X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: G6 Concept Body Kit Sedan List Pg 12

Originally posted by ToniCipriani
    So I finally got my credit card back... but was sick a few days ago.

Now trying to finalize order with AIT... hopefully it's all done by the end of the month. too lazy to pick up the phone though, e-mailing them, if that doesn't work I'll call them on Monday... yeah I'm procrastinating.
    so did you decide if your gonna go with the full kit or parts?

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
    I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

Im ordering mine the day after Christmas, paypal messed up a withdraw and im waiting for it to go through.

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
      TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
      Show
      -20% tint
      -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
      -Professionally heated seats

Comment

Originally posted by leong6gtp
        Im ordering mine the day after Christmas, paypal messed up a withdraw and im waiting for it to go through.

I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

Cant wait to see that thing with the AIT body kit. I Know that you love your MPD Hood but i think it would look bad ass to see your silver car with the AIT kit and the CF AIT hood... Hell... Selling your MPD hood you may be able to break even for the AIT.

Maybe you could send your MPD hood to AIT and AIT will send you their CF Hood and then they can make a CF version of the MPD!!!!

!! CF MPD HOOD!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tupperware SC2

Cant wait to see that thing with the AIT body kit. I Know that you love your MPD Hood but i think it would look bad ass to see your silver car with the AIT kit and the CF AIT hood... Hell... Selling your MPD hood you may be able to break even for the AIT.

Maybe you could send your MPD hood to AIT and AIT will send you their CF Hood and then they can make a CF version of the MPD!!!!

!! CF MPD HOOD!!!!!

That would be TITS!!!!

Comment

FINALLY! I am getting my bonus on the 1st, that means AIT.

Comment

Originally posted by markpetersonii
                I hope yu can still get the discount...

Comment

Originally posted by 1BADG6GT
                  cant you place the order on December, get the discount, and pay when you go pick it up?

______________________The Untouchable!____________________

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost
                    cant you place the order on December, get the discount, and pay when you go pick it up?
                    Probably... It doesn't hurt to try. Give them a call Mark.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost
                      Probably... It doesn't hurt to try. Give them a call Mark.
                      if not, try again but with a $100 deposit.

______________________The Untouchable!____________________

Comment

The discount is good through the 31st right? Just wanted to make sure, I'm waiting on an email from them about shipping. Not sure if it is $175 shipping per piece or just a flat price of 175 per order. I only recall ppl buying one bumper or the full kit so I don't know if the $175 is just for one piece or if you buy the whole kit. Im buying the front and rear bumper.

TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
                        Show
                        -20% tint

Comment

Yes the discount is good till the 31st and I believe it's a flat fee of 175... But you can double check on the AIT site... Under shipping. Erik should know this.

Comment

Yes the discount is good till the 31st and I believe it's a flat fee of 175... But you can double check on the AIT site... Under shipping. Erik should know this.
                            Yeah I read it, but it's not very clear. Forgot about Erik buying the sides and back bumper, I'll shoot him a PM. Thanks.

Show
                            -20% tint

Comment

Yeah, good point guys! I'm gonna have to give them a call tomorrow! Thanks for the reminder!

If all else fails I'll order it on the 31st and pick it up on the 1st. I'm off that day anyway.

Comment

Yeah I read it, but it's not very clear. Forgot about Erik buying the sides and back bumper, I'll shoot him a PM. Thanks.
                                anytime Leon
                                Yeah, good point guys! I'm gonna have to give them a call tomorrow! Thanks for the reminder!

If all else fails I'll order it on the 31st and pick it up on the 1st. I'm off that day anyway.
                                Better hope they're open THAT day... Worst come to worst, order it with a debit card like the 30th or 31st (takes a couple of days for transaction to happen with the card) then make sure you deposit the funds ASAP on Friday and pick it up Monday

Comment

Working...
                                X