X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Spyder Halo Projector Headlights

Originally posted by zillmerm View Post
    If I get it with HID's is this completely installed and just plug and play or install HID's too. Will be 100% interested if I can get more info.
    i will post that on G6OC, ray seems to be responding to questions over there
    Visual Mods: Back half 5% tint, Front half 15% tint, Eyebrow 5% tint, Windshield 35% tint, Rain guards, Debadged, Arrowhead overlays, Painted engine covers, LED tails, 6K Lows, 8K Highs, 6K Fogs Painted grilles, Painted window trim

Performance Mods: CRAB intake, 18" Toyo Extensa x 4, RacingLine STB, RacingLine Grounding Kit

Audio Mods: Head Unit: Pioneer AVH-P5100DVD, Front Speakers: Memphis 6 1/4, Rear Speakers: Memphis 6 x 9, Subwoofers: Kenwood KFC-W3012 12" x 2, Amp: Kenwood KAC-8105D 500W

Progression Thread -
    http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=18428

Comment

1. G6OC - Abyssul (Black with HID)
      2. G6OC - Delfuego (Chrome with out HID)
      3. G6OC - Care9012 (Black with HID)
      4. G6OC - G6-Lover (Chrome without HID)
      5. G6OC - SmokeyPsa (Black with HID)
      6. G6P - SFDevine7 (Black witout HID)
      7. G6P - brmgxp09 (Chrome with HID)
      8. G6P- Rickygt (Black without HID)
      9. G6P-texasslab210 (Black Without HID)
      10. G6P - xLemosx (Chrome Without HID)
      11. G6OC - Filian (chrome w/o HID)
      12.G6P- JoJo (black without HID)
      13. G6OC- rockinthag6 (black with HID)

Come on guys we only need two more to make this happen
      Visual Mods: Back half 5% tint, Front half 15% tint, Eyebrow 5% tint, Windshield 35% tint, Rain guards, Debadged, Arrowhead overlays, Painted engine covers, LED tails, 6K Lows, 8K Highs, 6K Fogs Painted grilles, Painted window trim

Performance Mods: CRAB intake, 18" Toyo Extensa x 4, RacingLine STB, RacingLine Grounding Kit

Audio Mods: Head Unit: Pioneer AVH-P5100DVD, Front Speakers: Memphis 6 1/4, Rear Speakers: Memphis 6 x 9, Subwoofers: Kenwood KFC-W3012 12" x 2, Amp: Kenwood KAC-8105D 500W

Progression Thread -

Comment

Any response from Ray on if these are plug and play if I get the HID kit? I can do it myself but would rather have the factory do them so it gets done right...still interested in buying and dont want to miss out!
        Finished Mods: 15% window tint, Spyder headlights, Custom Interior Paint, CRABS CAI w/FPU, MPD Hood(Color Matched), Front Bumper Chrome painted Flat Black, Carbon Fiber badge overlays.

Future Mods: Lowering Springs, MMI's, Strut Bar, GT-R Exhaust, 93 Octane Tune, MPD Spoiler, Rims & Tires(TBD)

Comment

Any response from Ray on if these are plug and play if I get the HID kit? I can do it myself but would rather have the factory do them so it gets done right...still interested in buying and dont want to miss out!
          he replied and said he would make an account on this site so he could answer questions better. should be answering soon.

Progression Thread -

Comment

Originally posted by SFDevine7 View Post
            he replied and said he would make an account on this site so he could answer questions better. should be answering soon.
            I sent it on G6OC just in case. If the kit is just sold with the lights and not installed, how hard is it to wire up? I know there are how-to's but I cant figure stuff out by just looking, I have to be doing it to figure it out.

Another off topic question is did you get your MMI's yet? I was thinking about getting those but wanted to see if they help much or not.
            Finished Mods: 15% window tint, Spyder headlights, Custom Interior Paint, CRABS CAI w/FPU, MPD Hood(Color Matched), Front Bumper Chrome painted Flat Black, Carbon Fiber badge overlays.

Future Mods: Lowering Springs, MMI's, Strut Bar, GT-R Exhaust, 93 Octane Tune, MPD Spoiler, Rims & Tires(TBD)

Comment

I sent it on G6OC just in case. If the kit is just sold with the lights and not installed, how hard is it to wire up? I know there are how-to's but I cant figure stuff out by just looking, I have to be doing it to figure it out.
              Its not hard, the hardest part is taking the headlights out. After that you just drill a hole in the dust cover and plug the wires in, you cant mess that part up lol.

Another off topic question is did you get your MMI's yet? I was thinking about getting those but wanted to see if they help much or not.
              no MMIs yet, UPS says the 18th. But i wont be getting them installed until later because i dont have a good enough jack to hold the engine and dont want to risk anything

Progression Thread -

Comment

Originally posted by SFDevine7 View Post
                Its not hard, the hardest part is taking the headlights out. After that you just drill a hole in the dust cover and plug the wires in, you cant mess that part up lol.

no MMIs yet, UPS says the 18th. But i wont be getting them installed until later because i dont have a good enough jack to hold the engine and dont want to risk anything
                I guess that doesn't seem too hard if you put it that way. I always thought it was way more complicated than it was. Let me know when you get the inserts and how you like them. I'm waiting to buy the strut bar and inserts together.

Comment

I guess that doesn't seem too hard if you put it that way. I always thought it was way more complicated than it was. Let me know when you get the inserts and how you like them. I'm waiting to buy the strut bar and inserts together.
                  the strut bar will go on monday if the shipping is right, the grounding kit will be sometime after that(possibly the same day but not likey) and then i will prob have my shop install the MMIs

Progression Thread -

Comment

Just a random add... Spyder's products are awesome
                    2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
                    Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
                    Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
                    2005 CGM GTO.
                    386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
                    2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

more people should deff buy after a sweet picture and endorsement by Erik!! Come on people we only need two more!

Progression Thread -

Comment

Hopefully Ray will get back to me on the HID question...anyone know if the headlights on a stock 2009.5 will open up or if the silicone is the PITA type.

Comment

Hopefully Ray will get back to me on the HID question...anyone know if the headlights on a stock 2009.5 will open up or if the silicone is the PITA type.
                          those are the bad ones, i dont think they can be opened at all. 05 and 06 is the only thing people mess with.

Progression Thread -

Comment

Originally posted by WoodburyMan View Post
                            Just a random add... Spyder's products are awesome
                            this pic is so sweet is this how they come with or with out hid's

Comment

I agree that is a totally awesome picture.

Comment

Originally posted by delfuego View Post
                                this pic is so sweet is this how they come with or with out hid's
                                the headlights are off in that picture, those are just the halos on. check out his GTO progression thread for more pictures of the halo lights. and if you are interested in the group buy, check out the first post in this thread and put your name on the list!!

Progression Thread -

Comment

Working...
                                X