X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G6 Concept Body Kit Coupe & Sedans

Originally posted by MadMoney
    Does the stock hood insulator work with this hood? It don't look like it form the pics but you have the it so can you tell me, and is there a bracing on the underside of this hood like the stock one?
    Curious about that too.
    <----Got a red 6?

Current mods: Pooners crabs, eibach pro kit, 10000K lows and 8000k fogs, debadged, blacked out tails, redline quick lifts, tint - 5% rear - 15% front, 18" Matte Black MSR 045's, matte black dart overlays, chrome exhaust tip

Comment

Re: G6 Concept Body Kit Coupe &amp; Sedans

Does the stock hood insulator work with this hood? It don't look like it form the pics but you have the it so can you tell me, and is there a bracing on the underside of this hood like the stock one?

i have no idea....they didnt remove anything from my car to make the hood fit. They just replaced it.
      A whole lot of mods and a freakin lesbo after me....
      Originally posted by 08blackgt
      hahaha i fukin love Darlene

Comment

Originally posted by awadat
        ok i called them, 175 shipping regardless if u ordered the entire kit or diferent pieces. they use a freight truckin company to deliver not ups because the boxes r too big 4 ups. 30% off the fogs also which is usually 60 bucks
        That's $120 cheaper than what it would cost to have it shipped to me, plus the brokerage fees on top of that.

Is anyone in the states close to a border crossing that would be close to me? Ex. Fort Erie or Niagara Falls? I would be willing to ship it to a shop or to your place and drive down for the day if you are. If I was to do that, I would honestly save somewhere around $250CAD. So if anyone is, let me know
        <----Got a red 6?

Current mods: Pooners crabs, eibach pro kit, 10000K lows and 8000k fogs, debadged, blacked out tails, redline quick lifts, tint - 5% rear - 15% front, 18" Matte Black MSR 045's, matte black dart overlays, chrome exhaust tip

Comment

Im waiting for the whole sedan kit to come out so i dont have to pay double shipping. even though i want the front end so bad

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
          TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
          Show
          -20% tint
          -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
          -Professionally heated seats

Comment

Originally posted by acxdarlene

i have no idea....they didn't remove anything from my car to make the hood fit. They just replaced it.
            alright, but you have the hood on your car correct? So could you look on the underside and see if there's any bracing, and if the insulator can even attach to it.

By the way great job getting a clean looking body kit into production for our cars
            PS3 -Mischief24

Comment

Not sure if I'm a fan of the front without the Pontiac emblem. Will there be a version where there's a slot to reinstall the stock emblem?
              <-- Gray G6? Click!
              2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
              2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
              Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

im still wondering about the windshield nozzle holes?

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
                Originally posted by ahuhn
                so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

I feel like a kid before Christmas waiting for the sedan kit to come out. Gahhhhh!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DocDobby
                    I feel like a kid before Christmas waiting for the sedan kit to come out. Gahhhhh!!!
                    how do you think i feel!?!? Mines been in at the paint shop and im waiting for a finished product!?!?! this is week 4 of waiting!!!!
                    sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

yea whats up with this dar ant new info yet??
                      Blue Man Group
                      Current Mods: tint 35% front & !5%back, Alpine Type E 2-12" subs w/ Rockford Fosgate P400 Amp &cap, Rockford Fosgate 6.5" and 6"X9", R1Concepts E-Line slotted/cross drilled Rotors w/ Pads and painted blue calipers, 6,000k flashtech HIDs, and chrome be gone...

Future Mods: GXP/AIT front bumper, LED tinted tails, modded painted headlights with halos, Rockford Fosgate 6"x9" in the back doors

Originally posted by danmccormick87
                      gotta love iraq bootlegging

Comment

Thanks for putting your car up to the "chopping block" to do this, that hood looks awesome, now if they would get the full kit done for sedan plz!

I'd like to know some more about that hood myself, any underside shots and where are the spray nozzles? It looks like the hood goes up a bit but how much? I can't tell from the photos on their site..

Thanks!

*Note: They should offer a complete kit with the hood and front/rear bumper and sideskirts.

20% Tint, Cross-Drilled & Slotted Rotors, Red Painted Calipers, 6000k H.I.D., LED Interior Lights, Carbon Fiber GM Interior, 18" SenDel S26 rims, Volant CAI.
                        Wish List: Homelink, Black Sabersport projector headlights

Comment

For the sedan....i think they where still working on it...havent talked to them in like 2 weeks.

As far as the hood goes there isnt any holes so when u get it painted im sure the ppl can do that for you....cause the hood will need some prep work.....some light sanding.
                          A whole lot of mods and a freakin lesbo after me....
                          Originally posted by 08blackgt
                          hahaha i fukin love Darlene

Comment

What about the Pontiac arrowhead? Will all kits come shaved like your front kit?
                            <-- Gray G6? Click!
                            2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
                            2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
                            Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

For the sedan....i think they where still working on it...havent talked to them in like 2 weeks.

As far as the hood goes there isnt any holes so when u get it painted im sure the ppl can do that for you....cause the hood will need some prep work.....some light sanding.
                              Think you could prop it up and take some under the hood shots? It'll be a long time before I can convince my wife to let me order the body kit..

20% Tint, Cross-Drilled & Slotted Rotors, Red Painted Calipers, 6000k H.I.D., LED Interior Lights, Carbon Fiber GM Interior, 18" SenDel S26 rims, Volant CAI.
                              Wish List: Homelink, Black Sabersport projector headlights

Comment

Originally posted by Dextar

Think you could prop it up and take some under the hood shots? It'll be a long time before I can convince my wife to let me order the body kit..

good think it is going to be a long time till they have the sedan rear bumper done...

Comment

Working...
                                X