This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: G6 Concept Body Kit Sedan List Pg 11

So lets start a list of sedan ppl that have the money and are going to buy the kit.
    A whole lot of mods and a freakin lesbo after me....
    Originally posted by 08blackgt
    hahaha i fukin love Darlene

Comment

• Re: G6 Concept Body Kit Coupe & Sedans

Good to hear it is coming out soon. However, knowing that there was a discount for the coupe people and there isnt going to be one for the sedan people (potentially) makes me slightly disappointed. Thanks a lot, coupe people.
      To show that the sedan people are not going to back out. Lets put the Sedan list together for people who are going to buy for sure, in hopes of getting the discount the coupes received and we can go from there. Darlene can fill in any details that she may have.
      *PLEASE only put your name on this list if you are definitely going to buy. If you dont have the money now, trends show that you will probably not have the money when it comes to buy; so please dont put your name on this list if you are on the fence. Plenty of coupe people said they would definitely buy it just to back out at the last moment; so lets not waste anyone's time. *

Sedan list

1. LeonG6GTP (Definitely buying the front and back bumpers, still undecided if I want the sides)

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
      TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
      Show
      -20% tint
      -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
      -Professionally heated seats

Comment

• Re: G6 Concept Body Kit Sedan List Pg 12

Well I want to stay faithful to the original concept, so no hood for me.
        <-- Gray G6? Click!
        2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
        2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
        Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

I still havent seen a price just for the sedan kit.
          Make me a signature and ill put it in here...

Comment

I just want that sexy ass..

Lunch breaks are the heroes of my stomache!
            Mods:

Comment

• Re: G6 Concept Body Kit Coupe &amp; Sedans

Originally posted by leong6gtp
              Good to hear it is coming out soon. However, knowing that there was a discount for the coupe people and there isnt going to be one for the sedan people (potentially) makes me slightly disappointed. Thanks a lot, coupe people.
              To show that the sedan people are not going to back out. Lets put the Sedan list together for people who are going to buy for sure, in hopes of getting the discount the coupes received and we can go from there. Darlene can fill in any details that she may have.
              *PLEASE only put your name on this list if you are definitely going to buy. If you dont have the money now, trends show that you will probably not have the money when it comes to buy; so please dont put your name on this list if you are on the fence. Plenty of coupe people said they would definitely buy it just to back out at the last moment; so lets not waste anyone's time. *

Sedan list

1. LeonG6GTP (Definitely buying the front and back bumpers, still undecided if I want the sides)
              2. ToniCipriani (Front/Rear/Side)
              I definitely have the cash and can pay immediately, but I still need to see the price with shipping first before making a full commitment.
              <-- Gray G6? Click!
              2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.

Comment

Originally posted by acxdarlene
                Oh and i forgot to mention that the coupe hood is now made in carbon fiber...can be viewed at the link below

http://www.aitracing.com/shop/index.php ... ts_id=1903
                mmm depending on the room underneath the hood. i might be able to fab something up for the cold air box.
                but i would have to have the $745 for the hood (im close enough i can drive down and pick it up)

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
                Originally posted by ahuhn
                so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

SURE! Now, the Sedan kit comes out... I might have to go and try to get my car back!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ToniCipriani

Sedan list

I definitely have the cash and can pay immediately, but I still need to see the price with shipping first before making a full commitment.
                    Calvin, Im definitely getting it if I get the discount. If we dont, I may or may not. As far as im concerned this list is to get people who are definitely going to buy granted there is the discount. After seeing a 30% off of coupes it would be tough for me to rationalize the purchase if i couldn't get that discount or something very close. The only reason they are unsure of doing a discount is because all the coupe people backed out for the most part. Only 1 bought it as far as i know, and 2 sedans bought just the front bumper.

TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
                    Show
                    -20% tint

Comment

Well yes I know that, I saw Darlene's post. Chill mate, I'm just explaining my situation here.
                      <-- Gray G6? Click!

Comment

Well yes I know that, I saw Darlene's post. Chill mate, I'm just explaining my situation here.
                        I dont know where you got the impression I was angry. lol

Show
                        -20% tint

Comment

no discount? WTF idk then i was really hopeing for a discount..i may jus buy the front bumper and get everything else later..how much was the front bumper again?

btw im not buying anything unless i c a pic..i dont mean to be an ass about it but i wanna c what it looks like for us first...

thanks
                          Blue Man Group
                          Current Mods: tint 35% front & !5%back, Alpine Type E 2-12" subs w/ Rockford Fosgate P400 Amp &cap, Rockford Fosgate 6.5" and 6"X9", R1Concepts E-Line slotted/cross drilled Rotors w/ Pads and painted blue calipers, 6,000k flashtech HIDs, and chrome be gone...

Future Mods: GXP/AIT front bumper, LED tinted tails, modded painted headlights with halos, Rockford Fosgate 6"x9" in the back doors

Originally posted by danmccormick87
                          gotta love iraq bootlegging

Comment

Originally posted by beefiesG6
                            no discount? WTF idk then i was really hopeing for a discount..i may jus buy the front bumper and get everything else later..how much was the front bumper again?

btw im not buying anything unless i c a pic..i dont mean to be an ass about it but i wanna c what it looks like for us first...

thanks
                            It would look just like the coupe, just made to fit the sedan.

Show
                            -20% tint

Comment

Sedan list

Calvin, Im definitely getting it if I get the discount. If we dont, I may or may not. As far as im concerned this list is to get people who are definitely going to buy granted there is the discount. After seeing a 30% off of coupes it would be tough for me to rationalize the purchase if i couldn't get that discount or something very close. The only reason they are unsure of doing a discount is because all the coupe people backed out for the most part. Only 1 bought it as far as i know, and 2 sedans bought just the front bumper.
                              well i may or may not depends on price too...
                              Blue Man Group
                              Current Mods: tint 35% front & !5%back, Alpine Type E 2-12" subs w/ Rockford Fosgate P400 Amp &cap, Rockford Fosgate 6.5" and 6"X9", R1Concepts E-Line slotted/cross drilled Rotors w/ Pads and painted blue calipers, 6,000k flashtech HIDs, and chrome be gone...

Future Mods: GXP/AIT front bumper, LED tinted tails, modded painted headlights with halos, Rockford Fosgate 6"x9" in the back doors

Originally posted by danmccormick87
                              gotta love iraq bootlegging

Comment

the trilogy continues
                                ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
                                .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

Working...
                                X