, mmi's, 91 wams tune, silver eyelids, resonator delete and magnaflow muffler with magnaflow tips, gtp windshield banner, larger custom made g6 performance decal on back window and custom front lip

Comment

I'm sure Taz will comment soon, but iirc it takes 10? people. That said, he's a good guy and would probably be up for it. Even at full price its a great valve on a fantastic product.
                      1972 F100
                      1978 Twinstar
                      1992 Miata
                      2014 Mustang

Comment

I think that there is still enough of us to get a group buy going to get it done. Since it is tax season and another cheap but great product for our car, would just be nice to be able to utilize it at this time since money is in :-)
                        2008 G6 GT "Vicky" Canucks Lowering Springs all 4 corners, Racingline STB, Racingline Grounding kit w/ Alt wire, custom CAI setup, 18" Konig Zero-in Rims wrapped in Toyo Proxes T1-R's, LED Running Boards, LED Foot Holds (front and back) resonator delete w/ Flowmaster Super 44 2.5 in/ dual 2.25 out mid body dump flush. KCR tune, custom paint and custom stitching throughout interior 2 RF P3D410's in spec ported box tuned to 34hz, 1500 watt SSL amp, 2 Farad Cap.

Soon to come: Lower and Upper engine build, complete trans build and hardening, custom turbo setup, custom tune, Concept body kit.

Comment

sorry guys, won't be offering one up in the next while.

2 main reasons:

-it hasn't been that long since the last one
                          -it wouldn't be fair to those that waited months for these to come in and just had them ship, as they all waited patiently and paid full price.

HID 6000k lows ~ HID 3000k fogs ~ Crab04+ CAI w/custom velocity stck ~ RACINGLINE Motor Mounts ~ RACINGLINE Strut Bar ~ Deleted resonator ~ RACINGLINE grounding kit

Comment

need another one of these ASAP

Comment

Originally posted by A.J.J View Post
                              need another one of these ASAP
                              ^Si man, agreed

Comment

defiantly need another strut group buy

Comment