X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: G6 Concept Body Kit Sedan List Pg 12

Originally posted by leong6gtp
    Originally posted by Matts06GT
    What is this Raptor Jesus thing?? I have to be honest, I have never been so annoyed by something in my life as I have your avatar!! I don't know what the story is so maybe if I knew it wouldn't be so annoying!!
    Only scrubs don't like avatars like mine, I guess you're a scrub . However, you can repent and your sin will be forgiven.
    I will repent when I understand it!!

My Progression---------------------Crimson Crusade---------------------Why Do I Run?
    Originally posted by wzbhnn
    We all like different looks, that's why we mod!!

Comment

do not question raptor jesus.
      sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonGTP

My Progression---------------------Crimson Crusade---------------------Why Do I Run?

Comment

my fellow brother. As long as you believe Raptor Jesus is your savior, you will be saved. Raptor Jesus is merciful in nature.

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
          TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
          Show
          -20% tint
          -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
          -Professionally heated seats

Comment

I give up!! I no longer care!!

Comment

my fellow brother. As long as you believe Raptor Jesus is your savior, you will be saved. Raptor Jesus is merciful in nature.

Mods: Tint, Resonator Delete, K&N Filter, GT-R Exhaust, GXP rear bumper, Debadged

Comment

Can raptor jesus make winter go away so I can AIT to ship my kit???
                <-- Gray G6? Click!
                2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
                2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
                Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

alright guys, enough of that

Comment

You're just angry your kit didn't come yet. Raptor hater.

TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
                    Show
                    -20% tint

Comment

so they were going to meet me today after work...................................

truck broke down an hour from house and wrecker is being called to haul it away

until tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by bluegtp33
                        so they were going to meet me today after work...................................

truck broke down an hour from house and wrecker is being called to haul it away

until tomorrow
                        Wow that sucks. You want to know what else sucks?
                        They delivered it today and it had a nice big crack in it. They want me to call back tomorrow so they can come out to look at it. God damn bullshit.

Show
                        -20% tint

Comment

that stinks.....i was told strictly to look over it before signing for it

were you not?

Comment

were you not?
                            The truck driver opened the box and said as long as there is no cuts in the wrapping that it was fine. Guess he was wrong. It was wrapped up really good and there was a bunch of cushion under it.

Show
                            -20% tint

Comment

I guess I need to tell the installer to really check the kit thoroughly...
                              <-- Gray G6? Click!
                              2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
                              2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
                              Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

were you not?
                                The truck driver opened the box and said as long as there is no cuts in the wrapping that it was fine. Guess he was wrong. It was wrapped up really good and there was a bunch of cushion under it.

yeh they told me even if the box looks fine and the packaging to take it out and look over it. that way they didnt have to pay for return or me

Comment

Working...
                                X