This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: G6 Concept Body Kit Sedan List Pg 12

The group buy price is no more, i phoned and they said no.

closer up!

Comment

I think the price is for sedans... you have a coupe, no? Coupe special is long gone.
      <-- Gray G6? Click!
      2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
      2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
      Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

Originally posted by ToniCipriani
        I think the price is for sedans... you have a coupe, no? Coupe special is long gone.
        sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonGTP
          Originally posted by ToniCipriani
          well...i wanted the hood...so its for both i suppose lol

Comment

Can us Sedan members get a discount on the kit still? And since i live in Canada would you guys see it best for me to have it shipped to Buffalo and then pick it up from there or just ship it here?

Comment

Originally posted by MasterP
              Can us Sedan members get a discount on the kit still? And since i live in Canada would you guys see it best for me to have it shipped to Buffalo and then pick it up from there or just ship it here?
              P lemme here yah say Uuuuuuuh!

sorry I just had to. Discount No, shipping to buffalo would be best... If you have someone to recieve it there because shipping to Canada would prolly kill you!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
              I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

Hahaha everyone used to call me that in high school so i just stuck with it lol.
                And no discount? Why???
                How much do you think it would cost me in total to have it shipped to buffalo and then paint it and install it -_-

Comment

and couldn't i just get this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/04-09-Po ... ccessories

Comment

Yup. I plan on getting that one next month
                    QuickG6Guy

Mods: 5% Tint - K&N CAI - GT-R Exhaust with 3" Tips - 18" Drag DR Wheels - HID Headlights - HID Fog Lights - White LED Map and Dome Lights - White LED Reverse Lights - White Gauge Face - Blue LED Trunk Light

Future Mods: Halo Projector Headlights - AIT Front Bumer - Vector 91 ECM/TCM tune - Underbody Glow - 10" Sub and Amp
                    Possible Mods: Lowering Kit - Full Crab Intake

Comment

Originally posted by quikg6guy
                      Yup. I plan on getting that one next month

Hmmm, interesting....but its ebay

Ill let you guys buy it first and see if its reliable

Comment

Its the same body kit that AIT sells, only its sold from other businesses who by them in bulk from AIT and sell at their own prices. Only they may not have a warranty on them. I may end up buying from AIT instead, but we will see. I've never had a problem buying auto parts on eBay.
                        QuickG6Guy

Mods: 5% Tint - K&N CAI - GT-R Exhaust with 3" Tips - 18" Drag DR Wheels - HID Headlights - HID Fog Lights - White LED Map and Dome Lights - White LED Reverse Lights - White Gauge Face - Blue LED Trunk Light

Future Mods: Halo Projector Headlights - AIT Front Bumer - Vector 91 ECM/TCM tune - Underbody Glow - 10" Sub and Amp
                        Possible Mods: Lowering Kit - Full Crab Intake

Comment

Hahaha everyone used to call me that in high school so i just stuck with it lol.
                          And no discount? Why???
                          Discount was only good till the end of Dec, but they ex tended it till about the second week in Jan.
                          How much do you think it would cost me in total to have it shipped to buffalo and then paint it and install it -_-
                          Shipping is like 175-200... install bout 100 (AIT Charges 75)... paint depends on where you go...
                          and you CAN get the one off eGay cheaper but IDK if I would....

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
                          I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

Originally posted by 1BADG6GT
                            and you CAN get the one off eGay cheaper but IDK if I would....

hence my post ^up there

Comment

Where on earth are you guys finding 100 installation??

Almost everywhere I ask wants at least 800...

I think I'm going to flop on my kit.
                              <-- Gray G6? Click!
                              2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
                              2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
                              Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

hahahahahaahaha it fricken cost me 1700 to get mine installed and painted lol

Mods: 16" A.R. black rims,20% front, 5% rear, debadged, alpine type s 6x9's,eyelids, tinted tails, blacked out chrome, 8000k hid's, pioneer double-din, strut bar, interior lights all over, alpine type-r 12", alpine m500 amp, ait body kit
                                Future:exhaust, lowering springs, cobalt ss/sc swap

Comment

Working...
                                X