This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G6 Concept Body Kit Coupe & Sedans

I am not sure if this was answered yet or not. I checked on the two forums. This one and the "being built 50 page" forum.
    Does this new front bumper allow for the recessed grills?

Comment

on the uppers yes, not the lowers of course

Comment

Originally posted by MasterP
        Bubbzino you're only getting the bumper right? Maybe we could get them to split the shipping cost between us or something. Hopefully the shipping doesn't equal too much.
        Well I am really thinking about buying this bumper because as of right now, I'm going to have to repaint my stock bumper anyways. So if we can get a decent price on shipping and also the 30% off then I'm down
        <----Got a red 6?

Current mods: Pooners crabs, eibach pro kit, 10000K lows and 8000k fogs, debadged, blacked out tails, redline quick lifts, tint - 5% rear - 15% front, 18" Matte Black MSR 045's, matte black dart overlays, chrome exhaust tip

Comment

Re: G6 Concept Body Kit Coupe &amp; Sedans

So when does the discount end for the spoiler?
          Born: 2/16/2007 -- Best Time: 14.20 @ 98.61 MPH -- 240 WHP & 205 WTQ -- Blueprinted and Balanced

- U.C. Tinted Tails - Dr. S Stage 3 - SRC Dyno Tune - Eibach Pro Kit - C.I. FPU - Scuba's Aux. Retrofit -
          - 08 SS/TC Brembo Conversion - Ported Heads & I.M - MACE I.M.S. - RacingLine MMI - O.T.T.P. SRS -
          - MMS Headers - ClassicPerformance Exhaust - Powerbond UDP - CF Catch Can - Racingline Strutbar -

Comment

ok i called them, 175 shipping regardless if u ordered the entire kit or diferent pieces. they use a freight truckin company to deliver not ups because the boxes r too big 4 ups. 30% off the fogs also which is usually 60 bucks

Comment

oh one other thing they said the discounts r good untill the end of july maybe longer if darlene could show a little more clevage

Comment

Originally posted by awadat
                oh one other thing they said the discounts r good untill the end of july maybe longer if darlene could show a little more clevage

have i not showed them enough lol
                A whole lot of mods and a freakin lesbo after me....
                Originally posted by 08blackgt
                hahaha i fukin love Darlene

Comment

Originally posted by acxdarlene
                  Originally posted by awadat

have i not showed them enough lol
                  no.

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
                  TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
                  Show
                  -20% tint
                  -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
                  -Professionally heated seats

Comment

Blue 2008 G6 GT Sedan-Sold

In its place- Fully loaded Black 2013 Chrysler 300C AWD 5.7L Hemi V8

Originally posted by zlatsky
                    I <3 Cody.

No homo.
                    Originally posted by ahuhn
                    i <3 cody

lots of homo

Comment

Trying to order this because i just went through my second front bumper tonight im so pissed AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THE SITE WONT FUCKEN WORK WTF???

Sorry
                      Joe

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbzino
                        Originally posted by MasterP
                        Bubbzino you're only getting the bumper right? Maybe we could get them to split the shipping cost between us or something. Hopefully the shipping doesn't equal too much.
                        Well I am really thinking about buying this bumper because as of right now, I'm going to have to repaint my stock bumper anyways. So if we can get a decent price on shipping and also the 30% off then I'm down
                        Ye i have a nasty crack on my bumper so i need a new on either way. Darlene if we wait until the whole kit is available would we still get the discount? oh and does the bumper come primed or?

Comment

where do we get the fogs from anyway from the web-site?
                          2006 Black GTP Coupe, One of the First Hammerhead Spoilers on here. Gm Strut Bar, Doctor Speed CAB and Stage 4 . Black out upper grille and black logos, Tinted Black Euro's, Painted black Headlights with blacked out corners and Led's,10,000 K HID Low-Beams, GT-R Cat-Back Exhaust System,Racingline performance moto mounts inserts, power slot rotors and hawks.Eclipse 4 channel amp powering Alpine Type-S speakers, 93 oct tune, GM HSRK, RaceineLinePerformance Ground Kit.

Comment

Can we get a good picture of these fog lights too. The site doesnt show anything about them other than. "Not included" but give us money and it will be "included"

Comment

guys the hood is now available...

http://www.aitracing.com/shop/index.php ... ts_id=1846
                              A whole lot of mods and a freakin lesbo after me....
                              Originally posted by 08blackgt
                              hahaha i fukin love Darlene

Comment

Does the stock hood insulator work with this hood? It don't look like it form the pics but you have the it so can you tell me, and is there a bracing on the underside of this hood like the stock one?
                                PS3 -Mischief24

Comment

Working...
                                X